What's new

Arshad Khan, aka #Chaiwala

Some new pictures
chaiwala-arshad-khan.jpg

fitin.png

Chai-Wala-from-IslamabadPakistan-2.jpg

Chai-Wala-from-IslamabadPakistan-4.jpg

Chai-Wala-from-IslamabadPakistan-1.jpg

Hamaray Gaaon ka Naaiii iss say behtar hair style bana sakta ha.

The lady who took his picture did wonders while a cheap online selling company ruined his image by coming up with shiiittty hairstyle.

He is a normal guy nothing to go gaga over him.

He is not that pretty also. He looks good only in the OP photo, rest of the pics and videos, he looks just like any everyday guy with a mustache.

The lady who took his picture did wonders while a cheap online selling company ruined his image by coming up with shiiittty hairstyle.

I am agreed that they ruined her natural rigid looks but not agree on gaga even you care to post here shows ma'am kahien tu dhuaan utha hai :lol:

I am agreed that they ruined her natural rigid looks but not agree on gaga even you care to post here shows ma'am kahien tu dhuaan utha hai :lol:

I came to this thread because a dear friend friendly_troll96 mentioned me. Otherwise I have no interest in sharing your fantasies.

For me this chai wala hardly comes under even average guy list.

You have your own criteria you are entitled to yours. My league is entirely different.

Mam here key words are Chaiwala :) and love of Pakistanis towards other Chaiwala has made him popular and his looks also plays a good role in this make over ......

Gaaon ke nai are always better they do same in 10Rs for what you spend 50-60 in cities :P

Mam here key words are Chaiwala :) and love of Pakistanis towards other Chaiwala has made him popular and his looks also plays a good role in this make over ......

Gaaon ke nai are always better they do same in 10Rs for what you spend 50-60 in cities :P

ohh yara ap bharatiya log bhi na bas har cheez ko bharat se he jorna.

His photo taken by professional lady photographer did wonders . while the shitty hairstylists did so much wrong to the poor chap.

BTW hamaray city main 50-60 koi nahai leta . kambakhat do teen so letay hain lakin garmi main hairsaloons kafi achi option ha do teen so main AC main bethany k liye when prolonged load-shedding is going on

He looks like a taller version of my buddy from Murree seriously i dont get it why is he so famous?

@Taimoor Khan @Maverick_D .....Can u please tell me what is background of Yousufzai Pashtun community, what are their traits? I m Yousufzai Pashtun but I don't anything regarding my own community...

Asking both of you....:)

Brother thanks for the message. To be frank I do not know so deeply about the particularities of Pastun sub tribes. Yes there are conjectures that some of them might have semitic ancestory. Yet others say that Pastun are of Indo European stock and are mentioned in the historical text from the Achaemenid era as being a people from modern day Afghanistan. At some point this area was under the influence of Buddhism (Bamyan statues). So Buddhism might also have influenced the Pashtun identity?

As far as Semitic link is concerned, my own opinion is that this is just a product of romanticization. Ancient semitic people were more likely to have tanned skin and facial features resembling those from ancient Mesopotamia. After all the ancestor of all Beni Ishaq and Beni Ishmael was the Patriarch Abraham who himself migrated out of Mesopotamia. In the case of Pastuns, the dominant features are closer to those of Indo europeans e.g. Iranian people. But definitely this needs to be studied scientifically. And Allah knows the best.

All the best.

Last edited:

His photo taken by professional lady photographer did wonders . while the shitty hairstylists did so much wrong to the poor chap.

BTW hamaray city main 50-60 koi nahai leta . kambakhat do teen so letay hain lakin garmi main hairsaloons kafi achi option ha do teen so main AC main bethany k liye when prolonged load-shedding is going on
Hain? mara ham to Islamabad mein 100 ka cutting plus shave karwaya tha dukaan sey AC wala 150 laita hay
khochi ham ko lagta Sirf tum zananiyo ka problem hay mehnga nayi :D

Kya karein mam padosiyon ke bagar man hi nahi lagta :) ... I may be wrong but Chaiwala word relates to whom whole South Asia knows ...... in West no one cares what tea vendors are ... tapri ka concept South Asia mein hi hai.

Hum to 30-35 hi dete hai ..... AC wale bhi itna hi lete hai .... 300-350 Rs bhi do aur baal bhi do ...ye to naa insafi hui na

Brother thanks for the message. To be frank I do not know so deeply about the particularities of Pastun sub tribes. Yes there are conjectures that some of them might have semitic ancestory. Yet others say that Pastun are of Indo European stock and are mentioned in the historical text from the Achaemenid era as being a people from modern day Afghanistan. At some point this area was under the influence of Buddhism (Bamyan statues). So Buddhism might also have influenced the Pashtun identity?

As far as Semitic link is concerned, my own opinion is that this is just a product of romanticization. Ancient semitic people were more likely to have tanned skin and facial features resembling those from ancient Mesopotamia. After all the ancestor of all Beni Ishaq and Beni Ishmael was the Patriarch Abraham who himself migrated out of Mesopotamia. In the case of Pastuns, the dominant features are closer to those of Indo europeans e.g. Iranian people. But definitely this needs to be studied scientifically. And Allah knows the best.

All the best.

Just food for thought, in the life of Jesus, from age 12 to 30, 18 years in total, are missing from his documented life. They are called "lost years of Jesus". You can google it. He is known to have moved "east" of holy lands. Interesting thing is, around the same time, there are accounts of him being present in our part of the world.

Now consider this, he was a prophet of Allah. and like most of the prophet who came before Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), he was send ONLY to his people. And Jesus himself have mentioned that he was send among and for the children of Israel (Bani Israel). There is a rather strange thing happening here that Jesus will move out of holy lands and be in this part of world, when his mission was to bring Bani Israel back to the path of Allah and preach them.

"And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you confirming the Taurat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed"
(surah as-saff, 6)

Ofcourse Jews will deny above ayat, they never heard the name of Mohammad (PBUH)!! BUT, the question is did Jesus told this to the people in holy lands or to those people who he was with while away during "lost years of Jesus" from holy lands somewhere in east.

Knowing Pakhtoon mentality, their inter tribal rivalry, their nature to agree to disagree among themselves, Its a rather strange phenomena going about when according to their own tradition , one of them will do baith on Prophet (PBUH) hands and all of the Pakhtoons will except Islam without anyone disagreeing, UNLESS, being foretold by someone :) .

Glad to see media promoting something good, not something like qandeel baloch, tahir etc .

Just food for thought, in the life of Jesus, from age 12 to 30, 18 years in total, are missing from his documented life. They are called "lost years of Jesus". You can google it. He is known to have moved "east" of holy lands. Interesting thing is, around the same time, there are accounts of him being present in our part of the world.

Now consider this, he was a prophet of Allah. and like most of the prophet who came before Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), he was send ONLY to his people. And Jesus himself have mentioned that he was send among and for the children of Israel (Bani Israel). There is a rather strange thing happening here that Jesus will move out of holy lands and be in this part of world, when his mission was to bring Bani Israel back to the path of Allah and preach them.

"And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you confirming the Taurat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed"
(surah as-saff, 6)

Ofcourse Jews will deny above ayat, they never heard the name of Mohammad (PBUH)!! BUT, the question is did Jesus told this to the people in holy lands or to those people who he was with while away during "lost years of Jesus" from holy lands somewhere in east.

Knowing Pakhtoon mentality, their inter tribal rivalry, their nature to agree to disagree among themselves, Its a rather strange phenomena going about when according to their own tradition , one of them will do baith on Prophet (PBUH) hands and all of the Pakhtoons will except Islam without anyone disagreeing, UNLESS, being foretold by someone :) .

Cannot say much but the so called lost years of Jesus's youth are very much part of the fiction indeed. If you go by Ahmedi literature they believe he was amoungst Kashmiris (perhaps after his ministry in Galilee and Jerusalayeem). One of the famous English poet (i think John Keaton it was) had written about Jesus visiting England "back in the days". These beliefs are similar to those held by Mormons (Church of LDS) that ancient hebrews fled to modern day America and started dwelling amoung locals, with whom they later fought battles. Serious historians know that it is a farce. There is no evidence of hebrews ever being in NA or Jesus being in Northern India at any time.

So the thing is , until and unless these claims are backed by solid evidence, its free for all sort of thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom