What's new

Assailants hack to death writer Avijit Roy, wife injured

yet an other obstacle removed forcefully, to spread Islam (sarcasm) by the followers of religion of Peace:hitwall:...

PS:- I wonder would those bengalis who demonstrated against Ramiz Raja's pronunciation, protest on this very serious issue as well???

Also RIP

BD is no place for Islamists. We are ensuring and will continue to ensure their untimely demise.
Naaah! Muslims aren't scared of pagan ritualistic mambo jumbo affair calling themselves Hindoos.

bhai jaan, islam is not about prayers and rituals, and if any "muslim" wants to be obsessed with such things, he has hinduism to convert to.
Nope,Hinduism does not permit converts, although lately RSS/Bajrang/BJP have tried to go against this. That's why Hindoos will ultimately get wiped out in the game of numbers.

And then you get pissed with the Hindus get angry and attack any Muslim who offends them. :woot:

Since when did atheists attack you?

Anti-Islamist means those who are against radicals, which even the common Bangladeshis are (the non-Jamaati types).
Why are you dragging Hindoo-Muslim conflict into this? This guy was anti-religion, an apostate, a nastiq and a diehard anti-Muslim.

And then you get pissed with the Hindus get angry and attack any Muslim who offends them. :woot:

Since when did atheists attack you?

Anti-Islamist means those who are against radicals, which even the common Bangladeshis are (the non-Jamaati types).

You'd have more luck reasoning with a street urchin than with an uneducated "professional". :lol:

Some proof that the guy was preaching against religion as a whole @asad71 ? Blogger Rajib was nastik that's a fact that everyone knows. But please show some facts to back the claim now Mr. "Professional".

The R&AW station chief for Dhaka must be held accountable for this. He is in charge of the governance of Bangladesh and should have known about this attack. What measures were taken by R&AW to prevent this?

No, he isn't directly in charge of the illegitimate regime but he is definitely in charge of training and assisting the BAL terrorists in the art of committing crimes against humanity on behalf of their indian masters.

No, he isn't directly in charge of the illegitimate regime but he is definitely in charge of training and assisting the BAL terrorists in the art of committing crimes against humanity on behalf of their indian masters.

Stop denying the obvious :D

I cannot stop doing something which I haven't started yet but yes, you can stop lying like your pet bitch in BD.

I am reporting your post for insulting the PM of Bangladesh. Shame on you !

RIP to him however remember the hazar hazar manush dying off the hands of government and still are. Btw what was he thinking making anti Islamic blogs in a Muslim country? Like he would go unscathed. The internet doesn't always protect you.

I cannot stop doing something which I haven't started yet but yes, you can stop lying like your pet bitch in BD.

That's one more proof that RAW terrorists like you are behind all the troubles in BD.

Just for a quick comparison..

Go through this half year ago thread, where a Muslim techie was killed by right wing hindu extremest, after some pictures were posted on FB. Just start checking the remarks of certain indians on this thread, then compare them to remarks by them over here. Sala sab wrong number hay..

Muslim techie beaten to death in Pune, 7 men of Hindu outfit held

10407655_800417323379769_7595863215317015727_n.jpg

Saw one of the gory poctures in twitter, his wife, herself bloodied with multiple long gashes on her head, trying to revive her dead husband while the silent majority onlooker passively looks on!

Its so heartbreaking but perfectly portrays the problem with Bangladesh and in effect the whole Muslim world now.

RIP to him however remember the hazar hazar manush dying off the hands of government and still are. Btw what was he thinking making anti Islamic blogs in a Muslim country? Like he would go unscathed. The internet doesn't always protect you.

If vouching for Mukto Mon(bengali for Free thinking) makes him fair game for getting hacked to death then I guess majority of us also deserve the same.

But isnt that the what ISIS says and closet sympathizers like you secretly wish for?

Abhijit Roy was married to a Muslim and majority of his friends were Bangladeshi Muslims it one goes by his facebook profile, but for people like you voice of reason is anti Islam.

Just for a quick comparison..

Go through this half year ago thread, where a Muslim techie was killed by right wing hindu extremest, after some pictures were posted on FB. Just start checking the remarks of certain indians on this thread, then compare them to remarks by them over here. Sala sab wrong number hay..

Muslim techie beaten to death in Pune, 7 men of Hindu outfit held
And here you are no different than Sanghis who try to justify one crime by showing crimes committed by others.

Some proof that the guy was preaching against religion as a whole @asad71 ? Blogger Rajib was nastik that's a fact that everyone knows. But please show some facts to back the claim now Mr. "Professional".

Even if he is an atheist, so what? Should be hacked to death? Jamati logic?

Back
Top Bottom