What's new

Australia ruling party endorses gay marriage

I was using Pakistan as an example as I was replying to a Pakistani. I am sure incest is also a problem in India and other developing nations too.

I haven't heard any developing nation who allow incest. But I have heard incest is legal in France, Spain, Netherlands and some other EU countries. Just wondering what's next.

The validity of homosexuality is based on scripture? Nah thanks, I've got homosexual friends, gays and lesbians alike, and they're far better people than some of the pseudo-sky-daddy nutjobs you see everywhere.

And this is why EU economy is in shambles. Stupid Euros.. :bounce:
Yeah, gay marriage in Australia is reason for EU economy colapse, women driving car lose virginity.
Keep those one liners coming,I have a boring weekend.

Homosexuality is normal and is natural. The reason people from your country and other middle eastern countries think it isn't normal is because it is against your religion and it is swept under the covers in your country.
You people always resort to blaming religion for the anti-homo sentiment, when in fact it has been proven through extensive research that homosexual behavior and sex practices are unhealthy. See my post on the previous page: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...arty-endorses-gay-marriage-3.html#post2356330

The fact is that homosexuality is normal and is natural and there is records of it from 2,000 years ago.

No its not normal, i thought you agnostics and atheists believed in logic, so is it logical to practice anal sex and other homosexual sex practices? Other than syphilis and Gonorrhea, what does a homo get from such behavior?

And before you bring up the condom and safe sex rhetoric, it is a well known and proven fact that majority homosexuals do not use condoms during intercourse with other homosexuals, in fact most of these sexual encounters between homosexuals are one night stands and take place in a state of being intoxicated or high on drugs. Also, besides not using condoms, the homosexual sex practices also put them at greater risk of being infected with numerous STD's.

Again, i will repeat that i have already refuted all of homo sympathizers claims in my post#45

Here is a excerpt from my post#45:

#7."Often called "bug chasers" among the gay community, these men seek out other gay men who are infected, in hopes of having unprotected sex, barebacking, in an effort to become infected with HIV. Across the Internet, chat rooms and newsgroups are advertising "conversion parties" where negative men seek out those who are positive in hopes of getting infected. This practice of having deliberate unprotected anal sex has the potential to cause widespread HIV infection, especially among gay men and men who seek out anonymous sexual partners on the Internet""

#9."Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)1 represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s. In 2006, MSM accounted for more than half (53%) of all new HIV infections in the United States, and MSM with a history of injection drug use (MSM-IDU) accounted for an additional 4% of new infections. At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU. Since the beginning of the US epidemic, MSM have consistently represented the largest percentage of persons diagnosed with AIDS and persons with an AIDS diagnosis who have died."
infectionsMSM_esp.png

#10."There is an extremely high rate of parasitic and other intestinal infections documented among male homosexual practitioners because of oral-anal contact. In fact, there are so many infections that a syndrome called "the Gay Bowel" is described in the medical literature.33 "Gay bowel syndrome constitutes a group of conditions that occur among persons who practice unprotected anal intercourse, anilingus, or fellatio following anal intercourse."34 "Rimming" is the street name given to oral anal contact. It is because of this practice that intestinal parasites ordinarily found in the tropics are encountered in the bodies of American gay men. Combined with anal intercourse and other homosexual practices, "rimming" provides a rich opportunity for a variety of infections.

Men who have sex with men account for the lion's share of the increasing number of cases in America of sexually transmitted infections that are not generally spread through sexual contact. These diseases, with consequences that range from severe and even life-threatening to mere annoyances, include Hepatitis A,36 Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica,37 Epstein-Barr virus,38 Neisseria meningitides,39 Shigellosis, Salmonellosis, Pediculosis, scabies and Campylobacter.40 The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) identified a 1991 outbreak of Hepatitis A in New York City, in which 78 percent of male respondents identified themselves as homosexual or bisexual.41While Hepatitis A can be transmitted by routes other than sexual, a preponderance of Hepatitis A is found in gay men in multiple states.42 Salmonella is rarely associated with sexual activity except among gay men who have oral-anal and oral-genital contact following anal intercourse.43"

Another example is animals. Homosexuality in animals is a frequent occurance. It's natural.
A terrible logic on your part, so just because animals do it then its natural for humans to do it as well? Let me give you examples of animal behavior, pigs eat their own sh!t, so should we also start consuming our own feces? There are also many animal species that eat their own young, so should humans also start eating their own children, after if animals do it then its natural and logical, if going by your logic!

I was using Pakistan as an example as I was replying to a Pakistani. I am sure incest is also a problem in India and other developing nations too.

