Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Just few questions you should ask are,
Paf was supposed to be on highest alert, pa even asked hospital s to be ready right. So how come iaf planes even come close to border (they even crossed it)
Where are your 8 awacs you brag about and your ly 80 and wahtever shitty air defence systems ?
Chalo they came in alright how come you were not even able to for 1 bvr , where are your falcons and block3/2 whith there 100 km range missiles ? Rusting I guess
Will paf retaliate NEAAAA, they know that if they retaliated , they are done for.

PAF is reduced to circus lions, good for doing aerobatics in air shows only.

Just to be clear: #Balakot is not in Azad Kashmir.
If Indian Air Force planes dropped payload in Balakot(Which the Pakistani ISPR itself confirmed), they crossed across the LOC, and then across the entirety of Azad Kashmir, and then into Khyber Pakhtukhwa.

India didn't "cross the LOC".
It has attacked Pakistan.

Chutiye, that tweet was already answered by your own indian journalist.

Bala kot in question is Bala kot village on LOC, not the city.

Stop copy pasting tweets :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even 1 min why?
Wht our airforce was doing, making tweets or looking at PSL? And all that crap prapogandas, Tht pakairforce is ready for any aggression
It's time to hit back or else it's a time to fire army chief and airchief, it's just simple as tht
exactly! in 1 min a modern aircraft can do serious damage!

Its 30-40km from IoK, any intrusion of a plane speeding at Mach 1.5+ would last 50-60 seconds max :)
But,,,,,

whatever floats your boat! :D

And actually!
its a real test of our so called greatest
Pak Airforce who may be bzy looking PSL?
If pakistan not able to whtevr it is, then sorry, ISPR and all the chiefs of the forces should resign in 24 hours, cause ppls of Pakistan are hardly living paying stupid taxes so these so called heros can fight for them and if they can't do tht then we don't need them, Thts simple

Its 30-40km from IoK, any intrusion of a plane speeding at Mach 1.5+ would last 50-60 seconds max :)

But,,,,,

whatever floats your boat! :D
Bhai! forget about planes intruding your airspace, bombs falling on your side should be enough to warrant a response....No?

Indian fairy tales of 200 jem killed and lasted 20-30 minutes is quiet funny.
But they did cross LoC and dropped whatever non ammunition pay load is unacceptable in the situation.
Pakistan has right to retaliate as Indians accepting they attacked even if they jettisoned fuel tanks etc over LoC. Their bollywood factory can easily make is largest blitz of Third Reich.

they intruded from... and released payload... before escaping.

I fully support our armed forces but weren’t they doing CAP ? Weren’t thé intruders detected earlier

Now tomorrow or even tonight Indians will singing “surgical strike”

The intruders should have shooted
I do support my armed forces, but i expect more from the brave guardians of our boarders.

Pakistan doesn't want war but what if India does? Even if Indians actually dont want a full scale war and restrict themselves to doing mischief things than where are our deterrents the fear in the hearts and minds of an adverserery which forbides him to do or even think of doing such an incursion. And where was the reaction when they dare purposely crossed the LOC with impunity. The expectation was that while inside our territory they must have been shot down.

A further restrain would show our weakness and would give them courage to go for such acts again and again.

exactly! in 1 min a modern aircraft can do serious damage!
Dameges no problem!
We want action from those wearing uniforms and when time has come, just shooting tweets, shame on them nation doesn't need any explanation, nor any answers, it's wants an attack on india right now, if this airforce can do tht then Thts great if not then we don't need this tweeting army any more

I do support my armed forces, but i expect more from the brave guardians of our boarders.

Pakistan doesn't want war but what if India does? Even if Indians actually dont want a full scale war and restrict themselves to doing mischief things than where are our deterrents the fear in the hearts and minds of an adverserery which forbides him to do or even think of doing such an incursion. And where was the reaction when they dare purposely crossed the LOC with impunity. The expectation was that while inside our territory they must have been shot down.

A further restrain would show our weakness and would give them courage to go for such acts again and again.
Right now we hve only a tweet to defend ourselves?
Some one wise should tell ISPR, chief it's time to shot not time for ur tweets, go get a helmet and face the war

Pakistani people are not stupid and everyone i am meeting today in the office outside is full with anger and they are not buying this statement from DGISPR. So whether the strike failed or not is a moot point because bombs fell on our side. If no response from our side, IK can say good bye to his premiership and army will lose the respect of the people it very much enjoyed so far.

It was better if DG ISPR keep silence.
Our officials waited until you General released their statement .
Now he cant say nothing more and they might dissect all points raised by DGISPR

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom