What's new

Babri Mosque verdict and it's repurcussions

New Recruit

Reaction score
As we know that Allahabad Highcourt is going to pronounce its decision on 24th Sep on Babri Mosque. This decision will decide whether a mosque will be built at Ayodhya or Ram temple will be built or else...(discuss on this else)..??

Let's discuss on this issue with facts, peace and harmony. I neither want to drag any religious issues nor India-Pakistan hatred in this topic.

I though the muslims were at harmony with the hindus in india celebration ram janamashti :partay:

mods-- please close this thread before it becomes another ground for flame wars.

I really do not know what the court will announce whether it will prove Indian courts as unbiased and neutral or it will have prejudice BUT one news was certainly worth noticing and that was few days back BJP asked the court to deffer its verdict on Babri Mosque now i dont know what BJP wanted that.

any insight ?

I really do not know what the court will announce whether it will prove Indian courts as unbiased and neutral or it will have prejudice BUT one news was certainly worth noticing and that was few days back BJP asked the court to deffer its verdict on Babri Mosque now i dont know what BJP wanted that.

any insight ?

The main issue is who is the owner of the land. The muslim groups claim that there was no temple at this particular location and that they have ownership of the land.

The Hindu groups claim that this particular land was the place where Ram was born and where a temple existed before it was demolished and a mosque built in its place.

The High court judgement includes a title suit that will decide based on the evidence in front of it, which version is true. I would expect a detailed judgement which would qualify why theverdict is one way or the other.

All groups afaik have appealed for their communities to accept the court verdict. The bench consists of Justice S U Khan, Justice Sudhir Agarwal and Justice D V Sharm.

Still the government both centre and state are taking no chances and most sensitve towns and areas including Ayodhya have been flooded with security personnel.

It is a very emotional issue for both communities and hopefully the judgment will begin the processof healing the wounds.

The main issue is who is the owner of the land. The muslim groups claim that there was no temple at this particular location and that they have ownership of the land.

The Hindu groups claim that this particular land was the place where Ram was born and where a temple existed before it was demolished and a mosque built in its place.

The High court judgement includes a title suit that will decide based on the evidence in front of it, which version is true. I would expect a detailed judgement which would qualify why theverdict is one way or the other.

All groups afaik have appealed for their communities to accept the court verdict. The bench consists of Justice S U Khan, Justice Sudhir Agarwal and Justice D V Sharm.

Still the government both centre and state are taking no chances and most sensitve towns and areas including Ayodhya have been flooded with security personnel.

It is a very emotional issue for both communities and hopefully the judgment will begin the processof healing the wounds.

Lets see. the verdict will prove many things and indeed very sensitive issue. The Govt should take the ownership of the land and utilise it for some public service

any insight ?

So depending on the verdict YOU will tell us if our courts are neutral or not?

Spare us that exercise in humor.

So depending on the verdict YOU will tell us if our courts are neutral or not?

Spare us that exercise in humor.

Its the verdict according to which bhartis themselves give points to their own courts.

Say if the court give verdict in favour of Muslims i am afraid your comments will be altogether different so spare us of your one-sided wisdom

As we know that Allahabad Highcourt is going to pronounce its decision on 24th Sep on Babri Mosque. This decision will decide whether a mosque will be built at Ayodhya or Ram temple will be built or else...(discuss on this else)..??

Let's discuss on this issue with facts, peace and harmony. I neither want to drag any religious issues nor India-Pakistan hatred in this topic.
I was looking to bring this up as there seems to be a nervousness in the media in particular over the verdict. That's understandable.

One question to Indian members. How badly do you think this will affect things within Kashmir if the verdict is in favour of the Ram temple?

The religious fervour in Kashmir has been witnessed in recent weeks, so could this lead to a greater escalation? Has it had any significant linkage in the past?

I'm quite interested in this decision from that point of view.

I think a mandir should be made at this place and mosque alongside......that should do.....

I can do some future predictions here. The actualy verdict does not exisit but rather is a pool of top interactuals (supposedly) still trying to figure out what to say.

In favour of RAM Mandir:
Riots all over india, possibilities of armed uprising and bumpy ride ahead in indo-pak releations. GoI has alredy tried to season muslim opinion by double-agents like Khal Naik who have said Babri masjid was some abandoned legacy in middle of now-where and there is no need to riot all over it

In favour of Masjid:
We might be looking forward for Gujrat-2.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom