What's new

Ashraf Ghani : “It’s Pakistan’s turn to open the door”

Do you think I care what you think :)

You do care otherwise why the heck you would open a thread of praise for an indian stooge. I am just stating you a fact that Ghani has as much Respect in Pakistan as my run down slipper which i threw in garbage yesterday.

What are Pakistan expectations from present Afghan government ?
take back all afghans from Pakistan and let us close the border also stop barking Pakistan as afghanistan was peace heaven and Pakistan make it hell ? they were fighting since centuries and they will keep fighting each other .afghanistan must stop Indians use their land against pakistan .

Should they surrender to the taliban ?
none of our business
Stop all relations with India ?
none of our business
Practical answers please .
you have it sir

No ones talking about strategic depth in any of the answers . Wasnt this the theory under which Pakistans interference in Afghanistan started ?
This is actually quite a pointless war going on now in Afghanistan. Their is a time to fight and and this nonsense has gone on for long enough with both countries getting hurt.
Its like never ending tactical actions with no stratagic goals .

Who is ghani ? ;)

No ones talking about strategic depth in any of the answers . Wasnt this the theory under which Pakistans interference in Afghanistan started ?
This is actually quite a pointless war going on now in Afghanistan. Their is a time to fight and and this nonsense has gone on for long enough with both countries getting hurt.
Its like never ending tactical actions with no stratagic goals .
We have planty of time we will never accepted Indian presence in Kashmir yet how we will accept an Indian puppet govt in Afghanistan.. Lol I'm sure ghani is going to be fuked up badly in near future

We are done asking, now the language will change and much more. All of the hope invested in Ghani has faded. He is now as much of an enemy if not more than Modi is < and this is NOT my opinion.

Asking what exactly? Stop going obtuse when I pinpointed the hypocrisy in your arguments. When you shelter these maggots and are found with your pants down, do you want Ashraf Ghani to send you pancakes in return?

You are furious because he is calling your bluff and calling spade a spade.

Done discussing this, and hopes it goes through your head that Ashraf Ghani is not Karzai and will find alternatives to your leverage.

Riz , you dont realize that a Pakistan army busy on both fronts is good for India.
I was talking about ending these pointless conflicts which have no clear aims. Good for the region but i might be naive .

What are Pakistans expectations from present Afghan government ?
Should they surrender to the taliban ?
Stop all relations with India ?
Practical answers please .

Afhanistan is not our problem and we ca no longer babysit them. They should have reached out to China and Russia instead of India.
IMHO, we need to spend couple of billon on Aghanistan border to make sure it's 100% secure. Uncle Trump will give some money if we can draw a clear plan to secure our western border.
We have to make sure all 12 border crossings have propper check points and vehicle, luggage and body scan machines to prevent weapons and drugs are smuggling into Pakistan.

Riz , you dont realize that a Pakistan army busy on both fronts is good for India.
I was talking about ending these pointless conflicts which have no clear aims. Good for the region but i might be naive .

Pakistan Army does not have to be engage in both eatern and western border. Once we have propper check points and secure the border with Afghanistan, FC/ border patrol force should be able to handle it. If there is a need, they can request help from Pakistan Army.

Last edited:
Take your refugees back,
It's not like they are going to stay in your country for long. They along with more then half of the population of Afghanistan will join the Syrians on their way to europe.

Mullah Mansoor taken out with a Pakistani passport in Balochistan,

Sharbat Gula Caught with a Pakistani CNIC. does it mean Pakistan was "secretly" supporting her and was using her to infiltrate National Geographic Channel ??

Aghani Muhajir's Corrupted our national institutions like NADRA and POLICE. it will take time to recover.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_Girl

As I told u we r not in hurry we have plenty of time to play in Afghanistan , our agenda is simple we will never ever accept an Indian puppet govt in Afghanistan, thay already bleeding us providing safe heaven to BLA and TTP, mulla radio still resting in President house in Kabul, we know how to handle this shitt called ghani

FC serure Pak-Afghan border, NOT ARMY.

Army is just conducting operations in some tribal parts adjacent to Afghanistan border. You can try. :D

Where is he contradicting himself? Basically he is calling spade a spade. Pakistan is important for Afghanistan no doubt, we are immediate neighbors so start acting like one.

Whats with the caps? Take a chill pill ;)
shows frustration with Afghan president and his indian RAW associations.

Back
Top Bottom