What's new

‘Azerbaijan to import arms from Pakistan’

erhmmm there was never jf-17 deal , your country put Azerbaijan in a list of potential buyers and the brain dead media
reported it as Azerbaijan ordering JF-17

That is what I am saying there is no deal just interest shown by Azerbaijan which has been dropped or postponed for whatever reason though Azerbaijan has cash in hand, more Mig-29s could come or even Kfir Block 60 could be potential contender from Israel a complete package. Most big deals have been made with Turkey and Israel and it is good to know they provide good products in reasonable price.

That is what I am saying there is no deal just interest shown by Azerbaijan which has been dropped or postponed for whatever reason though Azerbaijan has cash in hand, more Mig-29s could come or even Kfir Block 60 could be potential contender from Israel a complete package. Most big deals have been made with Turkey and Israel and it is good to know they provide good products in reasonable price.

uhmmm can you not read
Azerbaijan was never interested , it was put in the list of potential buyers by YOUR country

What they bought from Pakistan will not be known for a while. The Thunder deal is still on AFAIK. Azari brothers might be seeking Munitions, ATGMs, MANPADs and Runway wreckers.

Azerbaijan has signed an agreement with Israeli company Rafael to purchase anti-tank missiles ATGM Spike-SR and Spike-LR, and with the company Elbit Systems to purchase 120 mm mortars of Cardom type.

Apart from it they have russian MANPADS/ATGM.

News.Az - Azerbaijan buys mortars, anti-tank missiles from Israel

Azerbaijan Makes Massive Israeli Weapons Purchase -- But Not Because of Iran | EurasiaNet.org

uhmmm can you not read
Azerbaijan was never interested , it was put in the list of potential buyers by YOUR country

Interest shown that is I know clearly there is concrete evidence of it but it did not enter the phase of purchase/orders as PAF has its own orders to fulfill and this an old new Azerbaijan had other upgrades to under take with their other inventory. Like i said more Mig-29s is possibility or even israeli Kfirs.

Azerbaijan has signed an agreement with Israeli company Rafael to purchase anti-tank missiles ATGM Spike-SR and Spike-LR, and with the company Elbit Systems to purchase 120 mm mortars of Cardom type.
Apart from it they have russian MANPADS/ATGM.
News.Az - Azerbaijan buys mortars, anti-tank missiles from Israel
Azerbaijan Makes Massive Israeli Weapons Purchase -- But Not Because of Iran | EurasiaNet.org
They have better sources than OUR country, wish they go with them.... we..... despite having an enemy eight times bigger than us are still well defended by OUR OWN gear.....

They have better sources than OUR country, wish they go with them.... we..... despite having an enemy eight times bigger than us are still well defended by OUR OWN gear.....

They country to whom we should export that has been over taken by Chinese exports we have let China gain Access too much we should create competition but alas there is no damn good marketing of military goods from Pakistan it is left to Generals to deal that is poor strategy and policy.

They country to whom we should export that has been over taken by Chinese exports we have let China gain Access too much we should create competition but alas there is no damn good marketing of military goods from Pakistan it is left to Generals to deal that is poor strategy and policy.
I have become of the opinion that Uniformed men in charge has proved to be a better roadway for the Pakistani Defence Industry e.g. Babur being developed Under the NDC. Had it been left to the civilians it could've ended a complete disaster because the stake and the stake holder need to be joined in a civilian led environment.
As far as marketing is concerned that's purely civil business. Sending Pilots may seem wise but it actually isn't, however a joint team of pilots plus marketing agents can do wonders IMHO.
As far as China is concerned they would've taken the market anyway, with or without the existence of Pakistan.

Interest shown that is I know clearly there is concrete evidence of it but it did not enter the phase of purchase/orders as PAF has its own orders to fulfill and this an old new Azerbaijan had other upgrades to under take with their other inventory. Like i said more Mig-29s is possibility or even israeli Kfirs.

please do show a source , as I can only find Pakistani sources on that matter
don't bother using Azeri websites as a source

I have become of the opinion that Uniformed men in charge has proved to be a better roadway for the Pakistani Defence Industry e.g. Babur being developed Under the NDC. Had it been left to the civilians it could've ended a complete disaster because the stake and the stake holder need to be joined in a civilian led environment.
As far as marketing is concerned that's purely civil business. Sending Pilots may seem wise but it actually isn't, however a joint team of pilots plus marketing agents can do wonders IMHO.
As far as China is concerned they would've taken the market anyway, with or without the existence of Pakistan.

There is always a Marketing Dept of Companies may it be BAE, Boeing, Lockheed Martin etc not run by Generals or even Col... That is what I am saying. That is not positive thinking that they would have taken market away we must try if we can try and even make small profits offering cheap prices that is a success, after sales support make alot of money for years.

There is always a Marketing Dept of Companies may it be BAE, Boeing, Lockheed Martin etc not run by Generals or even Col... That is what I am saying. That is not positive thinking that they would have taken market away we must try if we can try and even make small profits offering cheap prices that is a success, after sales support make alot of money for years.
Dear Sir if I am not wrong we're probably the only country or among the few countries where the armed forces make most of their equipment themselves.
As far as exports go, the situation is not as grim as you make it sound, recently we supplied some trainer aircraft to Iraq. Apart from that we've given ATGMs and SAMs to Malaysia. There are many deals we know nothing about as the defence dep. is not that open here.
But as far as marketing is concerned I'm with you 100%....

The item list could be: "Bakhtar Shikan ATGM", Talha APC, IFV, and other Ammunition's.. and could be K8 or super mushaq's..

The item list could be: "Bakhtar Shikan ATGM", Talha APC, IFV, and other Ammunition's.. and could be K8 or super mushaq's..

Israeli Spike ATGM is much advanced. They already have Turkish and Russian APCs..
Modern equipment of the Azerbaijani Land Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Azerbaijan has expressed their interest in purchasing Turkish Tulpar IFV. K-8 no information available but Turkish TAI Hurkus is a potential contender Az traditionally tilted towards Turkey/Israel.

Tulpar-ifv-TRDefence.jpg

So in your point of view what else they could buy from pak??

Small Arms/munitions but that too they have good ones in inventory and they are also making them in house.

Modern equipment of the Azerbaijani Land Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Istiglal Anti-Material Rifle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia [sold to Turkey and Pakistan Army as well]

Pakistan's best bet could be FC-1/JF-17, K-8 and Super Mushak, looking at their intermediate old Trainer L39 it needs replacement, lets see it could be a competition from US, Turkey and Pakistan.

So it will be excited to get know
Small Arms/munitions but that too they have good ones in inventory and they are also making them in house.

Istiglal Anti-Material Rifle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia [sold to Turkey and Pakistan Army as well]

Pakistan's best bet could be FC-1/JF-17, K-8 and Super Mushak, looking at their intermediate old Trainer L39 it needs replacement, lets see it could be a competition from US, Turkey and Pakistan.

So it could be excited to get know what could really the weapons would be.. which they can buy from us...hope for the best...Good luck PAK/Azerbaijan (y)

Azerbaijan is negotiating with South Korea over T-50 to replace the old fleet of L39s

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom