What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

I can see why Georgia helped Russia. But a lot of people in the Caucasus especially Dagestanis and Chechens hate Armenians. A lof the people in the Caucasus dont consider armenians to be part of the Caucasus see them more in complict in helping russia take most of the region.

Armenians even have territorial irrendentism in Goergia.

from my experience Georgians are calm and rather friendly people. They keep the what happened during the ottoman empire in the past and you can have respectful conversations with them.

Armenians on the otherhand waste no time in bad mouthing Turkey and Turks/Azeris in general. I remember a couple of years ago hearing an Armenian dweeb badmouthing Turks and Azeris at a university campus. I made it clear to him and his friends that he was talking bs and that he better not speak that way again.

It's hard for Westerners to actually understand how radical Armenians are due to the "muh genocide" and hollywood kardashian-cher propaganda. not to mention the rampant islamaphobia in the West. But no lie these people are amongst the most radical and awful bunch I have met. Just look at how Armenian gangs go around LA today saying that they are going to attack Turkish and Azeri families, children, women etc..

it's disgusting and the west supports it..

from my experience Georgians are calm and rather friendly people. They keep the what happened during the ottoman empire in the past and you can have respectful conversations with them.

Armenians on the otherhand waste no time in bad mouthing Turkey and Turks/Azeris in general. I remember a couple of years ago hearing an Armenian dweeb badmouthing Turks and Azeris at a university campus. I made it clear to him and his friends that he was talking bs and that he better not speak that way again.

It's hard for Westerners to actually understand how radical Armenians are due to the "muh genocide" and hollywood kardashian-cher propaganda. not to mention the rampant islamaphobia in the West. But no lie these people are amongst the most radical and awful bunch I have met. Just look at how Armenian gangs go around LA today saying that they are going to attack Turkish and Azeri families, children, women etc..

They also offered 500 dollars too.

This is why Armenians are bootlegged Jews. They will cry the victim while striking you.

Seriously I have more respect for Jews than Armenoids.

And again you gotta know history and have an open mind to understand why these 2 small christian nations are so different when it comes to Muslims.
Georgians, using their defensive network in predominantly mountainous terrain, managed to stay semi independent. Georgia consisted of few kingdoms who paid tribute to Ottomans/Qajars and sent their troops to support their military campaigns. Occasionally they rebelled against them and got reprisals, last one by Iranian shah in 1795 I believe.
armenians on the other hand , lost their kingdoms in 12-13th century and had nowhere to go surrounded by Sunni and Shia. Just like your people -Bosnians -surrounded by Orthodox Serbs and Catholic Croats

Last edited:
Iranian trolls believe Iran helped Azerbaijan lmaoooo
I had a 3 days war against a whole Iranian brigade because of that... and Iran still training and helping Armenia against AZ... why? because they fear a strong AZ, an awakening of the Turks in Iran...
like this "wardaddy" c0ckold - telling me, that his loved Armenia never received any help from Russia, further didn't get actively armed from Russia against Turks in the Caucasus :) - then he told, that Russia doesn't care about Georgia, etc. just watching Iran and TR, just to tell me later, that Russia intervened in Georgia cause they care? I don't get it... too many people bitching about AZ cause they low Armenian cum in their faces :)

I don't even have to insult you because you are Armenian... that's enough... you are a falseflagger, apparently because you are so ashamed of being an Armenian Irani... how pathetic... and then the Tashkent Treaty that came into effect after the war ended hahahaha and shows how little he knows... the troll... oh my god... you poor worm:rofl: you really don't know shit, preteen boy, don't you ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Caucasus is a real shit show!!!

Damn I never knew this to be honest.
Bro... he talks shit, don't believe everything that false flagger wrote in here, just because he uses US flags... he has no knowledge about the Caucasus, and is probably Armenian or Iranian, what comes out to the same

You are dumb motherfuccker. Tashkent Treaty was implemented in 92 you moron two years before war ended

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_Security_Treaty_Organization
See how illiterate you’re? Generous Wardaddy guided you where to look and and educate your dumb self and you call him Armenian:lol:
Oh my god.. first you use Wikipedia, and then, you aren't able to read`? it says came into effect 1994, and the USSR collapsed before 1992 - again you are just wrong...
man... you will get banned, that is clear.. but please stop to embarrass yourself... like really

I lived in Russia where I worked in energy sector. So this “false flagger” had traveled to Caucasus and Central Asia while your filthy flesh stayed in the same shithole your whore of a mother dropped you in. :lol:
you lived everywhere falseflagger, okay... yet, you still spamming every post with smileys, preteen Armenian proving my point :)...

Wait till you find out pussy-boi how much hardware Az, Arm, Geo got from russkies. Then you’ll shove your tongue in your ***.
stop falseflagging ... keep quiet...

First, you lie about the Caucasian relations and the relations of the peoples – then you say that Russia is only interested in the TR and Iranian, not in Georgia, etc. After I’ve uncovered this lie and the contradiction, you’ve insulted again and talked rubbish...

Then I say the weapons were unevenly distributed and Armenia was actively armed after the collapse of the USSR – the USSR was broken before 1992, and what you do is? talk about a treaty that came into effect in 1994 after the war... cited wrongly from Wikipedia and embarrassed yourself...
to it, dozens of smileys and you have even been “marked”
really embarrassing... you must still stink of amniotic fluid...
I feel really ashamed for you, falseflagger Armenia

EDIT: nothing in information LMFAO - still came into effect 1994 and not 1992... google harder ... poor you... you need more emojis

Back
Top Bottom