What's new

Back on FB Hamza Ali Abbasi Called Modi Govt " The Zionist Terrorists "

Then why it worries you so much. I mean you re-registered few days back on this forum just to tell Pakistanis that they are stupid, terrorists and no matter what they say it does not make a difference.
I am on this forum because Pakistan interests me. As an enemy nation that promotes jihad terrorism globally, we as citizens of India must understand Pakistan to be able to deal with it effectively.

I do hope you have enough grey matter to understand the difference between what I wrote above and the topic at hand.

I am on this forum because Pakistan interests me. As an enemy nation that promotes jihad terrorism globally, we as citizens of India must understand Pakistan to be able to deal with it effectively.

Yeah sure :rolleyes:

I do hope you have enough grey matter to understand the difference between what I wrote above and the topic at hand.

Sometimes I wish I did not have that grey matter when I was dealing with Indians. It does not take lot to deal with Indians anyways

Counter propaganda attack, the social media does have impacts in public life. How many times we told ya that Desh AQ Taliban are Devils and nothing related with them Islam but you guys never missed a chance to disgrace Muslims particularly Pakistani.
Now eat it digest it or not your problem.
No mercy with Zionists Terrorists.

How does your counter propaganda change anything on the ground?

The jihadi remains the same, and he comes from the same background and indoctrination and his purpose remains the same every time.

It isn't going to matter to the victims of terror whether he is a religious one or if he is a devil.

Good terrorist like baghat Singh bad terrorist like modi

If still u don't understand than all ur freedom fighters against UK they are terrorist too.
By the way Did he mention Good terrorist or bad terrorists ?

Respect for this guy have increased even more. :)
Sorry Taliban ISIS are Islam, what do they quote from? the Quran, no?
We don't need mercy, we have enough to destroy every one and one of you.
Excuse me? just because they quote ayah's out of context and claims that they're Muslims doesn't make them Muslims can you prove Islam promotes terrorism?

Don't compare Indians with Zionists, they have some class, at least they don't live on Animal waste, urine etc. or worship rodents :bad:

We believe in the state of Israel and the right for the Jews to have their own state, and vouch for it's existence. Therefore, theoretically we are a Zionist nation.

Respect for this guy have increased even more. :)

Excuse me? just because they quote ayah's out of context and claims that they're Muslims doesn't make them Muslims can you prove Islam promotes terrorism?
By that way-
Islam says to kill any non Muslim they see like animals
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

By that way-
Islam says to kill any non Muslim they see like animals
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
https://discover-the-truth.com/2014...ho-reject-faith-i-will-punish-them-explained/
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').
https://discover-the-truth.com/2014...st-terror-into-the-hearts-of-the-unbelievers/
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.
https://discover-the-truth.com/2014...-disbelieve-therefore-strike-off-their-heads/
You see you've done the same thing what ISIS or other terrorists you do get the point now?

What? you posted 3 Ayahs and i gave the correct meaning of those 3 Ayahs.
OT forgot to tag you @Moonlight don't know what to say about this guy :)
For example, this: "No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle."
Really nice explanation

Lock this guy up asap,getting a-bit too popular in the so called "Self Improved" sections of people of Pakistan.
lol
Only that the Self improved I'm taking about are Vile beasts
@Actor Turned Politician

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom