What's new

Army recording fake exercises as evidence for surgical strikes

Army recording fake exercises as evidence for Azad Kashmir surgical strikes: J&K MLA Sheikh Abdul Rashid

Cleverly edited out. @Windjammer hits a new low. FYI, the real strike footage was shot on a drone. Mr. Rashid is vocally pro pak opposition MLA

Since the alleged action was carried out in the darkness of "Amavas ki raat" , the drone must be of night vision capability and that can't be a small one. My question to you is, How in the holly hell we could not get in on our radars?

Even Indian members don't accept this "proof". It is a clear fabrication by Indian media that would further humiliate India.

There is no IG Mushtaq in whole AJK police. IG Mushtaq is in Punjab police. And IG mushtaq would never call a SSP in mirpur to know about what happened at LOC.

This "proof" is just another fabrication by your media that would further humiliate you guys.

Because it is a fake. There is no IG mushtaq in AJK police. Go fool yourself with this crap.
mirpur is not on the loc how can a non existing IG Mirpur confirm casualties
AZAD%252BKASHMIR%252BMAP.jpg

After the fake protests now we have fake IG Mirpur,s :-//

Srinagar: Amid the growing clamour for making public the evidence of the recent surgical strikes by India on terror launch pads in Azad Kashmir, controversial Independent MLA Sheikh Abdul Rashid on Wednesday said the Army was video graphing "fake exercises" in Leepa Valley near LoC to offer them as proof for the same.

The MLA from Langate in Kashmir's Kupwara district claimed that since the last three days, the Army was making footage of fake strikes in Leepa Valley in his constituency in order to show them as proof of the surgical strikes.

"Fake targets are being made and I want to tell the whole world that if they show some proof, it is of Leepa and is fake and we can prove it," he said. He alleged that there had been no firing at two of the five places where the Army claimed that it conducted the strikes.

"Two of the five places are in my area. I tried to know from the people and to the best of my knowledge, there has been no firing there for the past 20 days," the legislator said.

Alleging that the surgical strikes were a "drama to divert the attention from Kashmir", which has been reeling under violence for around three months, Rashid asked the Army to not fall into the hands of politicians .

"You (Army) claim to be a credible organisation. You should not enact drama for politicians, by virtue of which your credibility may get lost," he said. The MLA said Pakistan took international media to the LoC to show them that no such strikes were carried out.

If India was truthful in its claims, they would have also done the same, he said. He also asked India and Pakistan not to make Kashmir a "battleground" for their vested interests.

Meanwhile, Union Minister Hansraj Ahir said on Wednesday that the Army has handed over to the government video clips of the cross-LoC surgical strikes as per laid down procedure.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/army...rikes-jk-mla-sheikh-abdul-rashid-3036172.html
India working hard to release the video of surgical strike , work under way in Yash Raj studios , Modi is insisting to put an item song in the middle , Karan Johar thinks it might delay the release date.

We have a lot of psychos in our part of the land too. From misgoverning the country to calling names to women who work in the fields burning their energies! !! God save us from such shit turds!!!!
What do you expect from a nation being led by psychos?

Yes there are lot of good Indians, but don't forget "majority" has elected these psychos to form the govt.

Nothing good can come out from the neighbor in the East. We are the most unfortunate country to have "a child in elephant's body" as a neighbor!

India working hard to release the video of surgical strike , work under way in Yash Raj studios , Modi is insisting to put an item song in the middle , Karan Johar thinks it might delay the release date.

Any idea k hero kon ha is film ka? :D

Oh I am sorry I have not been clear enough. I was merely you tagging for the OP to get your esteemed opinion

what about it ?
Well, certainly no one can beat the fake encounter of 2004 siachen

Oh, this? I've been keeping a very low profile on the entire matter. This is not the way these things should be done; not just the exercise, but the blustering and bragging of those who contributed nothing to it. A friend of mine summed it all up and it's on a post somewhere else. I can point those who are interested into that post, but not here; that is against the rules.

Surgical or no surgical, there are no proofs of any such strikes! The whole frenzy is being created just to make the people busy and give a fake impression of 'manliness'!

Hairy chest boys.

Oh, this? I've been keeping a very low profile on the entire matter. This is not the way these things should be done; not just the exercise, but the blustering and bragging of those who contributed nothing to it. A friend of mine summed it all up and it's on a post somewhere else. I can point those who are interested into that post, but not here; that is against the rules.
Ham Mirpuriyon nay kiya bighara hay kabhi fake protests,kabhi fake ig,s,kabhi ham Gilgit kay occupiers akhir kiyon hamain Indian media badnaam kar raha hay :-(

One of my contacts told me its being shot in Kupwara during night

---------------
Chirya says there is movement of NASR near border :-//
@django @The Sandman @Moonlight

The surgical strike thingy is definitely fake, there were only firing exchanges from both side on that night. This political stunt when exposed fully will haunt the Modi for many years to come.

Yet, modi will stick out his 56 inch ti*** and his fan boys will suck on them.

Ham Mirpuriyon nay kiya bighara hay kabhi fake protests,kabhi fake ig,s,kabhi ham Gilgit kay occupiers akhir kiyon hamain Indian media badnaam kar raha hay :-(

One of my contacts told me its being shot in Kupwara during night

---------------
Chirya says there is movement of NASR near border :-//
@django @The Sandman @Moonlight

That's one of the reasons I'm keeping a low profile. No point in talking about the facts, when the fictions have taken over, and are ruling the roost. As you have been saying from the 180 different direction.

Its obvious why you're keeping low. Obviously people in south asia are quick to judge one as traitor, if they see someone not ''fitting'' in their definition of Patriotism. Meh who gives a F.

So yes Please direct me to that wonderful post that you just mentioned. Perhaps I can take advantage of info I seek

That's one of the reasons I'm keeping a low profile. No point in talking about the facts, when the fictions have taken over, and are ruling the roost. As you have been saying from the 180 different direction.
Its his word its as authentic as this fake IG :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom