What's new

Arshad Khan, aka #Chaiwala

1284362-chaiwala-1483528458-768-640x480.png

It is not everyday that destiny smiles on one.

Who could better epitomise this than ‘chaiwala’ Arshad Khan. The social media sensation had been on a roll ever since a photo of his went viral on social media. From landing a modelling contract to bagging a film role, Arshad looked set for a dream run in the public gaze.

Alas, some things are just not meant to be. In a rather surprising turn of events, word has it that Arshad has bid adieu to the high life.

“Arshad’s appearance in a recent photo shoot and Muskan Jay song Beparwai did not go down well with his family and peers,” the social media sensation’s manager Abdullah told The Express Tribune. He said Arshad had been under concerted pressure to distance himself from the world of entertainment.

“Since Arshad has quit showbiz, he looks set to return to the Islamabad dhaba he used to work at prior to his tryst with fame,” Abdullah said. He went on to add that Arshad was open to pursuing a career in journalism as that was the only kind of entertainment-related job his family had no issue with.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1284362/shocking-chaiwala-arshad-khan-quits-showbiz/

Actually all fault is media's .

Why did they misuse him ? Why did they compell him to shoot such photos that aren't even considered decent in his circle .

Izat ka koi kam dena chaiye tha . They fooled him and he acted wise to leave showbiz .
He should join army or anything other he thinks best .

Wise decision. He would have been always a 'chai wala' in this superficial and materialistic industry and would have used him like a tissue untill he was an old news. He got out with his dignity intact. He will lead probably happier life as many other people.

Good decision.
The world of showbiz is nothing but money,greed and lust.A life full of sin.To heck with this life.
The life he was leading is a life in which they work hard all day long and at night,they have the most peaceful of sleeps.No depression,no anxiety in life.

Glad that he has been stopped before it's too late.

Oh God! Thank you very much for giving me will power to not listen to anyone around me, I pity people like him, who can't even decide their own life partners........He is a man, he should do whatever is best for him not what his conservative family or friends are preaching, If he doesn't want obscene photo shoots then that is understandable but there are other venues he can tread upon, going back to serving tea is out right ridiculous.

Great decision sparing himself from the life of sin and ugliness...
May Allah forgive his sins and bless him with success and true happiness.
What a simple and honest guy

:lol:

Last edited:
if only you could photoshop/dress up the mentality too.
obviously he had more izzat and a larger fan following as a chaiwala than he does now as a celeb. :hitwall::crazy::cry:
i'm sure his bros are just jealous of him. they're making him quit. :sick::tdown:
Story of the poor of my country: kunwen k menduk ko kunwen se na nikalo :pakistan::cray::cray:

Muskan Jay ka saaya manhoos saabit hua is k liye .:rofl:

Wahi photographer achi thi is k haq me .

It's not about minding own business .
Parents know what's best for their children .

False assumption..humans are instinctively animals...parents dont know jack sh!t...

She did not chose to be a Hoe herself and killed by narrow minded people like you. Media & people forced her brothers to kill her so do you guys are doing the same with this guy.

Yes the shallow culture of poking nose in everyone business rather than minding own..this makes Pakistan a sick and disgusting society...being grown in KSA where nobody even walks into another shadow..i always found visiting Pakistan and being around my relatives very disturbing because it seems they had no manners and would trespass all lines in poking nose..at times I reacted violently and fights erupted..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom