What's new

Ask your question about Iran

No, one can not carry/sell/produce it, unless for food purpose (and permission from govt is needed for this).

Hmm. That's interesting because I have read that Islamic civilizations were the first ones to cultivate hashish and back then it was given to women during childbirth to alleviate some of the pain.

Hi my friend ,

Here are some Iranian movies I like :

Children of Heaven

407px-Children_of_heaven.jpg

Children of Heaven - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arous-e atash

images

Arous-e atash (2000) - IMDb

A Separation

300px-A_Separation.jpg

A Separation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Marmoulak

Marmulak.jpg

Marmoulak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Santouri

428px-Santourifilm.jpg

Santouri (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mim Mesle Madar ( M as other )

453px-Mim_Mesle_Madar.jpg

Mim mesle madar (2006) - IMDb

Low Heights

url

Low Heights (2002) - IMDb

These are some of the movies have been produced recently .

are they available in english dubbing too??:lol:seems good

no its not like that only. Yr assessments r incomplete.

We helped iran in iran-iraq war its an open secret.
and in the other-hand indians trained n supported Iraq in that time period.
and they on the other-hand had back stabbed us in kashmir resolution in OIC.

read this for more info....

Source

umair bhai....if you research further you will see the same pattern.....it always happens...from jalal uddin khwazam shah to salahuddin ayyubbi......in all eras of muslim history....while i was researching i always observed a pattern which is same:

there is always group of muslims who want muslim unity and prosperity and sucess(eg:in case of changez khan)there was jalal uddin khwazum shah who also worked hard in that era to unite muslims and he kept on giving time to muslim world to unite and fight against tatars but baghdad didn't responded and other countries kept on fighting with each other as a result of which muslim world faced Allah's wrath in the form of changez khan

similarly in salahuddin ayyubbi's case.....there were so many plots against him.....when you will research and find out you will cry to see the shamelessness of muslim rulers at that time.....

similarly in case of tipu sultan.....you are well aware what happened......

currently pyaray bhai....we are standing in the same position....so don't become disheart to see all this.....it always happened...it is still happening and it will keep on happening......
question is....what will be the result???
the result will be this, that smart players will get central position,main role and great responsibilities while oppressors will be destroyed by Allah as he always do...

so relax and enjoy...you are too lucky that you are Pakistani,you are born in free kashmir and yes you do also want muslim unity from inside......!:smitten:

Free Urdu Pdf Novels: Dastan Iman Faroshon Ki by AlTamash

download part 1 to part 5 this is urdu PDF of dastan iman faroshon ki by al tamash.

U will read the exact happenings of sallahudin ayyubi.

from his early life to his death.........in this book its all mentioned.
Its the most detailed book on him that i have been able to find.

and also read the book of Molanna Abdul Kalam Azad named Ashab e Kaif or Yaajmajooj.

Its another piece of Great knowledge of history n a master piece.

you know when i added you...i didn't even knew that you will be such a smart person....you also feel the same pain for our muslim brothers like i do.......i wish that may our muslim brothers wake up.. and may we all not commit the same mistakes like we always do:toast_sign:

How do Iranians view their current regime ?! Would Iranians be in favor of a secular regime, instead of an Islamic regime ?! Thanks

oh,yes there is a question in my mind too...about my Irani brothers....what do you all think about unity of muslim world?do you all believe in muslim unity and success and wants to wake up our sleepy muslim brothers or not???

do you all also believe that muslims should solve their problems in a conference rather then in battle field??
you have complains with your muslim brother countries??if yes then what are they???what solution do you prefer??:toast_sign:

Hmm. That's interesting because I have read that Islamic civilizations were the first ones to cultivate hashish and back then it was given to women during childbirth to alleviate some of the pain.

That's wrong, I don't know much about history of hashish, but it was in use by Iranians before Islam, but for religious purposes - it was used in rituals to "travel" to Heaven and Hell by Zoroastrian high priests, e.g., Kartir and Arda Wiraf (the latter has described his journy in details, in a book, see Book of Arda Viraf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

How do Iranians view their current regime ?! Would Iranians be in favor of a secular regime, instead of an Islamic regime ?! Thanks

Some yes, some no... kinda 50-50 but most of religious (Muslim) Iranians support the govt

oh,yes there is a question in my mind too...about my Irani brothers....what do you all think about unity of muslim world?do you all believe in muslim unity and success and wants to wake up our sleepy muslim brothers or not???

do you all also believe that muslims should solve their problems in a conference rather then in battle field??

Ofcourse Iranians support the idea, but as you know it will never happen
you have complains with your muslim brother countries??if yes then what are they???what solution do you prefer??:toast_sign:
Propably only Arab states of the Persian gulf, but I don't know what is the solution :D

Do Iranians really care about Palestine and Lebanon? If so, why? Do they stand by their government's material support to them or do they believe it is unnecessary?

Most of religious Iranians yes

@sohail:
693319_offtopicsmiley1.gif

I have just revealed your dirty little secret...
63620_girl_hospital2.gif

Guess what it is?
750319_headbangerf.gif

497819_einstein3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ofcourse Iranians support the idea, but as you know it will never happen

Propably only Arab states of the Persian gulf, but I don't know what is the solution :D

Most of religious Iranians yes

Define "religous Iranian"

You get three answers in iran regarding the issue: (1) "screw both of them," (2) "I don't care," and (3) "the jews stole arab lands so they're at fault.

When it comes to Lebanon than literally only the 5 virgin loser basijis standing in front of some "char-rah" trying to **** on young ppl's lives care.

Most people in Iran are worried about their economic situation. Asking them if you care about the Lebs or the Palis is enough to get you knocked the fuuu out and I'm not even kidding. It's literally an insult in these times. These billions could be used for people's wellfare and instead it's being used on the wellfare of wahabis in Pali land.

This is what the avg young non-hezbollahi thinks about the palis and Lebs

Na Ghaze Na Lobnan Janam Fadaye Iran
Literal translation: no to Ghaza, no to Lebanon, my life only for Iran.

I think its pretty retarded for any Persian to go out on a limb for an Arab.

I mean its one thing to be civil and not kick an enemy when he's down.

But to take food from your child's stomach and put it into that of your ancestral enemy is really twisted.

P.S. I must have missed something. What did @angeldust do above?

I think its pretty retarded for any Persian to go out on a limb for an Arab.

I mean its one thing to be civil and not kick an enemy when he's down.

But to take food from your child's stomach and put it into that of your ancestral enemy is really twisted.

P.S. I must have missed something. What did @angeldust do above?

It is, but 1400 years is a long time.

In all those centuries people didn`t even know about Iran`s pre-Islamic history. The common man could not read nor write and all historical sites were under tens of meters of mud waiting to be re-discovered by foreigners from far away lands in the 20th century. After the 1920's, for the first time in 14 centuries, people finally began waking up. For the first time they could read about the truth and their past. Millions of Iranians today have woken up. Millions more will wake up before me and you die. But it will take centuries before the process is complete. It took 14 centuries for us to almost lose it all. It won't be fixed overnight.

I know for sure that in 2-3 centuries Iran will be a very different place from what it is now. The common man in a developing country doesn't have the same luxuries we do and they usually don't grow intellectually during their life time. With each new generation though things will look better and better. unfortunately we won't be alive to see it.

And for the naysayers, please read about Iranian society during the Qajar dynasty (1800's) and see how far we've grown as a society and people. Even under this theocracy we're head and shoulders above that time period. Heck, even compared to the generation that lived during the Pahlavi reign (my parent's generation) we're much more advanced intellectually.

Back
Top Bottom