You didn't get my point buddy......that's why you are again targeting a specific country(this time India)
What I tried to mean in my previous post is that, regardless of country,religion,sex etc Humans should respect others as their fellow human beings..........there is no need to specifically attack any country OR religion OR sex.

By the way, if you study India's history and culture you will find that, India has many problems.....BUT incest is definitely not one of them.

AND you cannot relate incest to developing nations.

Your arguments are baseless and illogical.........

Baseless and illogical? Lol, yeah right, says the person who uses wikipedia as his source of information.

Your think, "homosexuality and pedophilia have a very strong connection" ........see below link:-
Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation
The above link says that there is no conclusive evidence....."The researchers found that homosexual males responded no more to male children than heterosexual males responded to female children (Freund et al., 1989)."

Again, you didn't even bother reading my post#45 in which i refute all of these claims homo sympathizers make in defense of homosexuality. As i said, and this is probably the fourth time i'm repeating my self, read my post before posting replying with nonsensical rants.
Coming back to homosexuals and their love of young boys, it is a well known fact and therefore doesn't require any evidence due to its obvious nature that homosexuals and pedophiles have a strong connection.
310px-NAMBLA_logo.svg.png

North American Man/Boy Love Association
12f3c4ed287245e991e11e8.png

One such obvious example is the NAMBL Organization (here is their website: http://nambla.org/), formed to legalize man-to-boy sexual relationships.

#15."The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a pedophile and pederasty advocacy organization in the United States that works to abolish age of consent laws criminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors,[2][3] and for the release of all men who have been jailed for sexual contacts with minors that did not involve coercion.[2][4] Some reports state that the group no longer has regular national meetings, and that as of the late 1990s to avoid local police infiltration, the organization discouraged the formation of local chapters.[4][5] An undercover detective around 1995 discovered that there were 1,100 people on the rolls.[4] As of 2005 a newspaper report stated that NAMBLA was based in New York and San Francisco, and that it held an annual gathering in New York City and monthly meetings around the country.[4]"

Your think, "anal sex is practiced ONLY by homosexuals and therefore there sexual behavior is unhygienic"......see link below:-
Anal sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is not only my belief but this is also the belief of many Doctors and Medical researchers that homosexual sex practices are unsafe and can cause a lot of harm both mentally, physically, emotionally, and psychologically.

Anal sex is mostly practiced by homosexuals, and for centuries it has been a homosexual sex practice. However it can be practiced between a male and female as well but that doesn't decrease its harmful effects.

#6."From a medical standpoint anal intercourse, in contrast to vaginal intercourse, poses serious risk to its participants. The rectum differs from the vagina with respect to suitability for penetration by a penis, limb or inanimate object (Agnew, 1985; Diggs, 2002; Koop, 1990). The vagina is designed to expand, is supported by a network of muscles and produces natural lubricants. It is composed of a mucus membrane with a multi-stratified squamous epithelium that allows it to endure friction without damage. The anus, in contrast, is designed to allow passage of fecal material out of the body. It is composed of small muscles and significantly more delicate tissues. Consequently, anal intercourse often results in anorectal trauma, hemorrhoids and anal fissures. With repeated trauma, friction and stretching, the anal sphincter loses its tone. Chronic leakage of fecal material has been known to develop from penile/anal intercourse alone; for those engaging in fisting this is a more common problem (Agnew, 1985; Diggs, 2002; Wolfe, 2000). In addition, fisting places the recipient at risk for a variety of anorectal traumas.

Since fisting may result in anorectal trauma and exposure to blood, there is risk of acquiring HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C particularly if the insertive partner has cuts or abrasions on his hands (Sowadsky, 1996). The insertive partner is also exposed to fecal matter. Consequently, fisting has been associated with increased incidence of shigellosis (Aragon, 2007) and Hepatitis A (Sowadsky, 1996), two illnesses transmitted by the fecal-oral route. The greatest medical danger of anal fisting, however, involves the susceptibility to injury of the inner walls of the lower colon. This tissue is very easily torn, but may not be recognized by the individuals involved. Such an injury can lead to an overwhelming infection of the abdominal cavity called peritonitis which may result in death (Diggs, 2002; Wolfe, 2000).

Medically, men who have sex with men (MSM) are disproportionately at risk for sexually transmitted infections (STI) and HIV (Diggs, 2002). The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention estimates that gay and bisexual men (men who have sex with men or MSM) in the United States are 50 times more likely to contract HIV than are heterosexual men (Lansky, 2009). This is largely due to having multiple sexual partners and engaging in risky sexual practices, including a high incidence of anal intercourse within this population (Diggs, 2002). For example, the estimated HIV risk with a single sexual exposure through receptive anal intercourse (2%) is 20 times greater than for receptive vaginal intercourse (0.1%), (Pinkerton, Martin, Roland, Katz, Coates, & Kahn, 2004)."
Health Risks: Fisting and other Homosexual Practices

STDs are not only transmitted through homosexuals......infact, if you compare the ratio of heterosexuals infected with STDs to the total number of heterosexuals AND the ratio of homosexuals infected with STDs to the total number of homosexuals.....then you will get the real picture...........see below link:-
Gay Mental Health

Read carefully, the above links will bust all the myths about gays.........

Again, more nonsense. The total number of Heterosexuals is more than that of homosexuals, in fact in the United States alone Homosexuals only make up 2-10% of the population, yet the homosexuals are more likely to be infected with HIV, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and other STD's than a heterosexual is. In contrast, the ratio of heterosexuals infected with HIV/STD's compared to Heterosexuals not infected is very low.

In a recent CDC report (Center of Disease Control), Men who have Sex with Men (MSM, in other words Homosexuals) are 44 -50 time more likely to contract HIV/STD's than a heterosexual.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/fastfacts-msm-final508comp.pdf
"Gay and bisexual men — referred to in CDC surveillance systems as men who have sex with men (MSM)1 — of all races continue to be the risk group most severely affected by HIV. CDC’s most recent data show that between 2006 and 2009,the number of new infections that occur each year increased among young MSM — driven by an alarming 48 percent increase among young, black MSM 13 to 29 years old. These data clearly show the urgent need to expand access to proven HIV prevention programs for gay and bisexual men, and to develop new approaches to fight HIV in this population.

A Snapshot
t MSM account for nearly half of the approximately 1.2 million people living with HIV in the United States (49%, or an
estimated 580,000 total persons).

t MSM account for more than half of all new HIV infections in the United States each year (61%, or an estimated 29,300
infections).
t While CDC estimates that only 4 percent of men in the United States are MSM, the rate of new HIV diagnoses among
MSM in the United States is more than 44 times that of other men (range: 522 – 989 per 100,000 MSM vs. 12 per
100,000 other men).

High prevalence of HIV: The existing high prevalence of HIV among gay and bisexual men means MSM face a greater risk of being exposed to infection with each sexual encounter, especially as they get older. For young black MSM, partnering with older black men (among whom HIV prevalence is high) may also lead to increased risk.

Complacency about risk: Among young MSM in particular, complacency about HIV may play a key role in HIV risk,since these men did not personally experience the severity of the early AIDS epidemic. Additional challenges for many MSM include maintaining consistently safe behaviors over time, underestimating personal risk, and the false belief that because of treatment advances, HIV is no longer a serious health threat. We must reach each generation of MSM
and develop programs that can help MSM remain uninfected throughout the course of their lives.
"

0aff8d42b0594d399c85449.png

38fd98426fc74452a5ad575.png

Marrying your first cousin is incest. I was not picking on Pakistanis but they are the only people I have met that inbreed like this, they are also the most homophobic in this forum which I find incredible for a country with so many social problems, problems that have nothing to do with the great evil of being gay.

I think people who are saying its disgusting are indeed gay people in denial=[].

You people and your nonsensical rants, so going by your logic people who hate terrorists must be terrorists in denial, now go blow yourself up.

Marrying your first cousin is incest.

Incest is sexual intercourse between close relatives that is usually illegal in the jurisdiction where it takes place and/or is conventionally considered a taboo

Not its not. Islam or Christianity do not forbid you to marry your first cousin

Apparently those who are most vocally homophobic are secretly gay themselves and haven't accepted this...

Here, allow me to reword this for your:

Apparently those who are most vocally against terrorism are secretly terrorists themselves and haven't accepted this...

Marrying your first cousin is incest. I was not picking on Pakistanis but they are the only people I have met that inbreed like this, they are also the most homophobic in this forum which I find incredible for a country with so many social problems, problems that have nothing to do with the great evil of being gay.

Listen, i can understand that your a homo and you enjoy a mans penis up your rear end, but please don't bring Pakistan into the topic, save that for another thread as that is going to derail this thread which is about homosexuality and not what you are yapping about.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Desert Fox

It's time to come out and love the person you are :)

Continue to keep trolling like this :tup: and i will report you to the mods for posting off topic BS and for personally attacking other members. We can have one less homo sympathizer on this forum!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom