What's new

Australia ruling party endorses gay marriage

Pakistanis can enjoy their blasphemy laws, floggings and throwing acid at women.

Not surprised at all, i expected this from frustrated homo sympathizers, because it is a common trait that when you prove them wrong they will resort to bashing and slandering.

BTW, do i need to show how women are treated in your so called democratic country?

omg what a total wad of crap that was desert fox!! lol.. those charts and supposed studies are nothing but propaganda and have no basis what so ever!!.. all one do is need to look at the charts to see how fraudulent it is. where do you get this crap from?? hahahahaha. for one, homosexual practises come with the exact same risk as heterosexual practises, HIV for instance is gained from transfer of body fluid, gay men are more susceptible because they dont have to worry about getting the other guy pregnant, so they dont worry about condoms. in fact men can get hiv easier from women due to the fact women continuously secrete bodily fluid during intercourse, where as men produce the fluid that carries hiv within sperm or blood.

for some reason you seem to provide "evidence" that gays are the worst of the worst with everything, health, drug use etc it makes no difference if a person is gay or not, their physiology is the same as everyone else, and there are no studies that shows heterosexuals barely use drugs and gay people use a lot lol, just the mere fact you shown us that chart proves yourself wrong. drug use is prevalent everywhere, no matter if gay or not.

Not surprised at all, i expected this from frustrated homo sympathizers, because it is a common trait that when you prove them wrong they will resort to bashing and slandering.

BTW, do i need to show how women are treated in your so called democratic country?

India is no better than your Islamic country. But we don't have a false sense of moral superiority.

Pakistanis can enjoy their blasphemy laws, floggings and throwing acid at women. Let the Australians and the west do their part to make gays, handicapped and oppressed lead a life of dignity.

Lol.. says an indian.... should i remind you about the fate of indian women? oh never mind.... dnt want to embarass you...

omg what a total wad of crap that was desert fox!! lol.. those charts and supposed studies are nothing but propaganda and have no basis what so ever!!.. all one do is need to look at the charts to see how fraudulent it is. where do you get this crap from?? hahahahaha. for one, homosexual practises come with the exact same risk as heterosexual practises, HIV for instance is gained from transfer of body fluid, gay men are more susceptible because they dont have to worry about getting the other guy pregnant, so they dont worry about condoms. in fact men can get hiv easier from women due to the fact women continuously secrete bodily fluid during intercourse, where as men produce the fluid that carries hiv within sperm or blood.

for some reason you seem to provide "evidence" that gays are the worst of the worst with everything, health, drug use etc it makes no difference if a person is gay or not, their physiology is the same as everyone else, and there are no studies that shows heterosexuals barely use drugs and gay people use a lot lol, just the mere fact you shown us that chart proves yourself wrong. drug use is prevalent everywhere, no matter if gay or not.

Listen i can understand that you are frustrated and therefore have resorted to labeling my research as a "wad of crap" because i backed by argument up with reliable government and non-government sources while you haven't therefore since you are in denial you and your fellow homo sympathizers due to your bigoted nature label everything as "crap".

I don't need to further clarify my stance as i have already proved my point while you haven't other than your own words (which isn't considered reliable). You also never provided the "statistics" that you claimed backed your statement.

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

India is no better than your Islamic country. But we don't have a false sense of moral superiority.

Come on bharati, where did i even mention moral superiority of Muslim countries? But since you decided to bash my country, i will let you know that the next time i will not hold back.

Are you saying India should legalise same sex marriage?

Homosexuality is immoral, it may be mutual consent but so is incest.

How can anyone not consider homosexuality to be disgusting? Homosexual behavior is not normal or natural, in fact it is the cause of many STD's. Its like saying bestiality is also natural.

Homosexuality is normal and is natural. The reason people from your country and other middle eastern countries think it isn't normal is because it is against your religion and it is swept under the covers in your country.

The fact is that homosexuality is normal and is natural and there is records of it from 2,000 years ago. There is homosexuals in every single country around the world including Pakistan, but they arre too scared to come out due to threats of violence.

Another example is animals. Homosexuality in animals is a frequent occurance. It's natural.

Lol, don't lecture on something i already know. I've lived in the US and boy o' boy do western countries lack moral values big time!
The thing is i can point to so many things that are morally corrupt in the west due to materialism and other factors involved in the deterioration of Morals in West but that would be very long and time consuming.

Being homosexual or not has nothing to do with "moral" values. People who are homosexual don't get to choose their sexuality.

I think people who are saying its disgusting are indeed gay people in denial=[].

The point that FairAndUnbiased made was that homosexuality is natural and therefore it should be legal, however what you and other homo sympathizers fail to understand is that homosexuality and pedophilia have a very strong connection, majority of pedos turn out to be homos, and both are equally harmful to society. Many reputable and reliable sources confirm my beliefs.

Both homosexuality and pedophilia have a strong connection, also the disgusting homosexual behavior and their sexual activities put not only themselves at risk but others around them as well.

Your arguments are baseless and illogical.........

Your think, "homosexuality and pedophilia have a very strong connection" ........see below link:-
Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation
The above link says that there is no conclusive evidence....."The researchers found that homosexual males responded no more to male children than heterosexual males responded to female children (Freund et al., 1989)."

Your think, "anal sex is practiced ONLY by homosexuals and therefore there sexual behavior is unhygienic"......see link below:-
Anal sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

STDs are not only transmitted through homosexuals......infact, if you compare the ratio of heterosexuals infected with STDs to the total number of heterosexuals AND the ratio of homosexuals infected with STDs to the total number of homosexuals.....then you will get the real picture...........see below link:-
Gay Mental Health

Read carefully, the above links will bust all the myths about gays.........

Good for them. Homosexuals deserve the same rights as straight people.

havent you read your scriptures??:what:

Leviticus 18:22. "V'ish asher yishkav et zachar mishk'vei ishah to'evah asu shneihem mot yumatu d'meihem bam."

"If a man lies with a male, as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Apparently those who are most vocally homophobic are secretly gay themselves and haven't accepted this...

There are far greater evils in society than same sex relations, inbreeding between Pakistanis in Britain is a big problem, they marry their firstcousins and give birth to deaf, blind disabled children, much higher than the national average, I don't see the clerics telling their people to stop banging their own family.

Apparently those who are most vocally homophobic are secretly gay themselves and haven't accepted this...

There are far greater evils in society than same sex relations, inbreeding between Pakistanis in Britain is a big problem, they marry their firstcousins and give birth to deaf, blind disabled children, much higher than the national average, I don't see the clerics telling their people to stop banging their own family.
You didn't have to mention the name of any country.........this is not only about Pakistan or Pakistanis...........there are many evil Practices, practiced in many countries(especially eastern and middle eastern),even today, including India........

So, the question is not about any particular country or religion.......It goes beyond that......It cuts across race, religion, class, and culture......and comes down to a very fundamental question, HOW ONE HUMAN BEING TREATS ANOTHER IN THIS TWENTY FIRST CENTURY??

I was using Pakistan as an example as I was replying to a Pakistani. I am sure incest is also a problem in India and other developing nations too.

There are lots of gays in your country too.......
You don't here much about them as their voices are suppressed.

Well, I don't about my country. But I recently used to live in Bangkok for higher studies. Yep, I have seen enough gay people over there :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom