What's new

Army recording fake exercises as evidence for surgical strikes

It's going to be a blockbuster Oscar worthy performance :pop:

a pro-pak anti-indian army person makes a claim about indian army.must be true.:sarcastic:

Modi is such a loser that he is not just NOT ABLE to conduct a strike but he is also NOT ABLE TO FAKE IT.

And now everybody knows why this.
narendra_modi_hand_paintitng_photo_303904507.jpg

Army recording fake exercises as evidence for Azad Kashmir surgical strikes: J&K MLA Sheikh Abdul Rashid

Cleverly edited out. @Windjammer hits a new low. FYI, the real strike footage was shot on a drone. Mr. Rashid is vocally pro pak opposition MLA
Oh wow, what a discovery you made.....it's obvious some one has disclosed this but you are obviously not that clever to pick up.

Srinagar: Amid the growing clamour for making public the evidence of the recent surgical strikes by India on terror launch pads in Azad Kashmir, controversial Independent MLA Sheikh Abdul Rashid on Wednesday said the Army was video graphing "fake exercises" in Leepa Valley near LoC to offer them as proof for the same.

The MLA from Langate in Kashmir's Kupwara district claimed that since the last three days, the Army was making footage of fake strikes in Leepa Valley in his constituency in order to show them as proof of the surgical strikes.

"Fake targets are being made and I want to tell the whole world that if they show some proof, it is of Leepa and is fake and we can prove it," he said. He alleged that there had been no firing at two of the five places where the Army claimed that it conducted the strikes.

"Two of the five places are in my area. I tried to know from the people and to the best of my knowledge, there has been no firing there for the past 20 days," the legislator said.

Alleging that the surgical strikes were a "drama to divert the attention from Kashmir", which has been reeling under violence for around three months, Rashid asked the Army to not fall into the hands of politicians .

"You (Army) claim to be a credible organisation. You should not enact drama for politicians, by virtue of which your credibility may get lost," he said. The MLA said Pakistan took international media to the LoC to show them that no such strikes were carried out.

If India was truthful in its claims, they would have also done the same, he said. He also asked India and Pakistan not to make Kashmir a "battleground" for their vested interests.

Meanwhile, Union Minister Hansraj Ahir said on Wednesday that the Army has handed over to the government video clips of the cross-LoC surgical strikes as per laid down procedure.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/army...rikes-jk-mla-sheikh-abdul-rashid-3036172.html
Indian Army is so stupid. They are making everything so that they are visible to everyone - even politicians. :omghaha:

Oh wait.

Army recording fake exercises as evidence for Azad Kashmir surgical strikes: J&K MLA Sheikh Abdul Rashid

Cleverly edited out. @Windjammer hits a new low. FYI, the real strike footage was shot on a drone. Mr. Rashid is vocally pro pak opposition MLA

Cleverly edited out???

@Windjammer simply post the news as it is. Stop coming up with lame excuses to defend your military.

i have one question ...it is clear that you pakistanis hate us indians and especially "hindooos" of india (evident in almost every thread) ... then why is it that you pretend to "well wisher of india" and keep telling us that modi is bad and you guys should not vote for him ? ...if i were you and a politician was elected that would destroy your country , i would have supported him , told pakistanis to support him . so either you guys are studip or pseudo "well wishers"

And Sanjay Nirupam must be a secret muslim.
how pathetic that you guys always bring religion in everything, @mkb95 never said anything about religion , he just said he is an anti-india propak person

No one can beat this news and drama and lies... which still continues in PAK, especially kargil

Capture1.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom