Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
B

Both journalist Arshad Shariff and WSJ are army touts etc, we want all journalists to go and see area, local journalists have been stoppd from cordoned area by Army.

Afp journalist is also an Army tout??

And what about Huffington post journalist or Reuters journalist that reported from the exact site?? They were army touts too??

Are you part of Maryam Nawaz social media cell by any chance?? Hain Khota khor patwari??

US terms India's action as Anti-Terrorism and asks Pakistan for restraint
IMG_20190227_101023.jpg

PAF can not detect IAF planes at night violating airspace in 2019 PAF can not detect US planes at night violating airspace in 2011 Now its clear PAF only work between 9am to 5pm office time. This is the reason PAF called highly professional Airforce #Balakot

That more looks like it.
It is a still an airspace and ground violence as payload was dropped on Pak side of LoC.
Pak should have retaliated immediately. Why they did not fire a missile or two on retreating mirages?
Go in and bomb some police station.

How about yesterday's PAF shooting down?

All those Pakistani posters who were despondently saying PAF has lost initiative must be relieved now.

As far as I have seen the debris being shown, one is a MiG-21 and the other is a Hawk trainer jet. So there are two or may be at least one Indian pilots we still havent heard of.

US terms India's action as Anti-Terrorism and asks Pakistan for restraint
View attachment 542235

So America is on Indian side. I kept thinking where did get these balls to even pretend to attack Pakistan. So there you got the answer.

How about yesterday's PAF shooting down?

All those Pakistani posters who were despondently saying PAF has lost initiative must be relieved now.

As far as I have seen the debris being shown, one is a MiG-21 and the other is a Hawk trainer jet. So there are two or may be at least one Indian pilots we still havent heard of.

So America is on Indian side. I kept thinking where did get these balls to even pretend to attack Pakistan. So there you got the answer.

Jazbati, ghoosa make everyone to say or to do anything. It could happen to anyone. Let thing going thanda.

We need unity in these moments

There is a MiG 21 which was shot down after it shot down a Pakistani F16 which tried to breach Indian Airspace.

There is no Hawk Trainer crash. The picture is from an old crash

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom