What's new

Army recording fake exercises as evidence for surgical strikes

The surgical strike thingy is definitely fake, there were only firing exchanges from both side on that night. This political stunt when exposed fully will haunt the Modi for many years to come.

Not so. It was genuine, and effective, but there are one or two things that have leaked out in distorted form.

The surgical strike thingy is definitely fake, there were only firing exchanges from both side on that night. This political stunt when exposed fully will haunt the Modi for many years to come.
It is a political suicide. Playing with the masses emotion is not good at all, and too of South asian descent

Frankly Windja, you are one shitty pr personal.
reported for Abusing fellow senior Member @Windjammer
@Oscar @waz

Even Indian members don't accept this "proof". It is a clear fabrication by Indian media that would further humiliate India.

There is no IG Mushtaq in whole AJK police. IG Mushtaq is in Punjab police. And IG mushtaq would never call a SSP in mirpur to know about what happened at LOC.

This "proof" is just another fabrication by your media that would further humiliate you guys.

Because it is a fake. There is no IG mushtaq in AJK police. Go fool yourself with this crap.
Even OBL was not in pakistan they said, before he got put down in abottabad. Again , people who know already know.

Even OBL was not in pakistan they said, before he got put down in abottabad. Again , people who know already know.

You can't hide behind OBL buddy.

There is no IG mushtaq. Try to fake a new call with IG bashir since that is the name of AJK police IG.

Not so. It was genuine, and effective, but there are one or two things that have leaked out in distorted form.

You are senior member and i respect you but I would like to be proven wrong by facts only otherwise like you, i also have sources right now guarding the LoC.

mirpur is not on the loc how can a non existing IG Mirpur confirm casualties
AZAD%252BKASHMIR%252BMAP.jpg

After the fake protests now we have fake IG Mirpur,s :-//

U both have just roasted the poor guys out there like anything. Salutes.

You are senior member and i respect you but I would like to be proven wrong by facts only otherwise like you, i also have sources right now guarding the LoC.

Its obvious why you're keeping low. Obviously people in south asia are quick to judge one as traitor, if they see someone not ''fitting'' in their definition of Patriotism. Meh who gives a F.

So yes Please direct me to that wonderful post that you just mentioned. Perhaps I can take advantage of info I seek

To my horror, I found that it was in a confidential space. I've copied it into my Facebook page, and it's the top post now. It starts

Rajiv Tyagi
2 hrs ·

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-5_21-58-28.png
    upload_2016-10-5_21-58-28.png
    456 KB · Views: 53
Well given the fact that i was born in Mirpur i kind of know that place and its incompetent and corrupt police

But in any case the proof of some SP out of nowhere near border area and that too who is not even serving in the area is hilarious. This reminds me of 3 businessmen who were suppose to be carry out attacks in India but were found in Lahor there and then.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/377692/...rists-also-emerge-from-lahores-hafeez-centre/

and

http://tribune.com.pk/story/376619/...ile-terrorists-work-at-lahores-mobile-market/

and many more.

I just loaded a couple of lines. Read it in the original Facebook. Or do you want the whole thing copied here?
I am sorry Joe for being so troublesome. But all I see is a map and your reply to me in the pic that got uploaded

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom