What's new

Back on FB Hamza Ali Abbasi Called Modi Govt " The Zionist Terrorists "

Musafir117

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
image.jpeg

Three days after putting up with Facebook ban, Hamza Ali Abbasi returned to the popular social media on Tuesday with shattering criticism against the Israeli and Indian governments, calling them both Zionist.

“We can standby the truth and tell them that Bush is a terrorist, Blair is a terrorist, Israel and Modi Govt are both Zionist terrorists,” Hamza wrote in his latest post.

"
Hamza Ali Abbasi
9 hours ago
Dear Facebook, thankyou for lifting the ban, also, ‪#‎iamBurhanWani‬ ‪#‎KashmirSiege‬ ‪#‎KashmirKillings‬ ‪#‎FreeKashmir‬ . The likes of Mark Zuckerberg and west is trying to define for us that who is & is not a terrorist. Either we can be slaves and agree with them that Palestinians and Kashmiris are terrorists and Israel & India are peace loving countries, or we can standby the truth and tell them that Bush is a terrorist, Blair is a terrorist, Israel and Modi Govt are both zionist terrorists. Stand by Kashmir, speak for them, thats the least we can do "

The social media giant had banned the actor’s personal account for three days for praising Kashmiri rebel leader Burhan Wani.

“My FB account deactivated for talking about Kashmir,” Hamza had claimed in a Tweet.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1149756...basi-calls-modi-government-zionist-terrorist/
------------
My man:coffee: he described a perfect word for it " Zionist Terrorists "

Dear Facebook, thankyou for lifting the ban, also, ‪#‎iamBurhanWani‬ ‪#‎KashmirSiege‬ ‪#‎KashmirKillings‬ ‪#‎FreeKashmir‬ . The likes of Mark Zuckerberg and west is trying to define for us that who is & is not a terrorist. Either we can be slaves and agree with them that Palestinians and Kashmiris are terrorists and Israel & India are peace loving countries, or we can standby the truth and tell them that Bush is a terrorist, Blair is a terrorist, Israel and Modi Govt are both zionist terrorists. Stand by Kashmir, speak for them, thats the least we can do "
i back you mate

By the way Did he mention Good terrorist or bad terrorists ?
I know it's hurts some axxes but still you can come with something better:lol: FB isn't only place zionists make it their home ground.

View attachment 320966

Three days after putting up with Facebook ban, Hamza Ali Abbasi returned to the popular social media on Tuesday with shattering criticism against the Israeli and Indian governments, calling them both Zionist.

“We can standby the truth and tell them that Bush is a terrorist, Blair is a terrorist, Israel and Modi Govt are both Zionist terrorists,” Hamza wrote in his latest post.

"
Hamza Ali Abbasi
9 hours ago

The social media giant had banned the actor’s personal account for three days for praising Kashmiri rebel leader Burhan Wani.

“My FB account deactivated for talking about Kashmir,” Hamza had claimed in a Tweet.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1149756...basi-calls-modi-government-zionist-terrorist/
------------
Love him or hate him but you have to respect him

It's become a norm nowadays for terrorists or its perpetrators to call others terrorists, all the while breeding more jihadi and sending more across.

every one else is terrorists .. other than those who are involved in terrorist activities.!

Or blame the victims after a terrorist attack. .They can call everyone a terrorist...

...but end of the day it's the jihadi who is slitting throats or beheading or ramming a truck or blowing himself up or burn whole African villages down and kill thousands...it always happens after he shouts "Allah u akbar".

Giving any amount of justifications doesn't really change anything on the ground ...The terrorist is the same everywhere and everyone knows who it is.

View attachment 320966

"
Hamza Ali Abbasi
9 hours ago

------------
isnt he the same guy .. who ate his own statement on Ahamadi Muslims !! very brave ...!

isnt he the same guy .. who ate his own statement on Ahamadi Muslims !! very brave ...!
I respect his views there are very few we have have ballz to say what's the truth and he back I didn't mind we need his safety as well.

I respect his views there are very few we have have ballz to say what's the truth and he back I didn't mind we need his safety as well.
dont u think this current outburst is Image building exercise in certain sections ?

dont u think this current outburst is Image building exercise in certain sections ?
I don't think so, his views regarding Kashmir and Modi govt always same, that's why FB banned him once?

Or blame the victims after a terrorist attack. .They can call everyone a terrorist...

...but end of the day it's the jihadi who is slitting throats or beheading or ramming a truck or blowing himself up or burn whole African villages down and kill thousands...it always happens after he shouts "Allah u akbar".

Giving any amount of justifications doesn't really change anything on the ground ...The terrorist is the same everywhere and everyone knows who it is.
Counter propaganda attack, the social media does have impacts in public life. How many times we told ya that Desh AQ Taliban are Devils and nothing related with them Islam but you guys never missed a chance to disgrace Muslims particularly Pakistani.
Now eat it digest it or not your problem.
No mercy with Zionists Terrorists.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom