What's new

Army recording fake exercises as evidence for surgical strikes

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Srinagar: Amid the growing clamour for making public the evidence of the recent surgical strikes by India on terror launch pads in Azad Kashmir, controversial Independent MLA Sheikh Abdul Rashid on Wednesday said the Army was video graphing "fake exercises" in Leepa Valley near LoC to offer them as proof for the same.

The MLA from Langate in Kashmir's Kupwara district claimed that since the last three days, the Army was making footage of fake strikes in Leepa Valley in his constituency in order to show them as proof of the surgical strikes.

"Fake targets are being made and I want to tell the whole world that if they show some proof, it is of Leepa and is fake and we can prove it," he said. He alleged that there had been no firing at two of the five places where the Army claimed that it conducted the strikes.

"Two of the five places are in my area. I tried to know from the people and to the best of my knowledge, there has been no firing there for the past 20 days," the legislator said.

Alleging that the surgical strikes were a "drama to divert the attention from Kashmir", which has been reeling under violence for around three months, Rashid asked the Army to not fall into the hands of politicians .

"You (Army) claim to be a credible organisation. You should not enact drama for politicians, by virtue of which your credibility may get lost," he said. The MLA said Pakistan took international media to the LoC to show them that no such strikes were carried out.

If India was truthful in its claims, they would have also done the same, he said. He also asked India and Pakistan not to make Kashmir a "battleground" for their vested interests.

Meanwhile, Union Minister Hansraj Ahir said on Wednesday that the Army has handed over to the government video clips of the cross-LoC surgical strikes as per laid down procedure.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/army...rikes-jk-mla-sheikh-abdul-rashid-3036172.html

What do you expect from a nation being led by psychos?

Yes there are lot of good Indians, but don't forget "majority" has elected these psychos to form the govt.

Nothing good can come out from the neighbor in the East. We are the most unfortunate country to have "a child in elephant's body" as a neighbor!

Failure after failure after failure. Modi should change his surname to "Modi son of failure".

Beautiful news and this has explained why India has been holding this "evidence" since long. Its not a movie, you don't need to add music or prepare CG for it. If India had a video, it should've been out within next 30 minutes of proclaimed strike. Despite this much controversy and humiliation, why is Indian government still not able to produce this video?

And now this news has explained what is delaying it. :enjoy: - Another lame effort BUSTED!

Last edited:
Indian army have proved that they are no different than paid mercenaries with ZERO professionalism.
First they collapsed under high political pressure to make false claim, now they are working in same direction to generate the claim.
Indian media has started to build up environment so that Brain washed public find it easy to absorb such delusion. And I do believe they can fall so low to create a fake "surgical strike" on their own land in order to generate some "proof".
Another wave of propaganda storm is coming. And we need to brace ourselves to counter it.

I have gut felling that They will be showing blowing up camps & bridges from distance and possibly tunnels, but they will not show bodies of dead in video instead separate pictures might be shown. Pakistani flag May be used as "proof" that strikes took place in Pakistan territory.

:coffee:

Check this shyte :D
Yrrrrr :lol:

Pakistan should create its own movie directed by some bored school teenies and Tahir Shah songs to compete with this bollywood cr@p.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom