What's new

As Iran's Military Enters Iraq, Here's A Look At What They Have In Their Arsenal

I'm a Shia or a Sell out it's none of your concern .. We have terrorist fucktards.. N an impotent govt .. But we aren't asking for anybody else's help.. Iran n KSA should fight their proxy battles in Middle East .. Just hope the wahabi pests aren't Llowed in my country .. And oh we got quiet a few "sell out" Shias on this forum .. @Rafi

Dude, I am not interested to judge any one. The fact is that I don't know you either, so I cannot consider your words as credible words. how can I know who you really are? then, how can I trust your words? I don't have any ideas about @Rafi either.

Dude, I am not interested to judge any one. The fact is that I don't know you either, so I cannot consider your words as credible words. how can I know who you really are? then, how can I trust your words? I don't have any ideas about @Rafi either.

Thts the beauty of it .. You don't have too.. You have nothing to do with us .. Religion aside what do we have in common ? Nothing ur an Azeri .. I'm a Baluch .. Ur an Iranian .. I'm a Pakistani.. So why even bother ? U look after your own country n it's affairs n not be a spokesman of Pakistani Shias? But yes I accept tht we suffer from terrorism n even have fukwits like the person batshit u quoted.. But it's our problem .. So agha don't worry about us..

Regards,
Ali Khan.

Iranian army drew a blank against Iraq for 8 years

US conquered Iraq within weeks.

Weak.

False. Iran never attempted to conquer Iraq. The US may have sent troops to Iraq, but the US never conquered Iraq. The US suffered tens of thousands of casualties in Iraq, including thousands dead.

Of course, Frogfoot being the titanium flying death machine. What i am saying the new MANPADs that have gotten into the hands of the Jihadis can and do have the capability of bringing down these planes. Which apparently Iranian members dont seem to realise. A SAM hit can be too hot to handle for flying machines.
Su-25BM hit by MANPADS over Georgia (note: it made it back to base)
post-50122-055013400%201283076107_thumb.jpg

See for series also http:// www. defencetalk . com/pictures/g4878-georgian-war.html

And another example, same place and era.
11846d1221769874-random-thoughts-mighty-hog-part-2-su-25-georgia_2.jpg

097295.jpg

X11119354-16.jpg

Habibi SAM dont care about the dollars it was bough with, it only care about the poor unlucky pilot who's day is going to get worse when he is lit up by an IR beam.
IR homing missile do not involve any beam, they have a passive seeker head. Infrared homing refers to a passive guigance system for missileswhich uses the electromagnetic emissions from a target that are in the infrared part of the spectrum in order to track and follow it. Missiles which use infrared seeking are often referred to as "heat-seekers", since infrared (IR) is just below the visible spectrum of light in frequency and is radiated strongly by hot bodies e.g. engines.

220px--Iris.ogg.jpg

The only MANPADS involving a beam is a laser guided missile ('laser beam rider') e.g. the Swedish RBS-70 or -90 and the British Starstreak. Earlier MANPADS e.g. Blowpipe were 'command to line of sight' (and don't involve beams either).

Nothing 'is lit up'

Last edited:
Su-25BM hit by MANPADS over Georgia (note: it made it back to base)
post-50122-055013400%201283076107_thumb.jpg

See for series also http:// www. defencetalk . com/pictures/g4878-georgian-war.html

And another example, same place and era.
11846d1221769874-random-thoughts-mighty-hog-part-2-su-25-georgia_2.jpg

097295.jpg

X11119354-16.jpg

IR homing missile do not involve any beam, they have a passive seeker head. Infrared homing refers to a passive guigance system for missileswhich uses the electromagnetic emissions from a target that are in the infrared part of the spectrum in order to track and follow it. Missiles which use infrared seeking are often referred to as "heat-seekers", since infrared (IR) is just below the visible spectrum of light in frequency and is radiated strongly by hot bodies e.g. engines.

220px--Iris.ogg.jpg

The only MANPADS involving a beam is a laser guided missile ('laser beam rider') e.g. the Swedish RBS-70 or -90 and the British Starstreak. Earlier MANPADS e.g. Blowpipe were 'command to line of sight' (and don't involve beams either).

