What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Absolutely not. They hate each other in Caucasus on biblical proportions. You’re misinformed because you’re filthy uneducated illiterate peasant.
Take a look, you are so stupid you don’t even know when USSR collapses. You say 92? It collapsed in December 1991:lol:
Treaty was signed in 92 and Soviets troops began the pull out leaving the hardware. By 94 it was done. The last division leaving Az was 104 airborne they left in 93. 3 other infantry divisions left in 92 leaving hardware to local govt. all of them did by and large except 104
How come u don’t know those facts being a captain:partay:

Take a look, you are so stupid you don’t even know when USSR collapses. You say 92? It collapsed in December 1991:lol:

the USSR was broken before 1992

stop embarrassing yourself, really - you got quoted a lot... you talked shit too much... talking about distributing arms the USSR regions after the collapse... oh god...
again wrong... the treaty came into power after the war - search it up, little boy...
and these "divisions" which were left, is not the armament I and the other users are talking about... so please stop
embarrassing yourself - you know you will get banned and that's fine Armenian

Absolutely not. They hate each other in Caucasus on biblical proportions. You’re misinformed because you’re filthy uneducated illiterate peasant.

again WRONG! ... omg... that is just poor...
"in Caucasus on biblical proportions" okay armenian....

the general hate and the relation between these nations were painted wrong by your preteen brain hahaha "biblical proportions"
you need a lot of attention - heavy formulations and....in fact, a lot of smileys you "US AMERICAN" lmfao

Finally... we can keep going - this dude got banned, as I predicted, for his behavior and spreading lies :)...
now he is seriously frustrated, punching the air right now, meanwhile I keep drinking my tea...
There is no greater satisfaction for me, knowing that we have one less crypto-armenian Irani who hijacked our thread

Finally... we can keep going - this dude got banned, as I predicted, for his behavior and spreading lies :)...
now he is seriously frustrated, punching the air right now, meanwhile I keep drinking my tea...
There is no greater satisfaction for me, knowing that we have one less crypto-armenian Irani who hijacked our thread
Did Armenia manage to steal any territory in this latest skirmish ?

one of my family member was an IRGC officer in azarbaijan-armenia conflict. also:
https://www.aparat.com/v/Jw0Lx
if you consider Iran as an enemy it's ok but do not bend the truth to fit your story.
nobody is bending - it is a known fact, that you supported ASALA, PKK and now again, you held your meetings with Armenia...
I think the main reason is, that you have a lot of Armenian blood in your leadership and army command ranks

nobody is bending - it is a known fact, that you supported ASALA, PKK and now again, you held your meetings with Armenia...
I think the main reason is, that you have a lot of Armenian blood in your leadership and army command ranks
you are not an azari to begin with so you do not know shit. ever since you came here you were just saying some random BS.
i do not know how the story is being told on the other side of border, but here my family member was in azarbaijan and i choose to believe him not anyone else.
Iran does not support PKK. on the other hand Iran supports houthis and it's evident by the amount of Iranian made weapons they use.
you should have been banned long time ago as you mostly use racial slurs or swearing people but as now siza tari balam deyip and mods don't mind it. enjoy it as long as it last.

you are not an azari to begin with so you do not know shit. ever since you came here you were just saying some random BS.
i do not know how the story is being told on the other side of border, but here my family member was in azarbaijan and i choose to believe him not anyone else.
Iran does not support PKK. on the other hand Iran supports houthis and it's evident by the amount of Iranian made weapons they use.

you should have been banned long time ago as you mostly use racial slurs or swearing people but as now siza tari balam deyip and mods don't mind it. enjoy it as long as it last.
it will last long enough to debunk yall lies... the other side of the border tells that you are no ally of our people -
cry about your cryptos getting banned in a row - I don't care - but in fact - we know your flags - your kind ;)
there are a lot of evidences that you always supported Armenia and every group fighting against turkey...
have fun in your "chill thread" and there you can make your funerals for your fallen crypto-soldiers in the Turkish section -

e7c37eed-4740-4262-8215-0974bed6cc8f.jpeg
0ddb23b4-80dd-4c2d-aecd-3892171d4bae.jpeg
4dc309dc-8995-4481-a05c-ce47fd9a8ca3.jpeg
c844eb7d-01b2-4186-a79e-f42e733276f7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom