What's new

Arshad Khan, aka #Chaiwala

Iranians and Tajiks, as well as Balochs, have also noses similar to Pashtuns

Actually very few Pashtuns have noses like Bacha Khan............our (as well as of Iranians) noses are not small and thin like Europeans but also not exaggeratedly big .......Kashmiris also have characteristically very long and big noses.

Chitrali men are very short-stature people , extremely short.............good looking people though
a3101bd90f65b4529d0dc85f66d10535.jpg

afghanportraits.jpg

The above are the quintessential Pashtun features, of course all Pashtun do not have these features, yet from personal observations these roman/hawkish noses are the most frequent I see amongst pashtuns, whereas chai-wala has a straight nose which seems more in line with Balkan or Mediterranean noses.
proxy-1-640x335.jpg

forget the chai wala, Atif Aslams new Punjabi song is going Viral :p :p

An average song after dil ye dancer ho gaya i am impressed by the video not so much by the lyrics and music

My fav Atif song will always be terey bin :D

An average song after dil ye dancer ho gaya i am impressed by the video not so much by the lyrics and music

My fav Atif song will always be terey bin :D
Totally agree, song is average, Sana is:flame::agree:

it show how we are prisoner. how are we eating sweet poison. how we are choose wrong way and ignoring the right path.

@Margarita

Yeh lo Larki this is just for you :P

14991946_569513073241171_4433371970115454918_n.jpg

The power of social media and proof of some sheep gait (Bhair Chal). Anyhow the boy is handsome without any doubt.

It is in fact power of media/social media.

The guy has finally made it to some big platforms.

God Blessed him . :) So we should not complaint about fate too much because you do not know when your hard work pays off and you click in unusual way.

Check he has made it to some international mags including french one.

So he is an Afghan?

But noone cares about that magician that scripted and changed his fate through photography.

And that first pic was the real goodone.

So he is an Afghan?

But noone cares about that magician that scripted and changed his fate through photography.

And that first pic was the real goodone.

He is certainly not an Indian I can assure you. You must feel terrible to know how your women love Pakistani men. Banning Pakistanis from your film industry won't change that fact.

He is certainly not an Indian I can assure you. You must feel terrible to know how your women love Pakistani men. Banning Pakistanis from your film industry won't change that fact.

My question was clear .
Is he is an Afghan?

I dont care whether some ladies loves some others or not .

My question was clear .
Is he is an Afghan?

I dont care whether some ladies loves some others or not .

Of course you do care. Remember Sania bhaabi? LMAO

Your question is based on jealousy. This handsome man is a Pakistani. Deal with it.

Of course you do care. Remember Sania bhaabi? LMAO

Your question is based on jealousy. This handsome man is a Pakistani. Deal with it.

So what?

I didnt mentioned about anyones personal choice and Of Course we Indians are very ugly .
But still you didnt answer my question.
Is he is an Afghan or not ?

Back
Top Bottom