What's new

Arshad Khan, aka #Chaiwala

us sey double age ki hay :D

Bismillah Bare kam se krni chahye :D :D isne bari age wali se ki :D :D

Bechara bada uncomfortable lag raha h pahli pic me. Waise kya kharabi h in pic me? They should be normal for a model.

Also saath me mohtarma kon h??:azn:

She's Muskan Jay

Muskan+Jay+wedding+pictures+%25283%2529.jpg

muskan.jpg

The guy who made this thread himself is an Afghan refugee

Brauth aka samandari is a refugee. Didn't know that.

Anyhow in the end its arshad Khan's decision whatever he wants to do. Yes there will be backlash from his family and community but you will always find it difficult to earn in the fashion industry and film industry if you Adhere to strict rules.

You know what pisses me off. This calling him chai Wala. It has become his identity and quite frankly he can never leave it. Look at the title. Chai Wala. What's this rubbish? He has a name. He has an identity and it's not chaiwala. Had hai yar!!

“MAZRAT CHAHTA HUN.. APNAY TAMAM CHAHNAY WALON SAY… WO TASVEEREN JO MENE BNAEE HEN, WO GHALAT BNAEE HEN…AAINDA K BAAD ISTRAH KI KOI TASVEEREN NAHII AAENGI” SAID CHAI WALA WHEN ASKED ABOUT HIS FUTURE PLANS.
تصویر کھچواؤگا لیکن منظر عام پر نہیں آۓیںگی

ENTERTAINMENT
I apologise to all my fans, such pictures will never surface again: Chai Wala
c7b67f92ca9bff02be00f8048a22b6da

ByWeb Desk
Posted on January 2, 2017
Chai-Wala-Music-Video.jpg

Pakistan’s newest sensation Arshad Khan aka Chaiwala has apologised to all his fans over some of his pictures circulating on social media, ARY News reported.

Speaking exclusively to ARY News, the tea-seller-turned-model maintained that his fans will never see such pictures again and he will also not work in a movie as such moves are angering his family.

HERE IS THE VIDEO

“MAZRAT CHAHTA HUN.. APNAY TAMAM CHAHNAY WALON SAY… WO TASVEEREN JO MENE BNAEE HEN, WO GHALAT BNAEE HEN…AAINDA K BAAD ISTRAH KI KOI TASVEEREN NAHII AAENGI” SAID CHAI WALA WHEN ASKED ABOUT HIS FUTURE PLANS.
(I apologise to all my fans and admirers, It was my mistake to agree for those pictures but my fans will never see me take such sort of pictures in the future).

Arshad Khan, however, did not make it clear as to what pictures he is exactly talking about as he was recently seen in BTS pictures of singer Muskan Jay’s video and a photographer’s ‘wet look’ photoshoot.

Chai-Wala-1.jpg

Arshad Khan also revealed that he has joined a gym.

It is pertinent to note here that Arshad received overnight fame and celebrity status after his picture circulated on social media back in October 2016. The ‘Chai Wala’ not only developed admirers across the border in India but also made an appearance on media channels across the world.

He landed a modelling contract soon after becoming a social media star and now has his own personal assistant.
http://arynews.tv/en/i-apologise-to-all-my-fans-such-pictures-will-never-surface-again-chai-wala/
@Chauvinist :D
Awwwww ..qurban. :wub:

He's so shareef and saada. I really love his kind guys .

This guy is hilarious, first he said he will not work in showbiz kanjarkhana and now he's doing this. LMAO Never heard of Muskan Jay before.

Arshad Khan is expressionless and confused in Muskan Jay’s new song video, & we (kinda) know why
Lifestyle
by Sana Gilani | Published on January 3, 2017
640x306xpage.jpg.pagespeed.ic.hihpvLvgJw.webp

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
Pakistani actress and singer Muskan Jay, hailing from Sheikhupura, Punjab, has just released her latest single ‘Beparwai’, featuring our viral sensation Arshad Khan aka chaiwala!
Muskan’s father is a well-known landlord of Punjab and she is currently married to businessman Abdul Jalil, according to sources.

xMuskan-Jay-Khan-12.jpg.pagespeed.ic.c6M0-c_uZ8.webp

It wouldn’t be unfair to say that Muskan Jay is a sultry siren, and she has been known for her sex appeal throughout her entertainment industry career.

See for yourself:
xdownload.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nbsQRZ9H4F.webp

This too:
xIMG-20140119-WA0004.jpg.pagespeed.ic._VHqxTqsVE.webp

Oh and this especially:
x5-2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.c9ZLh0ERYa.webp

Safe to say, SHE IS A HOT WOMAN! (Indeed, no two ways about it)

Here’s the link to Muskan Jay’s Official Video Song on her Facebook Page:

According to the internet, we found a list of Muskan Jay’s music career (not saying it’s successful, but there’s still hope):
Muskan’s 1st album was Zara thumka laga
(Dance With Me) Audio and Video
(gudi ishq di )Audio and video four Basant festival
(Ye Watan) National Song Audio & Video
(ab chain aye na) audio and video
(OHUMNAWA) audio and video
(Thumka) music director Vishno deva, Video director Ritchi Bruton Assistant of Fara Khan.
Teri yaadan audio, video music by Bilal Saeed

Here’s the Official Youtube Link to Muskan Jay’s Song:
After stepping into her film career, popularly known as ‘showbiz’, she began her career with a HINDI feature film ‘JUST MMS’ as a singer and lead actress (according to reports).
Muskan Jay has also appeared in several TV Commercials including Tapal Tea, Ashrafi Foods and Mobilink Print Ad, Green Star Print Ad, according to further data.

We know now why Arshad Khan was so confused while acting with this hot vixen, he was of course taken aback by her beauty and sex appeal! Thank goodness he didn’t have any lines to sing or he would be drooling!
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/lif...muskan-jays-new-song-video-we-kinda-know-why/

Hawwwww :eek::eek:
@Zibago @Mentee @Hell hound Kya ye khuli line nahi maari ja rahi?? :P

Nop.. he doesn't deserve me..:rolleyes:
Arey sarey aam lagta hay kisi molvi ko tag kar key yahan sab zalazaloan ki wajohat khatam karwani parein gi :D
Ap kahein to namalom afraad ko bulayein :D

Bechara bada uncomfortable lag raha h pahli pic me. Waise kya kharabi h in pic me? They should be normal for a model.

Also saath me mohtarma kon h??:azn:
He is not a model he is a chai wala it will take time for him to learn how to respond in such situations

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom