What's new

As Iran's Military Enters Iraq, Here's A Look At What They Have In Their Arsenal

Contrary to what you may believe my father employs a few Syrians and 1 Iraqi guy. 2 Syrians are Sunni, one is Alawi. The Iraqi guy is well doesnt care about Iraq. Terrorism came from both sides in Iraq, and we all know the stories behind Killing squads of Sunnis and Shiites who rolled in armored American SUVs. I am glad that Iraq is now a battleground for Iranian and Saudi proxy wars. My country's turn is over, and we are taking care of these ISIS type terrorists.

What i marvel at is the complete ignorance and innocence of the Maliki supporters.

Dont care not my country. You can extend brotherhood to them for all i care.
This is pointless, no side is innocent completely and I don't consider these scums as Sunni, but we well know which community is sympathizing with them and even giving them troops.

If you don't care about Iraq, then I don't think it's necessary to spread wrong information about the country.

About Pakistan, I'm happy for every single terrorist that Pakistani army kills, but you guys have had also very serious mistakes in 90s that led to Taliban insurgency and terrorism in your own country. Hopefully your politicians have learned from their mistakes in the past.

Alawite aligned with Shias is the same thing, you and i both know Bashar screwed up. You can deny it, I dont care not my country.
Alewites are not shia, and shias are not responsible for what they do, although what they do is ten times better than their sunni compatriots in Arab countries like Yemen, Egypt, ...
Right the sunnis being repressed in Iran is not something new. Sure man whatever floats your boat.
Sunnis in Iran are much more better treated than how shias are treated in Pakistan or KSA. That's an obvious fact.
When have they been ever anti-Shia? We have never had an anti Shia govt. Ofcourse Saudi Alligned govts have come into power but that does not equal anti shia governance. Our founding father was shia, our last president was Shia. So yeah that narrative you brought up holds no water. Ask any Shia Pakistani member if they believe the government has been anti shia, you will be surprised.
Are you kidding me?!!! So, are you trying to tell me that it is fully rational and logical that bunch of rag tag terrorists kill shias in pakistan and your government cannot avoid such atrocities at all?!!!
BTW, whenever suits your benefits, you portray Jinah as a shia, and whenever it is not necessary, portray him as a sunni. BTW, try to tell your claim about Jinah to your fellow pakistani member, BATMAN and see how he would respond to you.
Sure feel closer and as a result pay in the shape of Iraq now being divided into 3 parts. Sunni, Shia and Kurds. It is the job of leaders to be delicate and handle such a situation with extreme political awareness. I remember Maliki saying that he was first a Muslim, then Shia, then something and then Iraqi. These should not be the words of a PM of a nation that has faced sectarian warfare just recently. He should've said Muslim and then Iraqi and should have stopped here.

God bless. In the end not my country, not my headache.
As I told you before, division is happened due to sectarian mindset of sunnis, and it is not shias faults that sunnis are sectarian.

This is pointless, no side is innocent completely and I don't consider these scums as Sunni, but we well know which community is sympathizing with them and even giving them troops.

If you don't care about Iraq, then I don't think it's necessary to spread wrong information about the country.

About Pakistan, I'm happy for every single terrorist that Pakistani army kills, but you guys have had also very serious mistakes in 90s that led to Taliban insurgency and terrorism in your own country. Hopefully your politicians have learned from their mistakes in the past.

Oh completely man no side is innocent, but if the population sides with terrorists you have to admit a serious level of govermental failure.

Regarding my country, yes we screwed up and we did pay. But we had to choose between 2 evils, and both of them would rear an ugly head. Now we're combatting them and with the support of the people. Slow and steady.

But i do not see Iraq doing anything substantial. Fighting the ISIS is one thing, changes in policy is another.

Alewites are not shia, and shias are not responsible for what they do, although what they do is ten times better than their sunni compatriots in Arab countries like Yemen, Egypt, ...

Sunnis in Iran are much more better treated than how shias are treated in Pakistan or KSA. That's an obvious fact.

@DESERT FIGHTER would answer you perfectly. Shias are not treated any different than sunnis in Pak. This i tell you my best friend being a Shia and rabid irani mulla supporter. Yet he will not agree with you. Saudi is a different case and i feel bad for shias there.

Are you kidding me?!!! So, are you trying to tell me that it is fully rational and logical that bunch of rag tag terrorists kill shias in pakistan and your government cannot avoid such atrocities at all?!!!
BTW, whenever suits your benefits, you portray Jinah as a shia, and whenever it is not necessary, portray him as a sunni. BTW, try to tell your claim about Jinah to your fellow pakistani member, BATMAN and see how he would respond to you.

BATMAN is the asshole of the forum, we all have venomous people. I myself have had a few arguments with him. Pointing out 1 or 2 does not mean the general populace is the same. Yes terrorists attack those Shias, not regular people. The same terrorists we are waging a war against. Please stop clutching at straws. It's childish now. Be glas you havent had to face such terrorists, i can guarantee you Iran would suffer just as bad.

As I told you before, division is happened due to sectarian mindset of sunnis, and it is not shias faults that sunnis are sectarian.

Stop feigning innocence, no side is innocent in this mess.

Let's just agree to disagree. I gotta take a dip now.

Oh completely man no side is innocent, but if the population sides with terrorists you have to admit a serious level of govermental failure.

Why are some Pakistanis joining Taliban? You should give them the right then, because government has failures.

