What's new

Back on FB Hamza Ali Abbasi Called Modi Govt " The Zionist Terrorists "

@WebMaster I need to know what is the justification of @Mugwop giving me negative rating on my post. How can such a person become a mod!! There wasn't anything offensive in my post. This another looser @Max calling Indians Bhangi is pure example of good speech!

lol her brother killed him, not your bhangi kind..

On Topic, well said Hamza..

Last edited:
So the horde of people blindly following ISIS across the world are jews and cia agents ? @DavidSling
I try not to drag myself into such stupid threads.
seems like today Israel,U.S and Western countries are to blame for any incident commited by terror acts and groups that see themselves as part of the religion of the islam, but yet no islamic or arab country is to blame for those' people actions.
as for the article, I dont know or care who is Hamza Ali Abbasi

Hamza, its very shameful and humiliating to use facebook which was created by "zionist terrorists" and backed by "Hindu Banyas"... .. ..
have some self reapect, have some dignity. Please boycott their websites (from FB to twitter to UTube and other 99.9999999999 % web services created by them)

PS when was the last time you condemn ISIS, JUD, and other good terrorists?

Hamza, its very shameful and humiliating to use facebook which was created by "zionist terrorists" and backed by "Hindu Banyas"... .. ..
have some self reapect, have some dignity. Please boycott their websites (from FB to twitter to UTube and other 99.9999999999 % web services created by them)
The use of cellphones and computers is just as stupid, since first cellphone developed in Israel, and lotz of computers softwares and hardware are produced in Israel.

@WebMaster I need to know what is the justification of @Mugwop giving me negative rating on my post. How can such a person become a mod!! There wasn't anything offensive in my post. This another looser @Max calling Indians Bhangi is pure example of good speech!
Ye India nahi hai jaha tum equality khoj rahe ho... jo mile positive rating samajh ke rakh lo... :-)

The use of cellphones and computers is just as stupid, since first cellphone developed in Israel, and lotz of computers softwares and hardware are produced in Israel.
Exactly, our method of sending letters via highly secure and extremely fast camels was best... but now a days our youth is trapped in zionist saazish and is using these evil inventions... we condemn it.

You call yourself mujahideen and expect international support?

Kkk, ltte are dead already. RSS are a backward group of people, but I don't see any news of them killing anyone. ..
KKK is active in DC, Recently them and westboro church supporters almost got into a fight
rss hooliganism is all over the news "not that i care what they do" but their people come on this forum and act like saints

Anyway, you seem to have very little idea on how hard it is to make money. If that easy there would be no poverty.
I just bought 2 houses here without my Parents help,I know how hard and easy it is

On-Topic: Hamza was doing just fine before he got into acting.

Now Punjab govt files a case against Hamza ali abbasi, smell the link of Nawaz to Hindu zionists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom