What's new

As Iran's Military Enters Iraq, Here's A Look At What They Have In Their Arsenal

If they could hold the ground and come out as a civic state then I am with ISIS. It may be the best thing ever happened to Middle East or the worse. Time will say.

Habibi SAM dont care about the dollars it was bough with, it only care about the poor unlucky pilot who's day is going to get worse when he is lit up by an IR beam.
chanda I agree .. against SAM with Mach 2 speed no aircraft is immune ... i am talking about what these pests normally carry on the pickup trucks. shoulder fired missiles are a rare commodity and hard to get unless we sold some ANZA missiles for the 1.5 Billion Hallal (there I go again) dollars. or if ISIS got hold of any weapon cache that would have had them then yes.

there are claims of shooting down some helicopters but what weapon system has been used? no one knows. even Chaha Asad from Syria has been teasing ISIS with his kite planes... so having SAMs is all speculation and shouldn't stop the ganja maliki idiot from using them.

what a selfish scum he has been. had he been more accommodating to sunnis and left the seat after 2nd tenure then there might have been some chance.
I am impressed by the ISIS planners and their hallal (oh me and my prejudices) supporters are really giving the entire world a run for their money,.

and by the way kaka.. stop getting banned again and again ok? and change your avatar .. it makes my roza makruh.

Last edited:
explain my Persian friend

what do you mean?

BBC : Big Black **** :unsure:

If they could hold the ground and come out as a civic state then I am with ISIS. It may be the best thing ever happened to Middle East or the worse. Time will say.

They can blow it up !

chanda I agree .. against SAM with Mach 2 speed no aircraft is immune ... i am talking about what these pests normally carry on the pickup trucks. shoulder fired missiles are a rare commodity and hard to get unless we sold some ANZA missiles for the 1.5 Billion Hallal (there I go again) dollars. or if ISIS got hold of any weapon cache that would have had them then yes.

there are claims of shooting down some helicopters but what weapon system has been used? no one knows. even Chaha Asad from Syria has been teasing ISIS with his kite planes... so having SAMs is all speculation and shouldn't stop the ganja maliki idiot from using them.

what a selfish scum he has been. had he been more accommodating to sunnis and left the seat after 2nd tenure then there might have been some chance.
I am impressed by the ISIS planners and their hallal (oh me and my prejudices) supporters are really giving the entire world a run for their money,.

and by the way kaka.. stop getting banned again and again ok? and change your avatar .. it makes my roza makruh.

Infact some comments made my roza makruh !!!

Last edited:

We havent sold shit to these vermins thankfully, ANZA remains under military control. ISIS has taken over an ammo dump which is feared to have man portable SAMs. The things in their truck beds have brought down fast flying migs so lets not discount them too much. Those are bad motherfuckers once they trace your line of flight.

Yeah Maliki has fucked himself by his failed policies, if you display open prejudice and institutionalize it then what happens is deserved. I do not think these ISIS parasites are going to disappear. If the sunni populace thinks that they have no better option than ISIS then you have fucked up big.

One thing you have to admit, all the Iraqi poser army ran like jackals when the ISIS terrorists stormed. That too 1200 at best. All the US grants, armor, training is of no use when you have an army not on merit but on prejudice.

Mate the mods have it in for, all yahoodi agents :D

Aik bachi ki photo se roza markruh? hain? paindu unkill hosla.

Yeah Maliki has fucked himself by his failed policies,

He is a good PM but saudi has spent hundred billion dollars against Shias and unrest in Iraq from 2007.

Here is saudi ruler quote in 2007.
We spent more than $40 billion to liberate and end Saddam’s invasion of Kuwait. And today, after the collapse of Saddam’s regime and the rise of Shia power in Iraq, I am declaring that the Kingdom is ready to set a side $250 billion to face this threat and prevent the Shia Iraq from threatening the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.”

Iranian army drew a blank against Iraq for 8 years

US conquered Iraq within weeks.

Weak.
In Iran-Iraq war saddam was supplied by both Soviet-Union and USA plus the Sunni Arab world. And Iran was on its own plus some backdoor allies and weaker supporters like syria. Plus It just came out of a Bloody revolution and its economy was freshly sanctions torn.
Plus Plus Plus Iraqi army was almost Nutralized in 1990 operafion desert storm conducted by almost whole of the developed world.
in 2003 Iraq was nothing compared to 80s era Soviet backed Mighty Baathist Iraq.

He is a good PM but saudi has spent hundred billion dollars against Shias and unrest in Iraq from 2007.

Here is saudi ruler quote in 2007.

Maliki is an asshole who went out of his way to malign the sunni president, the Kurd head and is paying for his failed policies. Remember the same sunni populace who now support ISIS waged a war against them in the Sunni uprising.

I wouldnt be surprised if you call Bashar a good leader. Then again Iranians are no different than Saudis. 2 sides of the same coin.

Maliki is an asshole who went out of his way to malign the sunni president, the Kurd head and is paying for his failed policies. Remember the same sunni populace who now support ISIS waged a war against them in the Sunni uprising.

I wouldnt be surprised if you call Bashar a good leader. Then again Iranians are no different than Saudis. 2 sides of the same coin.
You are just trying to find a way to make excuse for sunnis behavior in Iraq. What kurds has to do with Sunni Arabs? none of them would give a damn for another one. Maliki is ten times better than any other iraqi person that has been in power in Iraq in the last 100 years. Sunni arabs have sectarianism mentality. they are even ready to live in a shit hole which is run by sunnis rather than a paradise which is run by shias. That's the truth, and it is not shias faults. Sunni arabs are also terrorist sympathizer, and basically their mindset is not much different from AQ or ISIS. They are only a dagger in Iraq's heart and holding it back.

Maliki is the best who went out of his way to malign the sunni president, the Kurd head and is paying for his failed policies. Remember the same sunni populace who now support ISIS waged a war against them in the Sunni uprising.

Al Maliki is chosen by people's vote and 1000 times better than a dictator.

You are just trying to find a way to make excuse for sunnis behavior in Iraq. What kurds has to do with Sunni Arabs? none of them would give a damn for another one. Maliki is ten times better than any other iraqi person that has been in power in Iraq in the last 100 years. Sunni arabs have sectarianism mentality. they are even ready to live in a shit hole which is run by sunnis rather than a paradise which is run by shias. That's the truth, and it is not shias faults. Sunni arabs are also terrorist sympathizer, and basically their mindset is not much different from AQ or ISIS. They are only a dagger in Iraq's heart and holding it back.

Lol right the sunnis are any worse off than Shias. Both are equally cut throat. If you think i am making excuses, sure we can see Shia paradise where Syria has turned into a shithole through Bashar's heavy hand.

Irani mullas = Saudi Mullas. I dont need to make excuses, same shit but at a very small scale in my country, atleast we are trying to do something about it. There is no institutionalized racism/sectarian nonsense in our govt. The mullas are now on the run in my country.

Iraq needs to stay away from being a party to Iran and Saudi. Otherwise a mere 1200 over ran 2 major cities in 2 days even with the army armed to the teeth.

Lol right the sunnis are any worse off than Shias. Both are equally cut throat. If you think i am making excuses, sure we can see Shia paradise where Syria has turned into a shithole through Bashar's heavy hand.

Irani mullas = Saudi Mullas. I dont need to make excuses, same shit but at a very small scale in my country, atleast we are trying to do something about it. There is no institutionalized racism/sectarian nonsense in our govt. The mullas are now on the run in my country.

Iraq needs to stay away from being a party to Iran and Saudi. Otherwise a mere 1200 over ran 2 major cities in 2 days even with the army armed to the teeth.

Al Maliki is chosen by people's vote and 1000 times better than a dictator.

Yet the world calls his govt repressive? The US has no trust in his govt, yet the govt asked for US's help? Mind you Iran is going to do the same with the Great Satan. See the evil that is bulging in the shape of ISIS is the govt's doing. Had they ruled and run a system that was inclusive of all the sects and stayed away from sectarianism these things can be controlled.

Last but not the least i am not going to discount the funding that ISIS type of groups recieve from donors in the middle east, no one can deny it. But at home failed policies do rear an ugly head. Where there is smoke, there is fire agha.

First of all, learn that Bashar is an alevi, and not a shia. Second, Sunnis aka "sunni extremists" where the ones who turned the conflict from a democratic struggle, which I would have supported it as well, to a sectarian war, and invited their fellow ISIS and AQ terrorists to Syria. So, don't play victim.
Irani mullas = Saudi Mullas.
That's a BS claim and a big fat lie. Shia mullahs are not even 1/100 sectarian and dogmatic as saudi mullahs. Shia marja's always refer to sunnis as "our sunni brethren", while Saudi mullahs always call shias as rafidi.
I dont need to make excuses, same shit but at a very small scale in my country, atleast we are trying to do something about it. There is no institutionalized racism/sectarian nonsense in our govt. The mullas are now on the run in my country.
LOL, That's a hilarious claim when you have a Nawaz Sharif, and previously had a Zia ul-hagh.
The point is that Iraq feels closer to Iran than Saudis due to obvious reasons. We should let them seek their own interests in the way they like it.

