What's new

‘Azerbaijan to import arms from Pakistan’

Israeli Spike ATGM is much advanced. They already have Turkish and Russian APCs..
Modern equipment of the Azerbaijani Land Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Azerbaijan has expressed their interest in purchasing Turkish Tulpar IFV. K-8 no information available but Turkish TAI Hurkus is a potential contender Az traditionally tilted towards Turkey/Israel.

Tulpar-ifv-TRDefence.jpg

Azerbaijan and Turkey relations are more than a traditional leaning. It is about consideration of Azeri lands as our own. That's why all collaboration/partnership ways and secrets are opened for Azerbaijan.

Current ongoing collaboration areas are as following;

-T-155 Firtina (Cause of export ban of German MTU engine, MKE is working on an alternative to deliver Azerbaijani Firtina self propelled howitzers)
-T129 Atak. Azerbaijan officially interested. Some serious sources claim Azerbaijan will sign a deal to order 60 T129 Atak copters in following years.
-In recent months, Mizrak-U and Cirit missiles are tested by Azerbaijani Armed Forces in Azerbaijan.
-MPT76 Infantry rifle, Two years ago, Azerbaijan and Turkish side were agreed on it.
-MKE 105mm Light Howitzer, Two years ago, Azerbaijan and Turkey were agreed on it. I don't know current statues.
-Azerbaijan tested various armoured personnel carriers and As far as I know, Otokar Arma 6x6 is close to get the deal.
-Likely Additional Cobra 4x4 orders from Azerbaijan is possible.

Azeri brothers may enlighten the details more...

Turkish institutes are planning to invade Azerbaijan in defence fair and T129 Atak, Anka, Altay, Hurkus(I think) like big platforms will also be there. I think There will be some serious signiture ceremonies which will improve collaborations between teo state.

Last edited:
Azerbaijan and Turkey relations are more than a traditional leaning. It is about consideration of Azeri lands as our own. That's why all collaboration/partnership ways and secrets are opened for Azerbaijan.

-T-155 Firtina (Cause of export ban of German MTU engine, MKE is working on an alternative to deliver Azerbaijani Firtina self propelled howitzers)
-T129 Atak. Azerbaijan officially interested. Some serious sources claim Azerbaijan will sign a deal to order 60 T129 Atak copters in following years.
-In recent months, Mizrak-U and Cirit missiles are tested by Azerbaijani Armed Forces in Azerbaijan.
-MPT76 Infantry rifle, Two years ago, Azerbaijan and Turkish side were agreed on it.
-MKE 105mm Light Howitzer, Two years ago, Azerbaijan and Turkey were agreed on it. I don't know current statues.
-Azerbaijan tested various armoured personnel carriers and As far as I know, Otokar Arma 6x6 is close to get the deal.

Turkish institutes are planning to invade Azerbaijan in defence fair and T129 Atak, Anka, Altay, Hurkus(I think) like big platforms will also be there. I think There will be some serious signiture ceremonies which will improve collaborations between teo state.

That's what I am trying to tell Pakistani members, from bullets to entire system they are receiving it from Turkey and Israel.

Pakistan doesn't go out and dance in the streets in drum beats when an export is made..
and its better to keep that way otherwise the entire diplomatic machinery of our "peaceful" neighbor goes in an overdrive to sabotage the deal whether we are buying or selling.
if that doesnt work then their citizens are abducted and killed and "terrorist plots linked to ISI" are leaked in the partner country to scare it away from Pakistan. that Russian Mi35 proposal gave such a heartburn we would have kept quiet but the Russians were too chatty about it that lead to some genius Indians calling their government to reconsider the relations with Russians over their "betrayal".

Azerbaijan must sort out their problems before importing arms from Pakistan, here's passport found in North Waziristan, he is belonged to terrorist group while Pakistan army currently ongoing to eliminate them.

10450975_10154347827255442_764889642698497971_n.jpg

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions. | Page 111

This actually reflects bad on us. We have become a hot bed of mercenaries and terrorists to settle in Pakistan. This terrorist you see would have been neutralised in Azerbaijan because they have a strong intelligence and iron fist ruler unlike shameless she-males that currently run Pakistan.

They bought russian SP huns..i doubt the 105mm or fritina deal will go ahead..

They bought russian SP huns..i doubt the 105mm or fritina deal will go ahead..

nope , Azerbaijan is now considering increasing the order for Firtina
and also negotiating over K-9s with South Korea

This actually reflects bad on us. We have become a hot bed of mercenaries and terrorists to settle in Pakistan. This terrorist you see would have been neutralised in Azerbaijan because they have a strong intelligence and iron fist ruler unlike shameless she-males that currently run Pakistan.

True :D

nope , Azerbaijan is now considering increasing the order for Firtina
and also negotiating over K-9s with South Korea

Didnt know k-9s were on offer,, as for arty... it would be illogical for a country like Azerbaijan to have 2 types of SPGs... creates a logistical nightmare... apart from tht as Cobatli reported Fritinas engine is a problem as of right now...

Btwn.. how old are those russian Mstas?

Didnt know k-9s were on offer,, as for arty... it would be illogical for a country like Azerbaijan to have 2 types of SPGs... creates a logistical nightmare... apart from tht as Cobatli reported Fritinas engine is a problem as of right now...

Btwn.. how old are those russian Mstas?

the engine problem has been solved
My guess is Azerbaijan wants K-9 with Aselsan FCS and the same engine T-155 will use
just to get them faster , as the production rate in Turkey is pretty slow and they got other orders as well

Msta is a pretty old system , but they have been upgrading the FCS and etc. for a while
and Azerbaijan got one of the latest versions

the engine problem has been solved
My guess is Azerbaijan wants K-9 with Aselsan FCS and the same engine T-155 will use
just to get them faster , as the production rate in Turkey is pretty slow and they got other orders as well

Msta is a pretty old system , but they have been upgrading the FCS and etc. for a while
and Azerbaijan got one of the latest versions

In 1 day? impressive... read post number 33...

‘Azerbaijan to import arms from Pakistan’ | Page 3

I heard Pakistan exporting small arms to the US too? How much is it there in Pakistan I probably buy one if I could get a licence.
LOl Pakistan exports a lot of things...............

Pakistan’s Beagle to sniff U.S. borders
by Brian Walters
25 December 2003

An unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) dubbed ‘Border Eagle,’ together with ground display software, is to be supplied by Integrated Dynamics (ID) to the U.S. Homeland Border Control. Some 20 of these mini surveillance systems are to be delivered before the end of February and an example is featured on the Pakistan-based company’s Dubai 2003 exhibit (Stand No. W102). On-board sensors are to be supplied in the U.S.
ID is making its second appearance at a Dubai show, having previously promoted its UAV expertise in 1997 and winning orders as a result. Although Pakistan is the company’s biggest customer for UAVs and support systems, its expertise in flight control, telecommand and control systems has won recognition in several other countries including France and the UK to which such electronic equipment has been supplied.
While the company’s smaller UAVs are powered by piston engines in the pusher configuration, the Tornado 2000 aerial target and decoy system, also on display, is powered by two 18-pound thrust mini turbojets, which endow a speed range of 70 to 300 knots. To help train UAV operators, ID has developed pilot and mission simulators that offer low cost solutions to training requirements that would otherwise oblige use of real UAVs.

The pilot simulator provides a high level of realism and can support single or multiple instrument failures, while the mission simulator enables the user to analyze the mission before the actual flight, thus reducing risk and increasing system cost effectiveness.

http://www.ainonline...2beaglep38.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom