What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

just to be more precise. The death toll in Bosnia was 100,000, with 60,000 Bosnians dead out of a population of 2 mil.
30,000 serbs dead out of population of 1.2 mil.
7,000 Croats dead out of maybe 800,000.
and 3,000 “others” dead. Like like I don’t know poles and Swedes and Gypsies and Slovenians and god knows what group. Bosnia was quite multicultural.

Now the west recognised the country right away. Which was the ultimate victory, but serbs has all the weapons. And it was very hard to get weapons and I told about it earlier. Beg steal and borrow. Serbs can be bribed. They also gave their civilians weapons and my relatives would go door to door and “persuade” the serbs to give them the weapons that the army had given them. Sometimes appeal to patriotism, sometimes a lot of vodka, sometimes more persuasive.
Now Serbia was directly involved and so was its airforce, and it was devastating. The west forced Serbia to not be directly involved. And then in implemented a no fly zone. And they made a big difference. A huge difference. But maintained an arms embargo. Whenever the Serbs came close to totally isolating the capital city, the UN (UK France) would get involved and demilitarise the area. This helped. Then arms started to arrive from Iran and Pakistan and it was allowed to come by USA. But officially, it was a very strict embargo. Then serbs got hammered for a while until they did such crimes that NATO bombed them and then it was just a free for all, with generals packing their bags ready to leave. And that forced the Serbs into a peace treaty. And it seems to work ok. Not the best but, good enough.

the alternative isn’t necessarily better. Imagine USA and turkey arm us Bosnians, Russians arm the Serbs, serbs use their planes. We not have money for new planes, so we beg for handouts and turkey gets involved and russia gets involved and then we have 30 year frozen conflict. Then I have to go fight now like Azerbaijan, and even we win and survive the Serbs still get to come back and live with us. It’s not a better solution.

we had 25 years of peace and development, and we will win every peace. And it’s easier to win a peace. They stated the war because they were losing the peace. And they are losing the peace now too.

I have serious doubts whether you're Bosnian. You don't talk like a Bosnian. And what youa keep writing on this thread, including the above post clearly tells me you can't be a Bosnian. I think you are pretending to be one.

I have serious doubts whether you're Bosnian. You don't talk like a Bosnian. And what youa keep writing on this thread, including the above post clearly tells me you can't be a Bosnian. I think you are pretending to be one.

Of course I’m a Bosnian. What did I say that would make you think I am not? What I wrote is exactly what happened?
Am I supposed to blame western powers for letting serbs kill us? Western powers however reluctantly helped us get a country. We could not have complete total victory, we were 45% of the population of the country and surrounded by enemies and in Europe. The country attacking us had 12 million people. We had 2 million and they had a million serbs in our own country against us.
Any Bosnian that tells you we could have arms embargo lifted and we would get some total victory, is a Bosnian who is not very bright.

Or maybe you think it’s better that we live like Palestinians for the next 100 years with no country of our own and constant warfare.

Or maybe you think the west owes us something. we don’t not think that. They could have been better to us, but they could have been much worse.

Azerbaijan should go for a complete military victory over NK, while playing along any ceasefire calls and, at the same time, dragging their feet on any meaningful implementation of a "ceasefire" until they fully liberate their occupied territory.
That is what is happening; it is being used to recover deceased for burials. The push must continue.
It is the hope that the Aliev does not capitulate like his father did back in 90's to his KGB bosses.

That is what is happening; it is being used to recover deceased for burials. The push must continue.
It is the hope that the Aliev does not capitulate like his father did back in 90's to his KGB bosses.

Within this momentum ?? Political suicide was the least thing he shoild be worry off . He would be beyond lucky for surviving the next 24 hours after doing such traitorous act .

Do you have any evidence that the Azerbaijani soldiers you shared with were dead? According to your logic, when I share your photo in pdf on my telegram account, you are dead too.

Instead of sharing photos of us ugly friends on the Internet and writing "Armenians killed", I prefer to post a video of their kidneys being sent to their relatives.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Armenia shows the names and photos of 550 identified Azeri soldiers killed in Karabakh so far

It is from their families who contribute. Ukraine has a similar list of dead soldiers with photos at this site which documents about 4300 Ukrainian soldiers killed in Donbas.

Do you have any evidence that the Azerbaijani soldiers you shared with were dead? According to your logic, when I share your photo in pdf on my telegram account, you are dead too.

Instead of sharing photos of us ugly friends on the Internet and writing "Armenians killed", I prefer to post a video of their kidneys being sent to their relatives.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Pffft. These small numbers of dead are nothing. In WW1 and WW2 they killed millions of soldiers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom