What's new

Arshad Khan, aka #Chaiwala

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
580497614e92b-650x759.jpg

ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) – You must have seen models and actors walking the ramp and setting the stage on fire but wait, because a chai wala (tea seller) is posing a serious threat to all the good looking faces in the country.

Based in Islamabad, this Chia wala has become talk of the town and social media is going gaga over his looks as he was captured by a photographer Javeria Ali during a photowalk at [Islamabad’s] Itwar Bazaar. Considering run of the mill, she posted it on her instagram but soon the man became everyone’s crush.

Not only Pakistan’s are going crazy after the man but India Pictures also shared the picture on its instagram handle.

Blue eyes, fair complexion and a composed personality is what makes this boy a man of flamboyant persona.

World's Hottest Chai Wala! pic.twitter.com/DTm3RXfnqF

— Dr Shahid (@DrManpads) October 17, 2016

Social media freaks are sharing the picture of the boy and some are comparing him to Fawad Khan while others are placing him infront of Hamza Ali Abbasi.

Forget Fawad khan people..hellooooo chai wala #ohemgee#oohhhlala pic.twitter.com/GJYzOGNkw0

— Mahnoor Khan (@Mahnooor_Khan) October 16, 2016

Although no one has yet contacted the man himself, still there are bright chances of his screen appearance in next few months. So brace yourself and wait until he mesmerizes the lolly wood.

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/this-islamabadi-chai-wala-is-going-viral-on-social-media/

@Zibago @django @Moonlight @The Sandman @Mentee @Khan_21 @LA se Karachi @Arsalan

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww....:smitten::smitten::smitten:

If Modi having such shakal can become a PM of India..Then this haseen O jameel Moorat must be a king of an empire from east to west....:man_in_love:

Not sure if it made you laugh or not. I never like this smily face.

Hahahahahahhahahhaah. I see I see.

Wishhhhh Pakistan ko bhi koi handsome PM milay ak bar. Tired of Nawaz Sharif
Or ak Canada ka PM h lol
If being handsome is the criterion for the pm office then mjy he BNA do saray :p:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom