What's new

Ask your question about Iran

a bit off-topic but what the hell :D... Guys please tell me whats the price for hotel rooms for a day in Tehran?? I am not looking for a luxury room but a normal one in a decent hotel..Price range would be sufficient for me
you realy want to travel to Tehran?

Question :-

i hope that israel will not dare to attack iran, but if israel attacks iran than, are the iranian missiles and air defence systems good enough to defend its nuclear sites if 100+ modren jets participate??????
and how much damage the iranian air defence system can do to the israeli jets??????

i hope that israel will not dare to attack iran, but if israel attacks iran than, are the iranian missiles and air defence systems good enough to defend its nuclear sites if 100+ modren jets participate??????
and how much damage the iranian air defence system can do to the israeli jets??????
Then you should wait until war starts.Predicting out of a war that has not happenned yet is not wise.There are millions of factors that should be considered.

Question:

Will Iran develop the midcourse interceptor?

I don't know why Iran refuse to develop any nuclear weapon, but a reliable anti-missile technology should be able to neutralize the US nuclear arsenal or at least keep it busy. :coffee:

why there only pics for ur tank on a mobile platform
zolfaqar-tank.jpg

Yes. The people are; some in the regime on other hand not. Just quickly after the revolution some even tried to destroy Iran's ancient sites, like Persepolis, but locals intervened and stopped them. During the revolution, and after it, it was only 'Islam Islam' and that transformed into 'Islam and Iran' over the years, and now you see that its mostly 'Iran Iran'. The nation has resurrected.

The first time I thank you ,

Do the common people support Hezbollah?

the answer is not that easy , it depnds on many things.

The Iranians that are involved in politics , religion and such stuffs mostly support but the answer for other people is ( No one knows ) .

Nobody. Iran has no real friends in international relations. Perhaps only non-state actors like Hezbollah and PIJ will 'help' Iran.

I don't think such event happens even in the next 20 years . but if that happens which is kinda impossible , Iran can count on Syria , Hezbollah and it's shia armed groups in Iraq .

that attack will involve the whole middle east which bring hell for oil price.

Iran's military and political power is based on it's militia groups in middle east ( Iraq - Lebanon and Palestine and maybe other countries ) and it's missile power ( specially chemical and biological ).

Predicting such war is not logical my friend . But yes , If Israel attacks with It's fighter jets they might be able to damage Iranian sites but the reason its not gonna happen is that , no one , even Iranians know what Iran's reaction would be .

we mostly see it as Israeli-Muslim problem.though many here accuse Iran of using Palestine as an excuse or that it secretly has relations with Israel and U.S to expand its hegemony in Arab world.I think that's not fair if you ask a neutral guy.

Most of Iranians don't have any problems with U.S as a country and see it as a great nation,the problem is its government.Of course,if they don't meddle in our affairs,don't demonize us,we will have good relations with them.Iran's leader himself has declared many times if U.S stops bullying Iran,we would have normal relations with them.Some people may say that it's Iran who is hostile to U.S,but this is not right.Yes we may challenge some of their interests in region,but it's U.S that chooses to be our enemy.I can explain further about that,but I think here is not a good place,we can discuss it in a new thread.

Hell no!Iranians from every religious view respect Zoroastrians very very much since they see them tied to their ancient history.Most of Iranians,even those very religious Muslims,see Zoroastrian as a monotheistic religion.No one has ever call them fire worshipers.that's what Arabs,and extremist Muslims call them,but you can ignore them since their opinion regarding this doesn't actually matter.I know some Zoroastrians,they are very very nice people.Though there may be some ultra nationalists among them who have some problems with Islam,but their number is very low,almost all of them respect Muslims,Christians and other beliefs,and Muslims also respect them very much.You can't find any Iranians fighting with each other over religion,even if there are disagreements.

we don't have an absolute liberal party in Iran.At the beginning of revolution,there were many of them,but Khomeini opposed them because there was some negative and pessimistic view toward them those days which was a present from Shah's era.Reformists in Iran have semi-liberal views,while agreeing with rules of Islam,they want to improve democracy,human rights and freedom of speech more and more in Iran.It actually happened during Khatami's era,but he did make some mistakes that ruined most his good work.In next election,most probably,a semi-liberal reformist will be elected,they can cool down tensions both domestically and internationally.

I explained in my former post,Iran is neutral on Kashmir issue.While some members,both from Indian and Pakistani side,accuse Iran for acting in favor of the other side,Iran actually has done nothing special in favor of one side since it needs good relations with both Pakistan and India.

Maybe because their posts mak sense more than others??:D
That's a hard question,you should ask the ones thanking our posts.:P

That's not anything I can decide about.
I don't think so.During Shah's time,Iran didn't have a complete independent foreign policy and most of the times,it was heavily influenced by U.S.If you see Iran helped Pakistan in 1971 war,that was because U.S had asked it to do so.I think if a conflict starts today,Iran will stay neutral,because,as I mentioned,Iran needs both India and Pakistan as its friends,especially during this times that western countries put pressure on us.

So according to u helping Pakistan who is yr neighbor is american influence or not an independent foreign policy??

Im sorry to say people in our country who highly regard yr country will not be very happy with u.

So according to u helping Pakistan who is yr neighbor is american influence or not an independent foreign policy??

Im sorry to say people in our country who highly regard yr country will not be very happy with u.
You got it wrong. I wasn't saying helping Pakistan in 1971 war was wrong or right.
I meant Shah did it, not for sake of Pakistanis, but because U.S wanted so.This is very clear.
Why do you think I'm against helping Pakistan? Of course not. It's a misunderstanding.

Can anybody suggest some good iranian movies @Surenas

Hi my friend ,

Here are some Iranian movies I like :

Children of Heaven

407px-Children_of_heaven.jpg

Children of Heaven - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arous-e atash

images

Arous-e atash (2000) - IMDb

A Separation

300px-A_Separation.jpg

A Separation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Marmoulak

Marmulak.jpg

Marmoulak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Santouri

428px-Santourifilm.jpg

Santouri (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mim Mesle Madar ( M as other )

453px-Mim_Mesle_Madar.jpg

Mim mesle madar (2006) - IMDb

Low Heights

url

Low Heights (2002) - IMDb

These are some of the movies have been produced recently .

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom