What's new

As world biggest developing nation, China achieves goal of electricity for all 1.4billion Chinese

I agree,China's rise has been unprecedented.I hope India is also able to follow China & all our people are lifted out of poverty like yours

You sure about the cold water fact? & if yes how beneficial is warm water as compared to ice water
Chinese medicine theory, at least u cannot drink some water which has too much temperature difference compared to the inner temperature of digestive system. U can look at the first tier cities in China, residents there have the same medical support, they live longer than OECD average level.(even with higher pollution)

But ours is higher than yours...by your logic maybe there is a connection.
Not sure why you think we spend all day drinking ice water. Just because some countries don't have to boil/filter their water doesn't mean ice cubes come flying out of the tap. It just means when you are thirsty you can grab a glass of water at somewhere between cold and 49C. I'm sure people in China at times carry a little bottled water container with them. They don't stop when thirsty and stick a lighter under it to boil it because they can't stand water that isn't piping hot.

Oh my God he's crazy drinking that non-hot water!! The HORROR!! His life expectancy is going to go down!!!
No.My school provides water at different temperatures.:-)
Here are also microwave oven,induction cooker,generator(to prevent sudden power failure,however it has been used only once..),touch screen blackboard(not sure for the name) and fingerprint unlocking system in my school...Not so undeveloped.
If you need you can go to school shop and buy drink,if you need hot drink you can put it in heat-up machine.

You sure about the cold water fact? & if yes how beneficial is warm water as compared to ice water
Oh,if I drink cold water not to say icy water...I will feel terrible:coffee:

Last edited:
Chinese medicine theory, at least u cannot drink some water which has too much temperature difference compared to the inner temperature of digestive system. U can look at the first tier cities in China, residents there have the same medical support, they live longer than OECD average level.(even with higher pollution)

Thx for that,looks like you learn something new everyday

Back
Top Bottom