What's new

Babri Mosque verdict and it's repurcussions

But Gods and Angels talking to Prophets are actual proven facts?

God not gods..you being an atheist should be using small g, something is fishy.

You said your not into religion(s) why side with a certain group or religion. Don't take U-Turn from fictitious gods to prophets..stick to the topic infact you are the one not interested in bringing religion into this thread now your dragging it whats up!

Lastly this should do it, do not engage into further discussion apart from Babri Masjid look up the topic and stick to it ok?

A talking monkey god is the same as god talking prophet to me. I do not believe in both.

I believe in science.

man bro leave em they do not know ,
here if this can make sence to you biggots then be it
what animails are closet to humans ? by your great science is pigs and primates
in the Quran it says we turned hazrat Nouah people into pigs and apes
if you do not still get it ? then pm me and ill describe it 4 ya

A talking monkey god is the same as god talking prophet to me. I do not believe in both.

I believe in science.

your science it fiction and theory you belive in something that it not even right beacuse they do not have the knowledge of knowing it LOL:lol:

Lets keep our cool and save our energy for the actual debate which will come up once the verdict it out... till then peace out

I believe in science.
Science rants alot as well not that I don't respect they've to come up with many proofs and FACTS not theories are never proven they are a stage behind facts to be solved you atheists takes theories as word of "science god". So yeah by saying you believe in science is infact you believing in a religion called "science", you are no different, puff all those words gone wasted.

:lol: So a fallen rock gave birth to human beings and insects and animals lol atheists duh!!

Please before you say something The word Theory has a different meaning and DOES NOT MEAN FACT. Fact is different and is something that is proven. Almost all atheist consider theory to be fact.

Last edited:
It is wrong to say Ram is mythological figure. I am not saying that He was god but there may had been a king named Ram who would have fought a war with another king Ravana. People of those era would have been believed him as incarnation of God because of his good deeds.

It may be that Ram was a human being and is not a mythological figure. But, no history books ever said so. We need chronologically true proofs to know about his existence on this earthly world. All the Hindu mythlogical books think of him as God, I have no objection to that. But, to claim that he was a human, a person needs historical evidence.

Same is true for Greek mythological figures. No one in Greece claims them to be part or initiator of history. But, Hindus in the Sub-continent tend to believe mythology as history. So, my question is when in BC Ram was born, and why Ram was delivered in a snake-infested jungle by his mother, the Queen, instead of in her own palace surrounded by maid servants?

A lot of temples too I believe were destroyed over the years...is that a heinous crime too?
By? This incident happened in India, India is answerable for things that happened after 1947.

In fact not just that, the entire BJP leadership should be thrown behind bars.

Exactly ...

Lord Ram's temple was there and it had been destroyed by invader Barbar and mosque was constructed. So now place is clear again, lets build a grand temple .

I am totally agree with your idea :tup::tup:
Post 1947 there was a Mosque there. Temple has never been proven. Mosque was a reality. Mosque was destroyed in INDIA. If the temple existed it was destroyed in the Mughal Raj.

It would create an unnecessary rift between hindus and muslims. The mosque wasn't really sacred to muslims and wasn't that popular. But Hindus consider it holy. Though it was unfortunate that those fanatics destroyed the mosque, it wouldn't be wise politically to rebuild the it.
Then that's a mental sickness of the Hindus that need to be rectified and is of no concern to justice.

You can't implement anything by force they need to learn that.

I believe in science.
Science rants alot as well not that I don't respect they've to come up with many proofs and FACTS not theories are never proven they are a stage behind facts to be solved you atheists takes theories as word of "science god". So yeah by saying you believe in science is infact you believing in a religion called "science", you are no different, puff all those words gone wasted.

:lol: So a fallen rock gave birth to human beings and insects and animals lol atheists duh!!

Please before you say something The word Theory has a different meaning and DOES NOT MEAN FACT. Fact is different and is something that is proven. Almost all atheist consider theory to be fact.

You seriously don't make any sense. I tried my best to make sense out of it. I failed.

Religion is an ancient idea to intimidate and control people. We as humans (at least some ) have outgrown religious ideologies. And I think religion is the biggest scam going on right now and the world will be a better place without it.

If he belives in science then his gods are Eienstien and Edison :P

Dude.. You need to catch up on the details here. This case has nothing to do with the demolition. Actually is 40 years older to the date when the unfortunate crime was perpetuated..

This case is to determine who this land belongs to. Not whether a mosque should be built to replace the destroyed mosque.
Well the question of "rebuilding" was there, hence, my statement.

From the perspective of the title grant too, I feel in all likelihood the case will be award to the mosque. The Ram temple has never been conclusively proven, the birth place of Raam cannot be proven since the existence of Raam can never be proven. By process of elimination, the mosque wins.

70%+ population is ready for Ram Mandir.... and me, at any cost

Jai Shri Ram

Hard to tell its a Indian internal matter hopefully things don't escalate
since its not tied to Kashmir , I don't think we have much say in this matter.

But normaly history sites are protected I mean taliban crashed in idols and world stated they were cruel to distory history , same happened in India

But lets see what happens I just find its sad that investigation took like 10-14 years? was it don't even remember how long ago

But I think it will divide the nation's muslims population if mosque is not restored.

Civil unrest just might cancel the common wealth games as well

Scientifically if the court looks at Mr Ram's blood sample or anything with his DNA to be found at the mosque's site then you can say yes he was born there. Or any precense of cosmic power or unusual signitures that in past some cosmic being roamed it yes enlighten every one

Its simple Science -

But you have to question Indians' on one side they state they are aryans who came form outside of india yet they claim their diety was born in India ? I am bit confused ...

Again ... I am no expert so I will let their court decide its their own internal matter

But again instances like this show the good stuff about US law , at least they protect all cultural and religion's places of worship

Last edited:

I believe in science.
Guys cut out the debate about gods, prophets and angels... This thread is about the verdict in India

Back
Top Bottom