Regarding my country, yes we screwed up and we did pay. But we had to choose between 2 evils, and both of them would rear an ugly head. Now we're combatting them and with the support of the people. Slow and steady.

Except Taliban scums, I don't see any other evil in Pakistan. But you just don't like to blame one side only, I understand. You want to bash the both, despite giving all casualties to only one side.

But i do not see Iraq doing anything substantial. Fighting the ISIS is one thing, changes in policy is another.
Yes it is, fighting terrorism.

Why are some Pakistanis joining Taliban? You should give them the right then, because government has failures.

Except Taliban scums, I don't see any other evil in Pakistan. But you just don't like to blame one side only, I understand. You want to bash the both, despite giving all casualties to only one side.

Yes it is, fighting terrorism.

No one is joining Talibs now, gone are the time when they blackmailed on Islam. Now people see their reality. Ideological warfare takes time and now its ours.

Can a Sunni become a president or PM or the army chief of Iran ??
Pakistan was created by a Shia .. Iran was the first country to recognise Pak.. It has had several Shia heads of the state...Shia military chiefs.. Etc!

Pakistan is also the country where people like to chant "kafir kafir shia kafir" before shooting or beheading them.

Pakistan is also the country where people like to chant "kafir kafir shia kafir" before shooting or beheading them.

If you do not have something to counter academically please keep such gems that you pull out of your *** in there.

Contrary to what you may believe my father employs a few Syrians and 1 Iraqi guy. 2 Syrians are Sunni, one is Alawi. The Iraqi guy is well doesnt care about Iraq. So this gives us an insight over the situation. Also having been to Damascus i have a few friends who i have been in touch with on Fb. Terrorism came from both sides in Iraq, and we all know the stories behind Killing squads of Sunnis and Shiites who rolled in armored American SUVs. I am glad that Iraq is now a battleground for Iranian and Saudi proxy wars. My country's turn is over, and we are taking care of these ISIS type terrorists.

What i marvel at is the complete ignorance and innocence of the Maliki supporters.

Dont care not my country. You can extend brotherhood to them for all i care.

That's 1-3 people out of 25-30 million people, yet you think you know because of them.
The Iraqi guy might want to avoid any political talk therefor pretends he doesn't care which is good actually, you guys would probably annoy him asking about his political stances while all he wants is to gather some $, understandable.

The turn for your country certainly isn't over, quit dreaming as if they are suddenly going to leave the mountains ( their home ) for flat foreign Iraq. Your turn isn't over, the religious schools over there are creating a new TTP generation.

You're right Maliki is a retard. Whatever is going to change in our parliament won't help, the political system set up is based on sectarian lines. We need a complete change of that system or a new dictator. Currently Ahmed al Chalabi might take PM position, he's intelligent, but still same system = same shit.

Now what I 'marvel' at is your ignorance about others, you don't care that much as we can see so you're ok spreading false information.

@DESERT FIGHTER would answer you perfectly. Shias are not treated any different than sunnis in Pak. This i tell you my best friend being a Shia and rabid irani mulla supporter. Yet he will not agree with you. Saudi is a different case and i feel bad for shias there.
That's a joke lie. While shias are massacred for their faith by lashgars of bastards(jangvi, ...), you cannot have any claim of equality between shias and sunnis. BTW, I don't care about the opinion of one specific person in such a subject which the truth is crystal clear for me. In this cases, I would say that person is maybe not a shia, or is a sell out.
BATMAN is the asshole of the forum, we all have venomous people. I myself have had a few arguments with him. Pointing out 1 or 2 does not mean the general populace is the same. Yes terrorists attack those Shias, not regular people. The same terrorists we are waging a war against. Please stop clutching at straws. It's childish now. Be glas you havent had to face such terrorists, i can guarantee you Iran would suffer just as bad.
BATMAN is not a unique person. I can bring names of tens of pakistani members in this forum who have the same or even worse mentality. Obviously, I am not saying that all of you are the same, but the average is more close to him than moderates.
Stop feigning innocence, no side is innocent in this mess.

Let's just agree to disagree. I gotta take a dip now.
No one is innocent, but it does not mean that their guilts are the same.

That's a joke lie. While shias are massacred for their faith by lashgars of bastards(jangvi, ...), you cannot have any claim of equality between shias and sunnis. BTW, I don't care about the opinion of one specific person in such a subject which the truth is crystal clear for me. In this cases, I would say that person is maybe not a shia, or is a sell out.

BATMAN is not a unique person. I can bring names of tens of pakistani members in this forum who have the same or even worse mentality. Obviously, I am not saying that all of you are the same, but the average is more close to him than moderates.

Do you have any idea about the numbr of Sunnis killed by these folks? Jesus. @DESERT FIGHTER a sellout? get off your hih horse.

And bring me these "tens of names". Im here.

Do you have any idea about the numbr of Sunnis killed by these folks? Jesus. ]DESERT FIGHTER[ a sellout? get off your hih horse.

And bring me these "tens of names". Im here.
yourself, multani, haider, aslan, chak bamu, abu nasr, ...
there are many examples ...

I'm a Shia or a Sell out it's none of your concern .. We have terrorist fucktards.. N an impotent govt .. But we aren't asking for anybodys help.. Iran n KSA should fight their proxy battles in Middle East .. Just hope the wahabi pests aren't Llowed in my country .. And oh we got quiet a few "sell out" Shias on this forum .. @Rafi

Back
Top Bottom