What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Where the hell did I say I'm happy a non-Muslim destroying a Muslim country? I just said "If I was in US position" it's money well spent, don't try and put words into my mouth.

I live in the U.S. so it's technically my money as well through taxes I pay.

Theirs no balls, if you relay message indirectly we going to strike. US basically moved major assets out of area and suffered damage to few structures, it's was a pointless show of force. Trump came into office on the message of leaving, if U.S. wanted to stay they could've but the job is done and let Iraqi's kill themselves because they seem to be doing a better job on their own. You have to think like a Anglo-Saxon.
I know them, they will always consider Muslims as second rated citizens, always.

Nothing new today. Azerbaijan army probably got to the Akira river. There is no-one there. Armenians have given up the plain. We saw them running yesterday. Where do AZE go now? Probably north up the Akira river Valley. I don't know how wise that is given that you will be surrounded on both sides.

We shall see soon.

Here is the best military analysis, unfortunately on Russian. Subtitles work ok.

Nothing new today. Azerbaijan army probably got to the Akira river. There is no-one there. Armenians have given up the plain. We saw them running yesterday. Where do AZE go now? Probably north up the Akira river Valley. I don't know how wise that is given that you will be surrounded on both sides.

We shall see soon.

Here is the best military analysis, unfortunately on Russian. Subtitles work ok.

Azeri should focus on easier terrian and encircling them...otherwise if it goes into mountain terrian there will be loses.

Once supply is off by end of winter they will be starved ...
If azeri keeps a low profile noone is coming to help armenia unless turkey backs out...

[/QUOTE]
Azeri should focus on easier terrian and encircling them...otherwise if it goes into mountain terrian there will be loses.

If azeri keeps a low profile noone is coming to help armenia unless turkey backs out...

You will notice on the video, the Russian says the area the AZE are liberating are what hey would have had under the Minsk plan. But since the ARM aren't offering anything , this military action basically is faithful to the Minsk plan, just forcing it militarily.

The NK area will probably be negotiated over when the war stops. Just this time ARM will have an incentive to negotiate.

ARM forces are using terrorist tactics from PKK!! They're placing manikins to deceive the AZ drones!! Little they know about the image processing and AI capabilities embedded into TB2 drones....

Selcuk Bayraktar, the developer of TB2, is an electrical engineer for a reason...

ermenistandan-teror-orgut-331_2-41.jpg

ARM forces are using terrorist tactics from PKK!! They're placing manikins to deceive the AZ drones!! Little they know about the image processing and AI capabilities embedded into TB2 drones....

Selcuk Bayraktar, the developer of TB2, is an electrical engineer for a reason...

ermenistandan-teror-orgut-331_2-41.jpg

This sort of a thing is done for the mothers of these soldiers. so the mothers think the kids have a chance. Soldiers know this does not work.

Maybe PKK soldiers believe it,. they seem to get only mountain schooling

You will notice on the video, the Russian says the area the AZE are liberating are what hey would have had under the Minsk plan. But since the ARM aren't offering anything , this military action basically is faithful to the Minsk plan, just forcing it militarily.

The NK area will probably be negotiated over when the war stops. Just this time ARM will have an incentive to negotiate.
[/QUOTE]
Armenia would not have agreed to any such plan..neither would azeri have..

U saw then declaring the whole region as artash

Anyway azeri wont understand this logic..

Disputed area(yet internationally recognized azeri area)..fight a war ...take undisputed area..settle for piece with returning undisputed area..

Its not given and take..its take take take and return..

Armenia announced 729 KIA in Karabakh so far. Azerbaijan does not announce casualty like Armenia and Ukraine do, but from open source information we know they lost at least 550 KIA in Karabakh so far and actual number should be about 700 due to KIA but body never recovered.

https://****/SputnikArmenia/8784

No army can fight in mountainous terrain without resupply.
Armenian soldiers will have to withdraw or surrender. Just cut off their supply lines.

Back
Top Bottom