What's new

Ask your question about Iran

Do common Iranians really hate Americans and Isralies?
Do Iranians follow American culture/movies?

Does iran have private TV channels?

Hi my friend ,

Here are some Iranian movies I like :

Children of Heaven

407px-Children_of_heaven.jpg

Children of Heaven - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arous-e atash

images

Arous-e atash (2000) - IMDb

A Separation

300px-A_Separation.jpg

A Separation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Marmoulak

Marmulak.jpg

Marmoulak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Santouri

428px-Santourifilm.jpg

Santouri (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mim Mesle Madar ( M as other )

453px-Mim_Mesle_Madar.jpg

Mim mesle madar (2006) - IMDb

Low Heights

url

Low Heights (2002) - IMDb

These are some of the movies have been produced recently .

Any period movie on Cyrus the great.

There's no movie about him unfortunately. Recently a project for a movie about him has been started by the director Ali Moallem, so far the screenplay is ready.

Do common Iranians really hate Americans and Isralies?
Not the people, but the goverments

Do Iranians follow American culture/movies?
Yeah why not

Does iran have private TV channels?

Ofcourse yes!

why there only pics for ur tank on a mobile platform
zolfaqar-tank.jpg

Because the parade is in middle of tehran and we don't want made the road conditions worse than what they are right now .
By the way you can find video of them while moving and firing and ...

Question :-

i hope that israel will not dare to attack iran, but if israel attacks iran than, are the iranian missiles and air defence systems good enough to defend its nuclear sites if 100+ modren jets participate??????
and how much damage the iranian air defence system can do to the israeli jets??????

IF Israel attacks (which US will be most probably join too) ... then yeah, the nuclear sites are history, but Israel can not do that, cause any stupid action by them is equal to loss of a big portion of their population by our missiles.

why there only pics for ur tank on a mobile platform
zolfaqar-tank.jpg

Because they were most probably still prototype at time. However, in the recent unveiling the Z' was working well.

There's no movie about him unfortunately. Recently a project for a movie about him has been started by the director Ali Moallem, so far the screenplay is ready.

Not the people, but the goverments

Yeah why not

Ofcourse yes!

Do Iranians really care about Palestine and Lebanon? If so, why? Do they stand by their government's material support to them or do they believe it is unnecessary?

Yes n we were stupid to do that. they had back stabbed us on Kashmir resolution in OIC on india's request.

And we on the other hand foolishly praise Iran.
How Stupid of us.
Not Iran's fault, its us Pakistanis who always fantasy 'muslim brotherhood', Iran will look out for its interests.

no its not like that only. Yr assessments r incomplete.

We helped iran in iran-iraq war its an open secret.
and in the other-hand indians trained n supported Iraq in that time period.
and they on the other-hand had back stabbed us in kashmir resolution in OIC.

read this for more info....

Source
your point being? Pakistan is constantly being back stabbed by its so called 'muslim brothers', us Pakistanis need to stop believing in muslims brotherhood b.s, every country looks out for its interests and time for Pakistan to do the same.

Unfortunately , Our media doesn't pay attention to our history before Islam and most of the movies and series are about the history of Islam .

As an Iranian Muslim disagree with such policy and believe that we owe to our history too .

How much salary does a governmental Iranian teacher get?

My father is a teacher and has been teaching for around 27 years . The salary he earns is less than a person who sells cigarets around Azadi Square .

He earns around 700 000 tomans which is around 200 dollars . You obviously can see injustice for Iranian teachers , nurses , and the ones working in banks and similar organizations .

Unfortunately , Our media doesn't pay attention to our history before Islam and most of the movies and series are about the history of Islam .

As an Iranian Muslim disagree with such policy and believe that we owe our history too .

My father is a teacher and as been teaching for around 27 years . The salary he earns is less than a person who sells cigarets around Azadi Square .

He earns around 700 000 tomans which is around 200 dollars . You obviously can see injustice for Iranian teachers , nurses , and the ones working in banks and similar organizations .

I think I can judge community progression and standard of living by teachers salaries. It's unfair for teachers to get that little money, here in Jordan fresh teachers get around $400, at least $150-200 for house/department rent, $100 for transportation, telecom, electricity and water bills, and what remains is for food and other necessities. Just picture that we buy a home gas cylinder for $15, and to fill up an average car of 6 cylinder with gasoline you need to pay $80-100, younges are avoiding getting married and life is getting harder everyday...

As an Iranian Muslim disagree with such policy and believe that we owe our history too .

My father is a teacher and as been teaching for around 27 years . The salary he earns is less than a person who sells cigarets around Azadi Square .

BTW, this is a very popular and funny Syrian show, this one is about the difference between salaries raise in Western countries and third world countries, it's very true, whenever and before the governments in Syria/Jordan/Egypt raise the salaries they raise the prices by 2-3 times...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I can judge community progression and standard of living by teachers salaries. It's unfair for teachers to get that little money, here in Jordan fresh teachers get around $400, at least $150-200 for house/department rent, $100 for transportation, telecom, electricity and water bills, and what remains is for food and other necessities. Just picture that we buy a home gas cylinder for $15, and to fill up an average car of 6 cylinder with gasoline you need to pay $80-100, younges are avoiding getting married and life is getting harder everyday...

Same here . None of the Iranian asshole girls accept a guy with out money .

If you want to get married here , You'll have to have a house or at least the money to rent it , a good salary and thousands of dollars for marriage a celebration and such crazy stuffs as Iranian girls want to have nice memories on that fuc*king night . Luxury orientation is a real pain and trouble in Iran . As a boy don' think to be able get married before 30 - 35 and same for all other Iranian boys that don't have a rich daddy . Adding that , If you want to study here , you'll have to study up to 23 - 24 to be an engineer and 2 years of compulsory military service ( you'll end that at the age of 25 - 26 ) . Don't forget that , your chance is less than 50 to get a job related to your major .

You see , That simple . There is a poem in Iran that says , Smile at troubles . Lets do that :)

Back
Top Bottom