First of all, learn that Bashar is an alevi, and not a shia. Second, Sunnis aka "sunni extremists" where the ones who turned the conflict from a democratic struggle, which I would have supported it as well, to a sectarian war, and invited their fellow ISIS and AQ terrorists to Syria. So, don't play victim.

Alawite aligned with Shias is the same thing, you and i both know Bashar screwed up. You can deny it, I dont care not my country.

That's a BS claim and a big fat lie. Shia mullahs are not even 1/100 sectarian and dogmatic as saudi mullahs. Shia marja's always refer to sunnis as "our sunni brethren", while Saudi mullahs always call shias as rafidi.

Right the sunnis being repressed in Iran is not something new. Sure man whatever floats your boat.

LOL, That's a hilarious claim when you have a Nawaz Sharif, and previously had a Zia ul-hagh.

When have they been ever anti-Shia? We have never had an anti Shia govt. Ofcourse Saudi Alligned govts have come into power but that does not equal anti shia governance. Our founding father was shia, our last president was Shia. So yeah that narrative you brought up holds no water. Ask any Shia Pakistani member if they believe the government has been anti shia, you will be surprised.

The point is that Iraq feels closer to Iran than Saudis due to obvious reasons. We should let them seek their own interests in the way they like it.

Sure feel closer and as a result pay in the shape of Iraq now being divided into 3 parts. Sunni, Shia and Kurds. It is the job of leaders to be delicate and handle such a situation with extreme political awareness. I remember Maliki saying that he was first a Muslim, then Shia, then something and then Iraqi. These should not be the words of a PM of a nation that has faced sectarian warfare just recently. He should've said Muslim and then Iraqi and should have stopped here.

God bless. In the end not my country, not my headache.

Yet the world calls his govt repressive? The US has no trust in his govt, yet the govt asked for US's help? Mind you Iran is going to do the same with the Great Satan. See the evil that is bulging in the shape of ISIS is the govt's doing. Had they ruled and run a system that was inclusive of all the sects and stayed away from sectarianism these things can be controlled.
Last but not the least i am not going to discount the funding that ISIS type of groups recieve from donors in the middle east, no one can deny it. But at home failed policies do rear an ugly head. Where there is smoke, there is fire agha.

Ironically Iraq has the most number of Sunni officials in the government and Parliament compared to any other Arab country respective to their minorities.Let's start with a Sunni president, head of Parliament, minister of defense and many advisers to PM. The fact is that no matter what, some people can not tolerate a Shia ruling the country, hence the terrorism and suicide bombing. Saddam ruled Shias with iron fist and massacred thousands of them, but non of these pathetic countries or people who are criticizing Iraq's government now, raised a word against him, from U.S itself to numerous Arab countries. Again ironically, despite too many of Saddam's brutal cleansing and killings, we never witnessed terrorism coming from Iraqi Shias, and that's the case in all other countries. It should give you a hint what is actually going on in Iraq and other countries.

You have just heard some random thing about Iraqi govt without having any clue what has actually happened there.

Ironically Iraq has the most number of Sunni officials in the government and Parliament compared to any other Arab country respective to their minorities.Let's start with a Sunni president, head of Parliament, minister of defense and many advisers to PM. The fact is that no matter what, some people can not tolerate a Shia ruling the country, hence the terrorism and suicide bombing. Saddam ruled Shias with iron fist and massacred thousands of them, but non of these pathetic countries or people who are criticizing Iraq's government now, raised a word against him, from U.S itself to numerous Arab countries. Again ironically, despite too many of Saddam's brutal cleansing and killings, we never witnessed terrorism coming from Iraqi Shias, and that's the case in all other countries. It should give you a hint what is actually going on in Iraq and other countries.

You have just heard some random thing about Iraqi govt without having any clue what has actually happened there.

Contrary to what you may believe my father employs a few Syrians and 1 Iraqi guy. 2 Syrians are Sunni, one is Alawi. The Iraqi guy is well doesnt care about Iraq. So this gives us an insight over the situation. Also having been to Damascus i have a few friends who i have been in touch with on Fb. Terrorism came from both sides in Iraq, and we all know the stories behind Killing squads of Sunnis and Shiites who rolled in armored American SUVs. I am glad that Iraq is now a battleground for Iranian and Saudi proxy wars. My country's turn is over, and we are taking care of these ISIS type terrorists.

What i marvel at is the complete ignorance and innocence of the Maliki supporters.

Dont care not my country. You can extend brotherhood to them for all i care.

Back
Top Bottom