What's new

Babri Mosque verdict and it's repurcussions

Court verdict or No verdict here you got the verdict already Might is Right.

Indian Muslims should forget if they can have any justice or fair trial in this case as well.

Are you planning to become an Indian Muslim? If not, kindly stop advising Indian Muslims whether they should forget justice or not. Did it not occur to you that a man who is Muslim & who fought a case against the majority community for 60 years is living remarkably undisturbed? The only fighting that is now happening is in a court of law.

Just because you believe that Hindu judges cannot give Muslims justice(something that you have been harping on from quite some time), it does not mean that citizens of India who happen to be Muslim share your opinion on the same. My take from the same article that you posted was completely different from your own; inspite of overwhelming public opinion locally in favour of the majority community i.e. Hindus, the law of the land is still supreme & people will still have to defer to it. That is why there is so much interest in the judgment.

Babri Masjid verdict: Supreme Court rejects plea for deferment

New Delhi: A three-judge bench of the Supreme Court, headed by the Chief Justice of India, has cleared the way for the Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court to pronounce verdict on the Ayodhya title suit case.

The apex court has rejected a plea to defer verdict on the Ayodhya land dispute case.

Last week, on September 23, a Supreme Court interim order had restrained the Allahabad High Court from pronouncing the verdict in the four title suits. The verdict of the Lucknow Bench of the Allahabad High Court was to have been delivered a day later.

A petition filed before the Supreme Court by retired bureaucrat Ramesh Chand Tripathi had sought that the verdict be deferred to allow the contesting parties to arrive at some sort of settlement.

But the Central Board of Wakfs, the All-India Muslim Personal Law Board and the All-India Hindu Maha Sabha had pleaded for vacating the stay and allowing the High Court to pronounce the verdict.

"The difference between Mandir group and Masjid group are so diverse. That's why we want the judgement to be pronounced," said Anoop Chaudhri, senior lawyer for Sunni Central Board of Waqf Board, UP.

There are 27 respondents in the case.

The Nirmohi Akhara, a key party in the suit, said it would request the Supreme Court to ask for the verdict to be deferred for three months to allow for a solution through negotiations.

For the first time the Centre was also a party to the case.

Babri Masjid verdict: Supreme Court rejects plea for deferment

I would like to add my two cents worth by asking a question. Is it time for Muslims to leave India? I know that many folks will not like what I have to say, but I must say it. I personally do not believe it's a good idea, but it might be very necessary for the future survival of Indian Muslims. Hijra also has a very real and practical purpose.

Look at the facts. The Hindus in India just do not like Muslims. They destroyed the Babri Mosque and it is not going to stop there. I am a South African of Indonesian origin and even I can see this clearly. Now with the official verdict out and the Hindu thugs having been rewarded for their "regrettable and spontaneous" action, it becomes even more clear. Which Indian mosque is going to be next? Which god is going to be used as the next pretext to destroy mosques? Which mosques are not built on supposed "Hindu holy sites"? Why has the so-called evidence of a "previous temple" on the site not been made available for international scrutiny? Where and when is all of this going to stop?

Quite disingeniously, there are folks who expect the Muslims to be "magnanimous" by giving their share of the unfairly divided land to the Hindus. How about the Hindus give their share of their ill-gotten booty to the Muslims to show their "tolerance and goodwill", and to show their sense of "peacelovingness". I'm positive it will never happen.

But now, back to my original question. Should the Muslims leave India? I know this sounds impractical and far-fetched, but let's give give the idea a closer look. Where could the Muslims go? Well, anywhere and everywhere. They could go to any country or countries which will have them. I know that it is a difficult idea to move millions of people who are completely established and consider India their home, but we need to look at this option. The youngest could leave first for countries which will accept them. (Canada, America, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, England, Pakistan, South America, Iran, France, Russia etc). The list is almost endless. They will pave the way for their families, friends and others to follow. The Muslims are a gifted and thriving community in India and they will take this spirit with them wherever they go. The loss will be India's in the end.They should take as much of their wealth as they can. The migration should be fully planned and everyone must be helped.

I can discuss the logistics at length, but for now someone needs to ask this question, and so I did. The Hindus are spoiling for war and they are not going to stop anytime soon. After this official "verdict" we can all expect more mosques to be brought down. Expect more killings and destruction. They have now been given the official "green light". Even Hindus who are not "in support" of all of this, still expect the Muslims to be more "giving" and they are also remarkably quiet while this is happening.

Yes, I know en masse migration is a difficult option. However, it has been done before in history. Just my crazy idea folks...

I would like to add my two cents worth by asking a question. Is it time for Muslims to leave India? I know that many folks will not like what I have to say, but I must say it. I personally do not believe it's a good idea, but it might be very necessary for the future survival of Indian Muslims. Hijra also has a very real and practical purpose.

Look at the facts. The Hindus in India just do not like Muslims. They destroyed the Babri Mosque and it is not going to stop there. I am a South African of Indonesian origin and even I can see this clearly. Now with the official verdict out and the Hindu thugs having been rewarded for their "regrettable and spontaneous" action, it becomes even more clear. Which Indian mosque is going to be next? Which god is going to be used as the next pretext to destroy mosques? Which mosques are not built on supposed "Hindu holy sites"? Why has the so-called evidence of a "previous temple" on the site not been made available for international scrutiny? Where and when is all of this going to stop?

Quite disingeniously, there are folks who expect the Muslims to be "magnanimous" by giving their share of the unfairly divided land to the Hindus. How about the Hindus give their share of their ill-gotten booty to the Muslims to show their "tolerance and goodwill", and to show their sense of "peacelovingness". I'm positive it will never happen.

But now, back to my original question. Should the Muslims leave India? I know this sounds impractical and far-fetched, but let's give give the idea a closer look. Where could the Muslims go? Well, anywhere and everywhere. They could go to any country or countries which will have them. I know that it is a difficult idea to move millions of people who are completely established and consider India their home, but we need to look at this option. The youngest could leave first for countries which will accept them. (Canada, America, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, England, Pakistan, South America, Iran, France, Russia etc). The list is almost endless. They will pave the way for their families, friends and others to follow. The Muslims are a gifted and thriving community in India and they will take this spirit with them wherever they go. The loss will be India's in the end.They should take as much of their wealth as they can. The migration should be fully planned and everyone must be helped.

I can discuss the logistics at length, but for now someone needs to ask this question, and so I did. The Hindus are spoiling for war and they are not going to stop anytime soon. After this official "verdict" we can all expect more mosques to be brought down. Expect more killings and destruction. They have now been given the official "green light". Even Hindus who are not "in support" of all of this, still expect the Muslims to be more "giving" and they are also remarkably quiet while this is happening.

Yes, I know en masse migration is a difficult option. However, it has been done before in history. Just my crazy idea folks...

Another previously banned member who couldnt resist Hindu-bashing and thus the name "awang" :wave:

"Another previously banned member who couldnt resist Hindu-bashing and thus the name "awang""

FYI... In my language "Awang" means young guy and it's a name we use often. How do I bash Hindus???

"Another previously banned member who couldnt resist Hindu-bashing and thus the name "awang""

FYI... In my language "Awang" means young guy and it's a name we use often. How do I bash Hindus???

Leave it...u didn t get the drift in my post. :wave:

Raamchandra keh gaye siya se, aisa kaljug aayega,

kahan hua tha janam mera, suprime court batayega!!!!!

ghor kaliyug!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom