What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

exactly, there is no to limited population in those areas anyway and no way to support most of war ..they would need supplies..

best course is to thus not approach these areas but to surround and isolate it first ..armenians are withdrawing in hopes of drawing in the azeri for ambush

They could have a lot of supplies. And if they are determined to hold the position, it will be very hard to dislodge them. Whats more important than supplies is the ability to retreat if necessary. If they know, they are being cut off, and its permanent, they will retreat or desert.

Armenian propaganda machine continues to post old footages. At 00:33, that soldier who fires artillery is Albert Hovhannisyan, he was killed in a drone strike in first days of the battle.

This video shows that the Artsakh forces weren't just a rag tag band of militia. They were well armed and trained. This makes the defeat they have been caused even more significant. Azerbaijan has done something very impressive.

I bet Armenian still holding large number of Tanks, ATGM and Manpads in area around Stepnakert and Khojaly all the way to Lachin corridor. And i must admit their are kinda lethal for fighting in mountain and experience at ambush tactic. That's why best bet is to acquire more plain area in the South to cut off the corridor and fortified the area for possible retaliate attack from Stepnakert area and Armenian region, at the same time push from Muvdag peak and Tartar region for pincer movements.
The main advantage the Armenians had was when they controlled the heights and could rain down accurate artillery on the approaching Azeris. The advantage is now gone in a lot of locations. Its not like Armenians are inherently good at fighting in the mountains. They just had the height differential, and decades to prepare defences. Now though that's changing fast. Now the Azeris are no longer fighting up hill and in many locations, they have broken through the Armenian defensive lines. And all this shows in the current gains.

There was potential for the conflict to ground to a halt once both sides were in the mountains. But I suspect the drones change that in favour of the Azeris. Further more, the Azeris have broken through the south and are now moving NorthWest. This current ceasefire may give the Armenians time to set up secondary defensive lines to block this.

Another thing to note is that the Armenian losses have been building up steadily. Where as the Azeris have not. This means the Azeris will now have more assets available (that has the same affect as getting new equipment and weapons), again this favours Azeri advance. Its no longer a linear battle. The longer this fight goes on, the situation will only improve for the Azeris, and depreciate for the Armenians.

They could have a lot of supplies. And if they are determined to hold the position, it will be very hard to dislodge them. Whats more important than supplies is the ability to retreat if necessary. If they know, they are being cut off, and its permanent, they will retreat or desert.
noone has unlimited supplies...

This video shows that the Artsakh forces weren't just a rag tag band of militia. They were well armed and trained. This makes the defeat they have been caused even more significant. Azerbaijan has done something very impressive.
these artillery are useless against drones..as log as azeri have unlimited drones and ammunition(which they should, they have the money and supply line) it is game over
EktOs6IWAAE2JRT

a very interesting map.
this from general assembly 2008..

these countries voted against
Armenia, Angola, Vanuatu , France(these three are basically same country), India, Russian Federation, United States

i am surprised why india didnt abstained

Last edited:
My goodness, that old guy is probably legally blind in most developed counties. What is he going to do?

I think this is an ingenious way to get rid of Armenia’s pension liabilities. Send them to the front! The ones that survive covid get sent to the front. Only one outcome

but in all seriousness, Armenia is not running out of people. If Jews didn’t run out of people in and after WW2, no one can run out of people. Except maybe the mohicans. There was a film “the last of the mohicans”, they ran out of people I guess. We will not see the last of the Armenians. They will always have enough people to fight

Watch this if you think Armenia will give an inch of land for peace. They ask the guy will you give a back anything for peace? he says: Atszak is already smaller than its historical boundaries. These people are poisoned in the head with historical claims. They'll demand land from turkey and even Syria soon.

Even the Israelis gave land back to Egypt to stop a war. These people are worse than the Israelis.

In other observations. The bridge linking ARM to NK had been hit again by a missile. A couple of artillery shells will take it out completely. but it does not look too busy. And they already have a small pontoon bridge.

And this "river" that needs to be crossed is a joke. I have such a "river" on my property in Bosnia. It's more like a stream that can be crossed with a Suzuki hatchback, Let alone a tank or a military truck.

So taking out those bridges etc will not help at all. It's not the Rhine or the Mississippi we are talking about here.

Also, everyone wants peace. the theme is, we took this land already, just let us have it. hmmmmmm

I demand all Khardhasian women be brought for Azeri entertainment.

Doesn't mean it will happen.

I read stuff on PDF and I laugh 😆 😂 🤣

But you can't lose that much equipment without losing men. Plus there are the battles. Artillery.

Russia is meanwhile replenishing Armenia with weapons completely. No doubt something to deal with he drones. But they won't eliminate drones completely. And Turkey is probably making more than are being lost.

This may go on until one side has just had too many casualties and the money is depleted.
In fact Russia won't show all of her anti-drone capabilities for TB2s are damn fast learners....

Compared to Syria and Libya losses are less this time....
Why do you think ARM leader Pishman and the Iranian leaders are mad with Turkey and Pak?!?? It's not for the gadgets, for ARM is washed with them, it's the strategies, tactics, training, motivation, organization, planning, execution, level headedness etc.!!! Please note that the Czars and then the USSR occupiers ensured that not even an NCO gets recruited and trained from this part of the world....

Last edited:
New map. ahem ahem, where did the "AZ only took 2%" crowd go?

IMG_20201019_044126_695.jpg

"The turtle" recent laughable claims:

1. Armenians will be very hard to dislodge
2. Armenians don't need vehicles or roads, they can just walk
3. This recruitment of old people is rubbish, Armenia Strong, they have enough people.

hope no one is left unsure about this so-called "Bosnian".
New map. ahem ahem, where did the "AZ only took 2%" crowd go?

IMG_20201019_044126_695.jpg

"The turtle" recent laughable claims:

1. Armenians will be very hard to dislodge
2. Armenians don't need vehicles or roads, they can just walk
3. This recruitment of old people is rubbish, Armenia Strong, they have enough people.

hope no one is left unsure about this so-called "Bosnian".

A person can be a Bosnian and realistic at the same time. And that’s me. AZE did recover 2% of land at the time. Now things are better, much better. I will do a calculation but it’s getting harder as the area is much bigger.
That map is not accurate. I only wish it was. But it’s not. It doesn’t mean I dont support AZE, but living in fantasy doesn’t help AZE.
Armenia will not run out of peopel. Trust me, that’s fantasy. They have 3 million. Plus they have 3 million in russia. Counties don’t run out our people.
What happened in WW1, in canakale? Turkey sent people to the front and they kept dying, when they ran out of 20 year olds they sent 19 year olds. Eventually 15 year olds? There is a song about it right? So don’t hope for that, it will not be a factor.

Armenia will supply NK. Even if AZE cuts NK off totally. That is very hard to stop. Read about Bosnian enclaves in our war. Goražde, Srebrenica, Bihać, it was cut off for 3.5 years. All 3 areas up to 60 km deep behind enemy lines. It was supplied. Weapons, food, fuel, fresh troops, everything. And we had nothing. Armenia has full backing of Russia. The best that can be done is make supply harder. This is realistic

Back
Top Bottom