Nothing 'is lit up'

This frog was rom the rus-georgian conflict right? The pane was mad combat ineffective. We have seen planes crashing or being destroyed mid air by the use of manpads. These ground attack planes are made to wthstand heavy armor, but not all will be lucky to escape hits. The psychological effect it will have on the pilots would be enough for the terrorists to achieve what they need for propaganda.

i didnt refer to being lit up as in actual sense that beams are used, what i meant was plane being blown up. I guess i should be exact when talking about missiles and thei tracking.

It would be quite funny if the Iranians ended up with a lot of U.S. tech left by fleeing Iraqi troops in the hand of ISIS as a booty to take home.

@rmi5 َAziz jan. Vaghte khodeto talaf nakon. In be estelah roshan fekrashonam ke be internet dastrasi darand yek mosht reactionary-e arrogant hastand. Kolan yek pakistani manteghi bishtar nadidam ke onam @KingMamba hast.

@rmi5 َAziz jan. Vaghte khodeto talaf nakon. In be estelah roshan fekrashonam ke be internet dastrasi darand yek mosht reactionary-e arrogant hastand. Kolan yek pakistani manteghi bishtar nadidam ke onam KingMamba hast.
oun ham yek tellieh terrorist e aghab moundeh hast, ke natounesteh ke tou jaame'e ye amrica jazb besheh. albatteh, baaz in pakestani ha be nesbat e hendiha, kheyli behtar hastand, gar che, dar nahaayat, baaz ham aghab moundeh hastand. kollan hame ye asia iha, yek moshet kos khol e aghab moundeh hastand. az shargh ta gharb e asia, har kodoum yek jaaye kaareshoun milangeh

oun ham yek tellieh terrorist e aghab moundeh hast, ke natounesteh ke tou jaame'e ye amrica jazb besheh. albatteh, baaz in pakestani ha be nesbat e hendiha, kheyli behtar hastand, gar che, dar nahaayat, baaz ham aghab moundeh hastand. kollan hame ye asia iha, yek moshet kos khol e aghab moundeh hastand. az shargh ta gharb e asia, har kodoum yek jaaye kaareshoun milangeh

Hendi ha friendly tar hastand toye in forum. Pakistaniha hamoontori ke gofti forokhtan khodeshono be arabha.

Hendi ha friendly tar hastand toye in forum. Pakistaniha hamoontori ke gofti forokhtan khodeshono be arabha.
dalilesh in hast ke aadam haye doroughgouyi hastand. inha, baraaye inke pakestani ha ra aziyat konand, zaaheran az Irani ha hemaayat mikonand, vali dar vaghe' aadam haye fogh-ol'aaddeh nezhaad parasti hastand. farhang e dorough va tazaahor, tou hendi ha(va hamin tor arab ha) kheyli vahshatnaak, bishtar az oun chizi hast ke tasavvoresh ra mikoni ;)

This frog was rom the rus-georgian conflict right? The pane was mad combat ineffective. We have seen planes crashing or being destroyed mid air by the use of manpads. These ground attack planes are made to wthstand heavy armor, but not all will be lucky to escape hits. The psychological effect it will have on the pilots would be enough for the terrorists to achieve what they need for propaganda.

i didnt refer to being lit up as in actual sense that beams are used, what i meant was plane being blown up. I guess i should be exact when talking about missiles and thei tracking.
Gee whiz, planes destoyed mid air or crashing from MAPNADs, how odd. Uh, isn't that what MANPADS are designed to do?
Point is still how does 2u-25 fare realtive to other types e.g. AN-30 or Mig-29 or Ka-25 Hind etc

A-10 v. Manpads
A10-Thunderbolt-Battle-Damage-600x450.jpg

A10_missle_damage_small.jpg

AH-64 Apache v. Manpads
dano-provocado-por-um-MANPAD-em-um-apache.jpg

15332.jpg

Gee whiz, planes destoyed mid air or crashing from MAPNADs, how odd. Uh, isn't that what MANPADS are designed to do?
Point is still how does 2u-25 fare realtive to other types e.g. AN-30 or Mig-29 or Ka-25 Hind etc

A-10 v. Manpads
A10-Thunderbolt-Battle-Damage-600x450.jpg

A10_missle_damage_small.jpg

AH-64 Apache v. Manpads
dano-provocado-por-um-MANPAD-em-um-apache.jpg

15332.jpg

Then what are you on about? I give up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom