What's new

Arshad Khan, aka #Chaiwala

I had followed my parents advice I would have remained an IT babu for 5000 riyal pay!
I had followed my parent advice I would have fallen into marriage with physically disabled girl..twice!

Wo to theek hai but ma bap ka ehtaraam krna chaiye .

1284362-chaiwala-1483528458-768-640x480.png

It is not everyday that destiny smiles on one.

Who could better epitomise this than ‘chaiwala’ Arshad Khan. The social media sensation had been on a roll ever since a photo of his went viral on social media. From landing a modelling contract to bagging a film role, Arshad looked set for a dream run in the public gaze.

Alas, some things are just not meant to be. In a rather surprising turn of events, word has it that Arshad has bid adieu to the high life.

“Arshad’s appearance in a recent photo shoot and Muskan Jay song Beparwai did not go down well with his family and peers,” the social media sensation’s manager Abdullah told The Express Tribune. He said Arshad had been under concerted pressure to distance himself from the world of entertainment.

“Since Arshad has quit showbiz, he looks set to return to the Islamabad dhaba he used to work at prior to his tryst with fame,” Abdullah said. He went on to add that Arshad was open to pursuing a career in journalism as that was the only kind of entertainment-related job his family had no issue with.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1284362/shocking-chaiwala-arshad-khan-quits-showbiz/
hoooooow ab tumhara kya ho ga.
us kay dedar ka ek hi zarya tha woh bhi hath say nikal gya:p:

It's not about minding own business .
Parents know what's best for their children .
no one other than yourself knows whats best for you:)

I had followed my parents advice I would have remained an IT babu for 5000 riyal pay!
so what do you do now
I had followed my parent advice I would have fallen into marriage with physically disabled girl..twice!
:o:a bit more back story. why did they want you to do that.

Last edited:
:o:a bit more back story. why did they want you do that.

They were getting scammed on the back of 30 year old relation where you fall in trap of blind trust and start thinking your aulad is nafarma for rejecting it..all parents live in this delusion of knowing the best for their aulad...the girl was okay in her childhood..and appeared okay in photos..but it was 10 year lapse since we saw her physically and the family had invented strange excuses on her absence..which led to my suspicion...and eventual..discovery...!

The second time again it was relation dating older than partition of Pakistan itself..from the years of my nanaa naani...! And again there was strange behavior from girl family which gave away clues..!

so what do you do now

Moved to industrial line..

They were getting scammed on the back of 30 year old relation where you fall in trap of blind trust and start thinking your aulad is nafarma for rejecting it..all parents live in this delusion of knowing the best for their aulad...the girl was okay in her childhood..and appeared okay in photos..but it was 10 year lapse since we saw her physically and the family had invented strange excuses on her absence..which led to my suspicion...and eventual..discovery...!

The second time again it was relation dating older than partition of Pakistan itself..from the years of my nanaa naani...! And again there was strange behavior from girl family which gave away clues..!
such things still do happens in the modern world:o:.i mean how can you hide someone(or their disability) for prolonged period from the guy who they are supposed to marry.and lets say you do managed to get her married then what guy will most probably divorce her.not because she is disabled but because her family lied to him

In my case , I dont know what's best for me and my parents always chose that proves to be best .
its because you have never taken a stand for yourself(assuming by your post).do it and you will be surprised how much better you can do

its because you have never taken a stand for yourself(assuming by your post).do it and you will be surprised how much better you can do

No, it's because I'm type of simple , can't comprehend , (stupid too :p:) and yet too young to take any wise decision .

Why is this so shocking? Some people just can't keep up with fast show biz life. Nothing wrong with that. Money and glamour ain't everything.

how old are you if you in your 20s then you are old enough to take your own decisions.

I told you earlier in another thread how old am I . :p:, that upright thread .

oh come on don't think so low of yourself no one is born genius its the mistakes and life experience that makes us wiser :cheers:

Yeah right .
But parent's guide also save you from many troubles as they're only sincere people with you and have seen world more than us .
Allah (swt) ordered me to be obedient to them , I try to be always obedient and if I disobey them I face the consequences then . :cry:

Yeah right .
But parent's guide also save you from many troubles as they're only sincere people with you and have seen world more than us .
Allah (swt) ordered me to be obedient to them , I try to be always obedient and if I disobey them I face the consequences then . :cry:
look time has changed there are so many new option available to you that wasn't even there when your parents were young.you can't just spend your whole life in their shadows take some risks enjoy your life.
there is no substitute for the feeling of achieving something on your own.
i am not asking you to be disobedient to them.what i am saying is make your own choices and convince them to stand by your side while you achieve your goals

look time has changed there are so many new option available to you that wasn't even there when your parents were young.you can't just spend your whole life in their shadows take some risks enjoy your life.
there is no substitute for the feeling of achieving something on your own.
i am not asking you to be disobedient to them.what i am saying is make your own choices and convince them to stand by your side while you achieve your goals

Lmaaaaoo. I don't have any high goals .
And they support me at education , tourism , friends . And they also guide me when I'm to take any decision like shopping etc .

So my parents are just normal calm parents . :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom