What's new

Ask your question about Iran

actually I have good feeling to Shiah and to Iran.
The Tajiks Volk in china is the only shiahs group in china, and they are the most patriotic Volk in china.

No. Some do, but many think its a waste of money. Besides that, there were some rumors that Hezbollah-members were involved in crushing protests in Iran.

One more question.....who do you see as a potential ally if there is a joint attack from US-Israel?

One more question.....who do you see as a potential ally if there is a joint attack from US-Israel?

Nobody. Iran has no real friends in international relations. Perhaps only non-state actors like Hezbollah and PIJ will 'help' Iran.

what present day iranians think about parsi community of india???

Hello my friend..
1.About a history of iran ...it's so heritage...new exloration in sirjan say antiquity of civilization in iran back to 7500 B.C...Ilami and orartoo are the old people of Iran plain and after that Arian are coming from north of Plain and Residence there ..Achaemenian the first and the biggest Empire in the world is foundation by union of all tribes by Great cyrus from Pars tribal and defeat the Babel and other metropol of that era...the domain of empire in the Darius age from east summit to china (some stony bred from that era find in china) and from west to border of civlized world..after defeat the Achaemenian by Alexander..Partian one of arian tribal defeat them and ٍempired for 500 years ...they have intresting tactic in the War as today you know az Partizan war for Guerrilla tactic,this came form there..
after partian ..Sasanian another tribal of arian on the rise and rules until defeat by Islam army...and yes..they embraced the islam because in the late of sasanian era the Corruption and gap class is so Annoying and they
saw the islam as alternative for that situation.

2.I thinks the question is mistake...this two fields is not mutual...we have modern society but still goverment in some area (which the number of than not small!!)control the people and it was annoying..

3.your question about driving and working women is related to Saudi arabi,Best friend of USA my friend..which that was odd we never hear from Benevolent american about human right in that country!!!!!!!!!!!!:disagree:
Status of women in iran overally is average...thay can'n walk without veil,ofcourse they veil not like that you see in SA,wrapped in the Black fabrik :D,but still some of them has objection about that and i think they had right about that..
But they are working, Driving and every work that man do it they have nose in that..even fireman..i see fotage a firewomen that was great...60% of student in unversities are them .

4.well ...ghorme sabzi,khoreshte gheyme,fesenjoon,Ash ,Morasa polo,cholo kabab,jooje kabab,Shishlik,kabab soltani..delicious ha!!! :)

5:I start this with my town Mashhad;),shiraz,isfahan,tabriz,tehran,kish,ardebi,yazd,kermanshah,Hamedan and very places that if i want to typing it length too much.;)

Thanks a lot for the information friend . Of all the Muslim countries , Iran is one who is leading the way . You know US dont like you because you guys have good amount of oil . US is interested in controlling your oil just like they do in Saudi and IRAQ. But its a blessing in disguise for you . Because you guys are inventing things by your own and becoming self relaint .

Also :-

1. What is the national sports of Iran and what do Irani's prefer to play ?
2. What is the general satisfaction index of people for their government ?
3. How is the law and order situation in Iran ?
4. How Iran imparts technical education to its young generation ?

Thanks a lot for the information friend . Of all the Muslim countries , Iran is one who is leading the way . You know US dont like you because you guys have good amount of oil . US is interested in controlling your oil just like they do in Saudi and IRAQ. But its a blessing in disguise for you . Because you guys are inventing things by your own and becoming self relaint .

Also :-

1. What is the national sports of Iran and what do Irani's prefer to play ?
2. What is the general satisfaction index of people for their government ?
3. How is the law and order situation in Iran ?
4. How Iran imparts technical education to its young generation ?

Thanks my friend:cheers:

1.Wrestleing is national sports of iran and ofcourse zoorkhaneie sports which was very heritage but for playing football is a first choise,after that vollyball and basketball

2.I think the big index of government is that which not accept the force word and looking from top..which in the dialogue of some country like USA very usual ...They and they allies right to do every things because they can!!! but if others wants to do that they are treat for world peace!!! even sending monkey to space!!! monkey with laser in his eyes can destroy the world:D

3.well not so good...for example in driving it's terrible د and we saw the result in traffic status and accidents statistics!:fie:

4. well iran has growth in quantitative development but we have problem in qualitative development ...Old topic of lessons are annoying...we was glowing in the world Competitions with this situation because we are tallented but if we want a huge mutation we must modification this problem.

a bit off-topic but what the hell :D... Guys please tell me whats the price for hotel rooms for a day in Tehran?? I am not looking for a luxury room but a normal one in a decent hotel..Price range would be sufficient for me

a bit off-topic but what the hell :D... Guys please tell me whats the price for hotel rooms for a day in Tehran?? I am not looking for a luxury room but a normal one in a decent hotel..Price range would be sufficient for me

dont know it in tahran but the price for a hotel in El-Gölü (Şah Gölü) Tebriz was around 50 usd

A list of hotels in Tehran, could be booked on-line (unfortunately in Farsi only):

http://www.iranhotelonline.com/TehranHotels/

Every 39,000 rials = $1

for example 1,850,000 ريال will be $46.25

And never forget, if you plan to visit Tabriz, there is a free of charge option!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom