What's new

Back on FB Hamza Ali Abbasi Called Modi Govt " The Zionist Terrorists "

Most of the time he does speak with sense. He might be the new sensible Zaid Hamid.

Or blame the victims after a terrorist attack. .They can call everyone a terrorist...

...but end of the day it's the jihadi who is slitting throats or beheading or ramming a truck or blowing himself up or burn whole African villages down and kill thousands...it always happens after he shouts "Allah u akbar".

Giving any amount of justifications doesn't really change anything on the ground ...The terrorist is the same everywhere and everyone knows who it is.
Jihadi is the corruption of the arabic word jihad which means "struggle against injustice"

Who is it??
According to bigoted indians like you it's only muslims but there are alot of others who exist out there like KKK,ADL,Dominisom, ltte,FARC and of course your truly RSS. :lol:

May be he is not getting Bollywood movies.
Or maybe he is not interested

Once there was Qandeel Baloch, who used to say... 'Humse daro Modi, humse daro'; what happened to her?

Tera kya hoga Kalia... I mean Hamza!!

lol her brother killed him, not your bhangi kind..

On Topic, well said Hamza..

Jihadi is the corruption of the arabic word jihad which means "struggle against injustice"

Who is it??
According to bigoted indians like you it's only muslims but there are alot of others who exist out there like KKK,ADL,Dominisom, ltte,FARC and of course your truly RSS. :lol:

There are very few people who would not want money, there are even fewer from showbiz world that don't want money.

Most of the time he does speak with sense. He might be the new sensible Zaid Hamid.
I actually agree with you. He mostly speaks sense but in some cases his showbiz work goes in complete contradiction to what he says. But on Kashmir he is right and facebook and west are just exposing themselves with their silence on Kashmir issue as for Indian Government well it is led by a man known for mass murders in Gujarat and is place in Googles top ten terrorists list. So no surprise there.

It's become a norm nowadays for terrorists or its perpetrators to call others terrorists, all the while breeding more jihadi and sending more across.

So you don't like victims not accepting definition of terrorist set by bigots and hypocrites, and rejecting the usual senseless propaganda?

Sadly this world is full of hypocrite leaders of the states and their deluded citizens.

one man terrorist is an other man's freedom fighter. You can call Burhan Wani what so ever but there is no justification of Indian troops in Kashmir pooping out the eyes of protesters. Israel and India both are doing the same as SS has done to Jews during WW2. You can control the territory by the use of force but can not control there hatred for the crimes and i wish a day will come when you will have to face war crime charges.

Dear Facebook, thankyou for lifting the ban, also, ‪#‎iamBurhanWani‬ ‪#‎KashmirSiege‬ ‪#‎KashmirKillings‬ ‪#‎FreeKashmir‬ . The likes of Mark Zuckerberg and west is trying to define for us that who is & is not a terrorist. Either we can be slaves and agree with them that Palestinians and Kashmiris are terrorists and Israel & India are peace loving countries, or we can standby the truth and tell them that Bush is a terrorist, Blair is a terrorist, Israel and Modi Govt are both zionist terrorists. Stand by Kashmir, speak for them, thats the least we can do "

Am with U dude. If they block your account this time, I wud deactivate mine as a protest till they reopen it. This is the least I can do as an individual.

I know it's hurts some axxes but still you can come with something better:lol: FB isn't only place zionists make it their home ground.
You really dont get it do you?

It just does'nt matter what he or even if every single Pakistani on the planet screams it out loud. Its a storm in a tea cup. It may make you feel that something great is happening, but it doesn't affect what we do even one bit.

The next terrorist who wants to the fight the Indian state shows up, we will shoot him just as well. These things only make you happy..Its like preaching to the choir. Every Pakistani automatically supports what this guy said and burhan wani. So who are they trying to reach out to? Those who already believe in the same thing. He is just trying to boost his popularity amongst fellow Pakistanis.

Most are too stupid to see that.

These things don't make us unhappy. We already know that every single Pakistani is a terrorist lover. And our actions reflect that. And our actions on the ground stay the same.

You call yourself mujahideen and expect international support?

Who is it??

Kkk, ltte are dead already. RSS are a backward group of people, but I don't see any news of them killing anyone. ..

You really dont get it do you?

It just does'nt matter what he or even if every single Pakistani on the planet screams it out loud. Its a storm in a tea cup. It may make you feel that something great is happening, but it doesn't affect what we do even one bit.

The next terrorist who wants to the fight the Indian state shows up, we will shoot him just as well. These things only make you happy..Its like preaching to the choir. Every Pakistani automatically supports what this guy said and burhan wani. So who are they trying to reach out to? Those who already believe in the same thing. He is just trying to boost his popularity amongst fellow Pakistanis.

Most are too stupid to see that.

These things don't make us unhappy. We already know that every single Pakistani is a terrorist lover. And our actions reflect that. And our actions on the ground stay the same.

Then why it worries you so much. I mean you re-registered few days back on this forum just to tell Pakistanis that they are stupid, terrorists and no matter what they say it does not make a difference.

Counter propaganda attack, the social media does have impacts in public life. How many times we told ya that Desh AQ Taliban are Devils and nothing related with them Islam but you guys never missed a chance to disgrace Muslims particularly Pakistani.
Now eat it digest it or not your problem.
No mercy with Zionists Terrorists.
Sorry Taliban ISIS are Islam, what do they quote from? the Quran, no?
We don't need mercy, we have enough to destroy every one and one of you.

Calls us terrorists, the irony is too strong

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom