What's new

Assistant Director ISI - Usama Lashari martyred.

I was browsing Linkedin and stumble onto this profile. Another one of the fallen warriors of ISI.

https://pk.linkedin.com/in/suddle
this photo is not of Zeeshan Suddle ---- I have already shared the story a while ago, which was shared by her sister ----
He was Deputy Director who was martyred in Sukkur ISI compound --- he was given the rank of Major after his martyrdom --- He was leading a CT op & actively involved in taking down JSQM & other non state actors in the area including likes of Chotu Gang ------
There were two more Civilian heroes who lost their life while working in Balochistan, one was DD Usman & forgot the name of other ------

Here is the story narrated
"
The Sukkur Barrage Colony is a high security zone where offices of top government officials – including Commissioner House, DIG House, Sindh Rangers Headquarters and Judges Lodges – are situated.

Suicide gunmen and car bombers mounted an unprecedented attack on the local office of the country’s premier intelligence agency. armed with hand grenades, suicide vests and assault rifles. This was an organized Attack on the ISI office .

A local source acknowledged that there were some silent terrorist working and reside inside the area of sukkar and intelligence agencies were working and launching operations against them. But local Sukkur police was not coordinating in these operations launched against the dacoits.

Some of the local Sukkar police individuals got killed in operations against dacoits planned by intelligence agencies after that incident Intelligence agencies were planning operations against terrorists but police was not coordinating along with intelligence agencies. Besauce of this attitude of sukkar police department there produced some rift between the two departments.

Although there is no responsibility claim yet by anyone but internal sources of intelligence inside police told that there was an inner coordination and help from inside the police department.

DIG Javed Alam Odho told AFP that apparently a suicide bomber first blew himself up in front of a police building and then a second bomber drove his explosive-laden vehicle into the main gate of the ISI office. “Other terrorists started firing and throwing hand grenades at police,” he added. Terrorists target was not police but ISI office thay just blow away the front wall of ISI head quarter and enters through it.

“A total of seven people were killed and several injured,” said Major General Rizwan Akhtar, head of Sindh Rangers. Among total 8 death there was 4 terrorists bodies, 3 ISI officials and a civilian. This shows that target was Intelligence agencies office.
Major Zeeshan Shaheed Of ISI

Some anti Pakistan powers involved in this very planned operation against intelligence agencies it is a well known fact, that dacoits of this area are in constant communication with foreign agencies, who use them to transfer arms and ammo, i.e BLA, BLF etc. and there also someone from inside police department involved with them who was updating terrorists from inside the police department.

The responsible persons from inside the police department must be punished for this anti Pakistan act. Those are the traitors inside us which are more dangerous than terrorists, sell their soil for a little money .

Martyred Maj Zeeshan of ISI was the main operator in that area, against these miscreants / terrorists.
"

Person in the middle is DD Zeeshan
10174785_566521526802926_7970556583564674330_n.jpg

Many of the advertise posts under MoD are for ISI - but if it reads MoD GHQ division that means it is for Army ---- but that is very rare because Civilian posts for Army are advertised by FPSC while ISI recruits directly under MoD ----
16 yrs of education is the requirement for all BPS - 17 posts , why not apply --- also there are too Cadres for MoD - AD General & AD Technical --- mostly CS / SE / Telecom or Network Engineers are recruited for AD Tech ---
Very well explained.... AD Tech are also hired on contract basis.....

He was AD not Major. He joined ISI through MOD

Why the hell we Pakistanis are so rank conscious?! Stop insulting the deceased heroes using these inappropriate fanboy videos.

How am i insulting him? As far as i know he was given the title of a major on martyrdom.

How am i insulting him? As far as i know he was given the title of a major on martyrdom.

No he wasn't given any such title. Even there is nothing such written on martyr's grave. If any of such title was given it'd have been there. And you are insulting through uploading a lame video made by some kids on the Social media. I do not mean that you are directly insulting but please avoid uploading such stuff in case of a martyr. Its a case sensitive.

No he wasn't given any such title. Even there is nothing such written on martyr's grave. If any of such title was given it'd have been there. And you are insulting through uploading a lame video made by some kids on the Social media. I do not mean that you are directly insulting but please avoid uploading such stuff in case of a martyr. Its a case sensitive.

My intentions are not to insult him but to the contrary all i was trying to do was to pay tribute to him to the best of my ability.

My intentions are not to insult him but to the contrary all i was trying to do was to pay tribute to him to the best of my ability.

You just uploaded a video with wrongful information. So your intentions doesn't matter when the content doesn't have your hold over it.

He was a civilian and civilian in the agency can not be given the major title.

I am not aware of much info on this but i can see in the video that he was wearing army uniform and was given a military burial, would a civilian be allowed to wear a military uniform and given military burial?

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. May Allah grant him Jannah and give his family sabr through this tough time.

Honorary Rank can be given, as it was the case with Deputy Director Zeeshan Suddle--- who on his martyrdom was given the rank of Major

My Bad , yes completely forgot that. Zeshan Suddle was one of finnest we had in the agency.

I am not aware of much info on this but i can see in the video that he was wearing army uniform and was given a military burial, would a civilian be allowed to wear a military uniform and given military burial?
My mistake , yes Honory title can be given as said by @balixd as well.

Back
Top Bottom