What's new

Backtracking: India says no helicopters used in 'surgical strikes'

Definitely more than Dogs and Indians :thank_you2:

It's simple old style , no stealth planes no satellite.......Just with some little imagination and woah you are done!

The Indian style!

I can notice that UN, US and others..

Tomorow they will also say no helis and no paratroopers also....

Lol. Pakistan is not even giving them verbal response. Just one statement and that is: No surgical strike happened. We have not even officially claimed that we have captured one guy from their side. Indians are getting desperate day by day. :pissed:

Nothing has happened..... Deceptive coward Indians showed Call Of Duty game play footage to the envoys it summoned ...:pleasantry:

The infallible Gen. Raheel Sharif will retire in a few months with full respect and honor from his peers and subordinates, having successfully highlighted the cowardliness of Indians, after mard-e-momin "freedom fighters" from the "non-state" area of Pakistan state, bravely inflicted casualties on sleeping Indian soldiers.... Thus I expect no further attacks or blowing up (literally) of these "non-state" mard-e-momins within India, till Gen. Sharif retires in the coming months. :)

But I can assure the members of the PDF, that the Indian army can help Gen. Sharif in killing errrr...sorry, writing Bollywood scripts .... for the actors (of 'non-state' Pakistan state), even if it means going into Pakistan to hunt for such mard-e-momin talents that are rare in the conventional Pakistan army for a long time ....

Nothing has happened..... Deceptive coward Indians showed Call Of Duty game play footage to the envoys it summoned ...:pleasantry:

The infallible Gen. Raheel Sharif will retire in a few months with full respect and honor from his peers and subordinates, having successfully highlighted the cowardliness of Indians, after mard-e-momin "freedom fighters" from the "non-state" area of Pakistan state, bravely inflicted casualties on sleeping Indian soldiers.... Thus I expect no further attacks or blowing up (literally) of these "non-state" mard-e-momins within India, till Gen. Sharif retires in the coming months. :)

But I can assure the members of the PDF, that the Indian army can help Gen. Sharif in killing errrr...sorry, writing Bollywood scripts .... for the actors (of 'non-state' Pakistan state), even if it means going into Pakistan to hunt for such mard-e-momin talents that are rare in the conventional Pakistan army for a long time ....
Do you not want to sign him for Phantom 2???
For some real life "Ghuss kar marna"??
Grow up he doesn't yield to any one!

It keeps getting better and better. :smokin:
Yeah! Should I give you an insight.... (******they got training as overseas agents for Impossible Mission Force***) :laughcry:

Do you not want to sign him for Phantom 2???
For some real life "Ghuss kar marna"??
Grow up he doesn't yield to any one!

Arey we are cowards... We can only write Bollywood scripts.... Our DGMO can fool ranks of the army men by reading out such scripts... and still, everyone in Indian army, is so cool and happy with it.... :p: you can call it deception level : Hindu Bania.... How can such people ever even think of challenging the might of your Pakistan army :undecided:

Below is the home page of a popular Pakistani forum. No mention of any Indian drama as if nothing is going on. Stock market went up several hundred points yesterday and today. :-)

Indians have failed to intimidate us.

Siasat PK Page.JPG

Looks like again been to UN and US .. what is their response..
I feel like you have a disorder or something.... P.S Danger007 resembles like more inspired to bond007 ...
"...Been to US???

Arey we are cowards... We can only write Bollywood scripts.... Our DGMO can fool ranks of the army men by reading out such scripts... and still, everyone in Indian army, is so cool and happy with it.... :p: you can call it deception level : Hindu Bania.... How can such people ever even think of challenging the might of your Pakistan army :undecided:
Man! why are you disgracing yourself??? even when I am not.... Do you have any sort of depression may be I can help? O:)

I feel like you have a disorder or something.... P.S Danger007 resembles like more inspired to bond007 ...
"...Been to US???

Man! why are you disgracing yourself??? even when I am not.... Do you have any sort of depression may be I can help? O:)

He wants you to engage in war mongering. But we are cool. Tell them, nothing happened!

"...Been to US???

Am waiting for your reply about UN and US response.. there are 007- member from pak.. may be you should ask them first. Oh looks like you will not.. may be prefer to live in denial .. mmmmm BTW why Nawaz conducted emergency parliamentary session... if it is ceasefire violation..

Am waiting for your reply about UN and US response.. there are 007- member from pak.. may be you should ask them first. Oh looks like you will not.. may be prefer to live in denial .. mmmmm BTW why Nawaz conducted emergency parliamentary session... if it is ceasefire violation..

:-)

Back
Top Bottom