What's new

Backtracking: India says no helicopters used in 'surgical strikes'

Am waiting for your reply about UN and US response.. there are 007- member from pak.. may be you should ask them first. Oh looks like you will not.. may be prefer to live in denial .. mmmmm BTW why Nawaz conducted emergency parliamentary session... if it is ceasefire violation..
He won't tell me and I am not his secretary of course . he conducts emergency sessions time and again so don't bother.... and for that 007 pak guy what he has to do in our conversation? I was talking of you and me :what:

UN and US response about what ??? Kashmir???

Man! why are you disgracing yourself??? even when I am not.... Do you have any sort of depression may be I can help? O:)
how can i be sad when everyone is so happy around me.... my point is how come we are still discussing this when we all know nothing happened... :-) stop your efforts to convince delusional Indians that they are cowards... we know how brave you and your army and civilian leadership is :agree:
He wants you to engage in war mongering. But we are cool. Tell them, nothing happened!
arey I want to tell you folks nothing happened and Gen. Sharif will get the respect he deserves which means he doesn't have to use Kashmir anymore to get attention.... everyone happy, no war...Old chap is going to move out to USA or UK after retirement living a fruitful life:partay:

Artillery shelling is not strategic strike. period. We have been saying from day one. It is LoC firing.

how can i be sad when everyone is so happy around me.... my point is how come we are still discussing this when we all know nothing happened... :-) stop your efforts to convince delusional Indians that they are cowards... we know how brave you and your army and civilian leadership is :agree:

arey I want to tell you folks nothing happened and Gen. Sharif will get the respect he deserves which means he doesn't have to use Kashmir anymore to get attention.... everyone happy, no war...Old chap is going to move out to USA or UK after retirement living a fruitful life:partay:
Oh Thank you Bro.....
I really admire your efforts for Peace!

And one more thing please don't disgrace yourself here!
Appreciate your sarcasm though :coffee:

They used these one stealth mode :)
images

Oh Thank you Bro.....
I really admire your efforts for Peace!

And one more thing please don't disgrace yourself here!
Appreciate your sarcasm though :coffee:

Thank you! :smitten:

Maybe we will all enjoy some really good Call of Duty gameplay footage of the IA leaked on the internet when all the dust settles sometimes in the future after November! :cheers:

And we want to tell you that you carried out sir jee! please kal.. strikes. A lot of our soldiers died. You guys safely conducted the operation and then returned home.. :yahoo: Now enjoy!:taz:

Don't argue with these stubborn dogmatic indians, instead feel bad for them as they will believe anything their media feeds them. Let them live in their false glory

Hello All
On the ongoing situation I spoke with one veteran and ex Military person who served at LoC for many years , on Indian "Sir G Kal" strikes ,
Here what he said in my words or simple words,
First of all He said its a big drama staged by Indian Govt (not Army) , according to him its a once or twice a month routine for both Armies on LoC to do this type of "Sir G Kal " strikes , he said one or twice both sides cross LoC "Some time for Fun and some time for Moral and some times for Reacting to any action" so its a routine , but he said force fully no one ever tried to go deep like (4 km to 5km or even 3km) inside the enemy territory, Y because its just not possible , 1 reason train , 2nd Heavily enemy deployment .
So in short he said they may have come into Pakistani side on LoC(Along LoC ) , they may have filmed there movements this time , but unlucky for them , on there way back they faced Pakistani Patrolling Party and there they lost there solders , and there bodies are still there , but that's the one or twice per month routine , its like both sides kill each other Patrolling parties , normally both sides don't own such actions but they are doing it from last 70 years , BUT ONLY THIS time India owns this and claim this as a "Sir G KAL" strike.
Rest Indian media making it a once a life time movie kind of thing with there "resources" , He said listen there DGMO again it will conform what I said .
Like ALONG LoC , mainly.

Rest I will leave it to all you guys(Professionals from both sides) and seniors from India mainly to judge it .

For Us (Pakistanis) Your Govt played you and your Army , they make it hard for your Army , on LoC ,
From Pakistan side we are enjoying your govt desperation (not Army) , which even fuel by your media , and Please let us Pakistanis enjoy little more , Please release the video especially the killing of 38 terrorists , please do it.
Thank you all
@mods if you guys think this post is not good please delete it , thanks

View attachment 339407

Just a day after the Indian government claimed that its army carried out “surgical strikes” inside Pakistan with the support of military choppers, a senior Indian minister retracted the claim saying “these did not involve any aerial operations.”

“There were no aerial strikes,” Indian Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, himself an ex-Indian Army man, told The Hindu during an interview.

Rathore said the Indian Army crossed the Line of Control (LoC) “on the ground” for carrying out what he termed were “pre-emptive strikes”. “That is not like crossing the international border.”

On Thursday, soon after the Indian military claimed that it had carried out “surgical strikes” against perceived “terrorist launch pads” on the Pakistani side of the LoC in disputed Kashmir region, the Pakistani Army ripped to shreds the Indian farcical claim as an “illusion being deliberately generated by the Indians to create false effects”.

Rathore’s remarks appeared to endorse the version of the army’s media wing, ISPR, which insisted: “there has been no surgical strike by India, instead there had been cross-border fire initiated and conducted by India.”

While Indian media grossly exaggerated New Delhi’s claim the Pakistani media, however, questioned its authenticity.

The Indian Express had called it a “defining moment” but said the government must now be vigilant to ensure that the “clamour for more” did not fuel an escalation in hostilities.

The Hindustan Times welcomed the strikes in an editorial headlined “Befitting response”, and said India would “take satisfaction from the revenge, served cold”.

The Indian army provided little insight as to how the entire operation was conducted. The media there, however, said the operation was a combination of heliborne and ground forces. Special forces were para-dropped for the operation, it added. It said alleged terror launch pads targeted were in the range of 2- 3 kilometres from the LoC.

Some Indian news websites, which mentioned the use of helicopters in the operation:

The Economic Times

View attachment 339406

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1191350/backtracking-india-says-no-helicopters-used-surgical-strikes/

View attachment 339408

Well, things are getting clear :lol:

@Areesh @Dazzler @Windjammer @Side-Winder @DESERT FIGHTER @Bratva
Oh they used pigeons lol
Meanwhile Indian dgmo
image.gif

Another equally interesting phenomenon can be witnessed at PDF
  • Indians are mostly absent
  • Some newbies are giving one liners
  • A few are giving side opinions
  • None is debating
  • None is trying to justify their official claims
Looks like Indians have started sensing how much fool their government is trying to make. Could India imagine India would've conducted a military strike on Pakistan and in Pakistan business would be as usual, stock market would be gaining (it gained 171 points) and on the other hand, India has ZERO evidence to show?
Indians are just laughing on blind and close mind Pakistani s.
No benefit to talk with guys who are out there just to deny at any cost something that happened.
Tell me the loopholes you find in rajwardhan comments with that of Army's DGMO announcement ?

Back
Top Bottom