What's new

Azad Kashmir

@krash mein nay suna hay yahaan water pipe lines winters mein path jati hain kiya ye such hay?

@krash mein nay suna hay yahaan water pipe lines winters mein path jati hain kiya ye such hay?

Haan lala. When water freezes over it expands and that leads to the pipes bursting. In our region, for ease of replacement, at times some sections of the piping is left outside exposed to the climate which can lead to water freezing over. Even when inside the walls the piping isn't very well insulated from the temps given our brick and concrete construction. You can avoid this by leaving a tap running just a little bit. The flowing water doesn't freeze and your pipes remain safe. In the west the piping is shielded inside the walls behind the wooden insulation. This works better until someone leaves a window open. I've heard countless stories of how someone accidentally left a window open which led to the pipes bursting and forcing the person to not only replace the pipes but also repair the walls.

Haan lala. When water freezes over it expands and that leads to the pipes bursting. In our region due to the brick and concrete construction and ease of replacement, at times some sections of the piping is left outside exposed to the climate which can lead to water freezing over. You can avoid this by leaving a tap running just a little bit. The flowing water doesn't freeze and your pipes remain safe. In the west the piping is shielded inside the walls behind the wooden insulation. This works better until someone leaves a window open. I've heard countless stories of how someone accidentally left a window open which led to the pipes bursting and forcing the person to not only replace the pipes but also repair the walls.
I knew it :D
Is semester ki chutiyon mein paka Neelum ka scene but something needs to be done about deforestation in Neelum some paharis now look like ganji khusris :tsk:

I knew it :D
Is semester ki chutiyon mein paka Neelum ka scene but something needs to be done about deforestation in Neelum some paharis now look like ganji khusris :tsk:

Nah, cross Uthmuqam and you'll see forests as thick as ever. Also, when you go, DON'T in any case skip staying at Jagran. You take a left after crossing the Uthmuqam bridge and it takes you straight to Jagran. When there, ask for the Swedish Jagran Resort. It's on your left as soon as you enter the town. That place is amazing to stay at. I can get you phone numbers too if you'd like.

Last edited:
Nah, cross Uthmuqam and you'll see forests as thick as ever. Also, when you go, DON'T in any case skip staying at Jagran. You take a left after crossing the Uthmuqam bridge and it takes you straight to Jagran. When there, ask for the Swedish Jagran Resort. It's on your left as soon as you enter the town. That place is amazing to stay at. I can get you phone numbers too if you'd like.
I have only been there once i dont know names of all places but i did see lot of deforestation some hills were bare

Dobara free time mila to jayein gay

I have only been there once i dont know names of all places but i did see lot of deforestation some hills were bare

Dobara free time mila to jayein gay

No no, you're correct. The southern regions of the valley are mostly shrub areas and whatever little trees that used to grow there have been stripped, hence them looking starkly bare. However, the northern regions of the valley had the thick forests and those are still pristine. Give me a little time and I'll find you the pictures I took.

No no, you're correct. The southern regions of the valley are mostly shrub areas and whatever little trees that used to grow there have been stripped, hence them looking starkly bare. However, the northern regions of the valley had the thick forests and those are still pristine. Give me a little time and I'll find you the pictures I took.
Ap wahan key rehayishi ho do post pics meray dimagh mein jagahein mix up ho rahein hain :P

Ap wahan key rehayishi ho do post pics meray dimagh mein jagahein mix up ho rahein hain :P

Lala, either I'm not searching right or I accidentally left them in the other hdd a few thousand kilometres away :hitwall: I'll keep looking. Luckily, I remembered sending these two to a friend on whatsapp. Took them in May of 2015.

11270221_10153474720168319_3166113888662822455_o_zpsifdyks4d.jpg

ki_zpsecbwnrua.jpg

Back
Top Bottom