What's new

Ashraf Ghani : “It’s Pakistan’s turn to open the door”

Thought you were one of the grown ups here ( manners seems to be short supply here ). Feel free to disagree but keep it respectful.

Do not expect too much mate...Most of the people i believe are teen age 20 kids. They may be in different role in the forum, but again, their emotions always thumbs down rationality

Afghanistan is permanent neighbor, we can't afford bad relation with any neighbor country. We should try to convince them and our efforts, sacrifices on war against terrorism.
Also we need to close border to make sure no terrorist cross border from either side.

When did the Muslim ummah give any support to Pakistan? Only Pakistan and her national interests concern me:) Please tell the King of Saudi Arabia and the Ayatollah's of Iran to stop trading with india

Iran or Arabia trading with india has nothing to do with our interest . Even we're trading with india and products of both countries are sent to each other .

It's good that you care about pakistan interest but that doesn't mean that you should think ill for our ordinary Afhhan poor muslim brothers . Their dirty government isn't true representative of their poor ones .
But you British pakistanis , surrounded by wordly desires and alcohol and girls .. how can you care for our poor muslims who want to continue their survival by collecting garbage?

The amount of hate you ordinary pakistanis have for our common poor afganis makes me think about our authorities .
Have guts , and tell this ill to their government like their government have been doing with us . don't put out your anger on refugees .

Don't limit your thinking only on nationalism , a day will come when nobody will be called pakistani, afghani , irani. . Only muslim and you've to answer for all these ills that you've for poor fellows .

I know many Afghans think bad about pakistan but I'm not obliged to think bad about them also . There should be a difference .
If you don't want to help muslim ummah , don't do that your choice but at leat don't think ill for any muslim.

As it's said 'la kum deenu kum waliya deen ' .

Leave it to Allah swt .

. I'll give you enough toffee's to last you a life time...but I don't think your teeth would be very happy with you:)

Don't worry I don't have teeth .

Last edited:
Aghani Muhajir's Corrupted our national institutions like NADRA and POLICE. it will take time to recover.
Wrora why you are blaming Afghan refugees to be the cause of corruption in NADRA and Police?. If Rishwat-khor is sitting behind the desk, he will be approached with Rishwat......In fact Rishwat-khors in offices give you signal that give me Rishwat , and he creates the situation by being uncooperative and obstructive. And Police is no victim at all, it were them who were bullying and harassing Afghan refugees in Peshawar and were extracting rishwat from them with no or small excuses. Similarly the house owners in Peshawar were demanding higher rents from Afghans and would refuse to give back their deposited security money knowing very well that Afghans wont be able to do any thing. In a country like Pakistan powerful preys upon weak and 'magarmach' are in every department who exploits the helplessness of the people to their advantage and make money for themselves.

Last edited:
Wrora why you are blaming Afghan refugees to be the cause of corruption in NADRA and Police?. If Rishwat-khor is sitting behind the desk, he will be approached with Rishwat......In fact Rishwat-khors in offices give you signal that give me Rishwat , and he creates the situation by being uncooperative and obstructive. And Police is no victim at all, it were them who were bullying and harassing Afghan refugees in Peshawar and were extracting rishwat from them with no or small excuses. Similarly the house owners in Peshawar were demanding higher rents from Afghans and would refuse to give back their deposited security money knowing very well that Afghans wont be able to do any thing. In a country like Pakistan powerful preys upon weak and 'magarmach' are in every department who exploits the helplessness of the people to their advantage and make money for themselves.

Why the hell did you quote a sentence which I have clearly not written.....stop smoking weed:)

Iran or Arabia trading with india has nothing to do with our interest . Even we're trading with india and products of both countries are sent to each other .

It's good that you care about pakistan interest but that doesn't mean that you should think ill for our ordinary Afhhan poor muslim brothers . Their dirty government isn't true representative of their poor ones .
But you British pakistanis , surrounded by wordly desires and alcohol and girls .. how can you care for our poor muslims who want to continue their survival by collecting garbage?

The amount of hate you ordinary pakistanis have for our common poor afganis makes me think about our authorities .
Have guts , and tell this ill to their government like their government have been doing with us . don't put out your anger on refugees . .

What is the difference of trade between Pakistan/Saudi Arabia/Iran and India/Saudi Arabia/Iran? Clearly the ummah concept falls short because they don't give a flying hoot about us. Therefore we shall follow a similar doctrine and care only about Pakistan's national interests. Learn to understand geopolitics instead of a concept that doesn't exists in the real world.

I want every Afghan man to suffer who dreams of the idea of taking territory from Pakistan. Those who don't I have no problem with and they can stay in Kabul. Their dirty government was elected by the Afghan people...even though only 30% turned up to the election.

Clearly you haven't been to the UK...because everyone know's that most Pakistani's who drink alcohol and slam dunk girls are Pakistani's who were born in Pakistan. Unlike you I tried to work hard and bring investment to Pakistan so that the poor people of our country should receive electricity...yet when you have incompetent people in the board of investment then the situation is hopeless. So get off your high horse:)

Have guts , and tell this ill to their government like their government have been doing with us . don't put out your anger on refugees .

Don't limit your thinking only on nationalism , a day will come when nobody will be called pakistani, afghani , irani. . Only muslim and you've to answer for all these ills that you've for poor fellows .

I know many Afghans think bad about pakistan but I'm not obliged to think bad about them also . There should be a difference .
If you don't want to help muslim ummah , don't do that your choice but at leat don't think ill for any muslim.

As it's said 'la kum deenu kum waliya deen ' .

Leave it to Allah swt . .

When are you going to make up your mind? First you said I was a Pakistani with worldly desires...now you are claiming that I am a ordinary Pakistani:) If I had the power then I would have done what General Tariq said....every single negative comment made by Afghanistan would lead to a retaliation of a military strike. Anyway please have the guts to go on the streets and convince your fellow Pakistani's on there opinion of the Afghans's..the outcome won't be good.

Why the hell did you quote a sentence which I have clearly not written.....stop smoking weed:)

What is the difference of trade between Pakistan/Saudi Arabia/Iran and India/Saudi Arabia/Iran? Clearly the ummah concept falls short because they don't give a flying hoot about us. Therefore we shall follow a similar doctrine and care only about Pakistan's national interests. Learn to understand geopolitics instead of a concept that doesn't exists in the real world.

:)

How will you describe trade between india and pakistan then ?
I want every Afghan man to suffer who dreams of the idea of taking territory from Pakistan. Those who don't I have no problem with and they can stay in Kabul. Their dirty government was elected by the Afghan people...even though only 30% turned up to the election.
:)

Thrir majority is under controlled by taliban so you can't regard the racist tajiks and daris as representative of all
Afghanistan.

Unlike you , I dont want those scumbags suffer . I want them to get sense and get out of this 'my land , my land ' .. its only Allah's land , concept of state sucks though .

( how nice it would've been if world didn't have states ) :rolleyes1:

Clearly you haven't been to the UK...because everyone know's that most Pakistani's who drink alcohol and slam dunk girls are Pakistani's who were born in Pakistan. Unlike you I tried to work hard and bring investment to Pakistan so that the poor people of our country should receive electricity...yet when you have incompetent people in the board of investment then the situation is hopeless. So get off your high horse:)
So you don't drink you hardworking bijli producing British pakistani?

I haven't been to UK and never wanted to but the kind of british pakistanis I see in this forum or on internet are really weird creature . Despise islam and very proud arrogant creatures . Have no soft heart while pakistanis who live in pakistan, they may sound less intellectual but are simpletons .
When are you going to make up your mind? First you said I was a Pakistani with worldly desires...now you are claiming that I am a ordinary Pakistani:) If I had the power then I would have done what General Tariq said....every single negative comment made by Afghanistan would lead to a retaliation of a military strike. Anyway please have the guts to go on the streets and convince your fellow Pakistani's on there opinion of the Afghans's..the outcome won't be good.
Sorry I didn't understand your ordinary sentence .

See I m only against the bashing and 'ehsaan jatlaaing ' to afghan refugees from pakistanis . I don't want them to get insulted in pakistan.
However , viewing their history it's known that some terrorist activities are taken from their side or they've been sheltering . So without being disrespectful , they should leave pakistan because one day they've to go but don't insult them .

Yeah I've guts to arrange akhutba on muslim brotherhood , I invite you too ..

You didn't answer my question:) In response to your question I don't agree with the idea of Pakistan trading with India, however I also expect other Muslim States to form better trade links with us rather than India. Iran wants to increase it's trade with Pakistan to $5 billion, yet within the next few years they want to increase there trade with India to $30 billion....do you see the difference....ummah concept doesn't work....national interests does.

Thrir majority is under controlled by taliban so you can't regard the racist tajiks and daris as representative of all
Afghanistan.

Unlike you , I dont want those scumbags suffer . I want them to get sense and get out of this 'my land , my land ' .. its only Allah's land , concept of state sucks though .

The Taliban only control 40% of Afghanistan and last time I checked Ghani and Karzai were Pashtun. Furthermore, the Afghan refugees who bad mouth about Pakistan are Pashtun, so don't blame everything on the Tajiks and Uzbeks. Your passive nature explains why Pakistan was suffering between 2007/2012 from terrorism. Instead of confronting the problem with a iron fists you want to play the Gandhi card of no violence. The land of Pakistan is my land....it doesn't belong to Iran, Afghanistan, India or any other country.

Afghanistan.

I haven't been to UK and never wanted to but the kind of british pakistanis I see in this forum or on internet are really weird creature . Despise islam and very proud arrogant creatures . Have no soft heart while pakistanis who live in pakistan, they may sound less intellectual but are simpletons .

Sorry I didn't understand your ordinary sentence .

See I m only against the bashing and 'ehsaan jatlaaing ' to afghan refugees from pakistanis . I don't want them to get insulted in pakistan.
However , viewing their history it's known that some terrorist activities are taken from their side or they've been sheltering . So without being disrespectful , they should leave pakistan because one day they've to go but don't insult them .

Yeah I've guts to arrange akhutba on muslim brotherhood , I invite you too ..

Buddy after the Ghani tamasha in India

Its over for the Namak haram Afghans

Sartaj Aziz and maybe some others thought like you and look where it got them,

No more

I haven't been to UK and never wanted to but the kind of british pakistanis I see in this forum or on internet are really weird creature . Despise islam and very proud arrogant creatures . Have no soft heart while pakistanis who live in pakistan, they may sound less intellectual but are simpletons ..

I haven't drank a sip of alcohol in my entire life. You really are an arrogant person to assume things about your fellow countrymen....which begs the question...are you really a Pakistani?

You didn't answer my question:) In response to your question I don't agree with the idea of Pakistan trading with India, however I also expect other Muslim States to form better trade links with us rather than India. Iran wants to increase it's trade with Pakistan to $5 billion, yet within the next few years they want to increase there trade with India to $30 billion....do you see the difference....ummah concept doesn't work....national interests does.

They're not doing with india on risk of our national interest . You're not getting me , every muslim nation is trading with india as much as they want but no ones harming our national interest , some less trading some more . Even we ourself are trading with india . We're also trading with non muslim countries .

The Taliban only control 40% of Afghanistan and last time I checked Ghani and Karzai were Pashtun. Furthermore, the Afghan refugees who bad mouth about Pakistan are Pashtun, so don't blame everything on the Tajiks and Uzbeks. Your passive nature explains why Pakistan was suffering between 2007/2012 from terrorism. Instead of confronting the problem with a iron fists you want to play the Gandhi card of no violence. The land of Pakistan is my land....it doesn't belong to Iran, Afghanistan, India or any other country.
My type thoughts are rare in pakistan so you can deny it but you've to learn that my types also exist , I think above nationalism , I won't judge whole nation and generalise them .
I haven't drank a sip of alcohol in my entire life. You really are an arrogant person to assume things about your fellow countrymen....which begs the question...are you really a Pakistani?

No need to judge me , I asked you a simple question . I'm talking experience the kind I met in Internet .
You're the one who have been acting cruel with Afghan refugees.

Buddy after the Ghani tamasha in India

Its over for the Namak haram Afghans

Sartaj Aziz and maybe some others thought like you and look where it got them,

No more

But I'll not bash poor refugees for ashraf ghani.

They're not doing with india on risk of our national interest . You're not getting me , every muslim nation is trading with india as much as they want but no ones harming our national interest , some less trading some more . Even we ourself are trading with india . We're also trading with non muslim countries . .

Hang on a minute...let me get this straight...you honestly believe that Iran's relationship with India has no negative effect on our national interests? India's investment in the port of Chabahar and its agents hiding in Iran causing havoc in our cities is just the figment of my imagination? When did I say Muslim countries shouldn't trade with non-Muslim's? I said national interests is above the concept of ummah:)

My type thoughts are rare in pakistan so you can deny it but you've to learn that my types also exist , I think above nationalism , I won't judge whole nation and generalise them ..

You had the audacity to call British Pakistani's weird creature, yet even in your own land you are an anomaly if we go by your own admission. You won't judge a whole nation and generalize them..but where was your moral compass when you spoke of British Pakistani's? At least stand by your principles...instead of being a hypocrite:)

No need to judge me , I asked you a simple question . I'm talking experience the kind I met in Internet .

Now you are complaining about me judging you....however, didn't you judge the behavior of your fellow British Pakistani's? Have I killed any Afghan refugees? No. Have I beaten any Afghan refugees? No.

Hang on a minute...let me get this straight...you honestly believe that Iran's relationship with India has no negative effect on our national interests? India's investment in the port of Chabahar and its agents hiding in Iran causing havoc in our cities is just the figment of my imagination? When did I say Muslim countries shouldn't trade with non-Muslim's? I said national interests is above the concept of ummah:)

My dear , india is building chahabar so that it could trade with afghanistan and central Asia so it's in their benefit, does this meant for destruction for our country ?

Anyway , I think you aren't reading my posts carefully .
I didn't say saudia or iran should stop trading with india on muslim name , I
I only said that I believe in everyone's interest AND you took it to next level of muslim ummah trading with india against our national interest .
I only said you that we shouldn't think ill about afhhan refuges .
Now you are complaining about me judging you....however, didn't you judge the behavior of your fellow British Pakistani's? Have I killed any Afghan refugees? No. Have I beaten any Afghan refugees? No.

Did I generalise and judged 'ALL ' British pakistanis , I said the 'KIND ' of British pakistanis I met were quite weird , Rude and arrogant .even they were Rude to me also and bashing my islamic thinking and hijab . You see good n bad people everywhere .
And it doesn't mean I'm judging British pakistanis on national ground and I'm doubting their pakistaniat . Just like there are bad and good refugees , there are bad and good pakistanis .

Afghanistan.

What if i told you i have Tajik origin technically but i am a pakistani citizen would you also brand me racist . most of the afghan population is illiterate so cannot blame the people but should blame the people in the gov and media which misguide the populace..

Some_09d156_6092473.jpg

They're not doing with india on risk of our national interest . You're not getting me , every muslim nation is trading with india as much as they want but no ones harming our national interest , some less trading some more . Even we ourself are trading with india . We're also trading with non muslim countries .

My type thoughts are rare in pakistan so you can deny it but you've to learn that my types also exist , I think above nationalism , I won't judge whole nation and generalise them .

The poor refugees and Afghans are beyond the pale

Pakistan does not have the ability or resources to help those namak haram's

We need to save our own people

My dear , india is building chahabar so that it could trade with afghanistan and central Asia so it's in their benefit, does this meant for destruction for our country ?

Anyway , I think you aren't reading my posts carefully .
I didn't say saudia or iran should stop trading with india on muslim name , I
I only said that I believe in everyone's interest AND you took it to next level of muslim ummah trading with india against our national interest .
I only said you that we shouldn't think ill about afhhan refuges .

Did I generalise and judged 'ALL ' British pakistanis , I said the 'KIND ' of British pakistanis I met were quite weird , Rude and arrogant .even they were Rude to me also and bashing my islamic thinking and hijab . You see good n bad people everywhere .
And it doesn't mean I'm judging British pakistanis on national ground and I'm doubting their pakistaniat . Just like there are bad and good refugees , there are bad and good pakistanis .

You didn't read my post properly. Iran is not only allowing India to build the port of Chabahar, but also facilitating Indian agents to attack installations in Pakistan....are you denying this? So clearly the concept of ummah doesn't work...only national interests does. I have given you plenty of examples. I have no problem with Afghan refugees...but those who despise Pakistan will have my hatred.

Oh, so you are a women? From your post it sounded like you were generalizing British Pakistani's. Okay I apologize for jumping the gun:)

Back
Top Bottom