What's new

Army Chief Believes No Political Party Is Sincere With Country, Says Businessman Motiwala

They are corrupted beyond any redemption, it's not possible they can change, retreat or course correct.

A financial strangulation of the military establishment can be helpful.

And if the lawyers movement gets the people support in big numbers.

Dictatorship is no longer a fashion at the world stage, Pakistan will face straight sanctions that's why these pathetic generals are shying away from that route. They know very well if they don't hold some doggy elections very soon IMF tranche is not forthcoming and their pay cheques will be stopped.
Now issue is how to keep Imran out somehow so they can have their desired results and their kingdom on loaned out money continues. Problem for them is even mass rigging is not going to get them out of the hole. These useless uneducated generals must be awarded with the laughable stupidity and intelligent brains they possess.
Who will put sanctions ?

Uncle sam just check what they have been doing for last few months, only its Pakistans internal matter.

Nawaz has no ground support in large numbers , IK is in Jail, Zardari only has power in Sindh so only entity which you can take with is military.

IMF and EU has already told what Pakistan to do and you can already see the response from establishment.

Who is responsible for stopping the smuggling of Iranian petrol at the border? Politicians?

Whose job is to stop all kinds of smuggling, including dollars, at the border? Politicians?

Who has the largest property business in the country? Politicians?

Who gets the most tax benefits in the country? politician?

Who receives the most subsidies in the country? politician?

Who gets the most supplementary grants in the country? politician ?

Despite being a government employee, who builds big farmhouses with a few years of employment? politician?

Who builds companies and business conglomerates in four countries despite being a government salaried employee? politician?

Who is free from all kinds of accountability and responsibility? politician?

Corruption and blaming politicians for every failure is favorite pastime of our people.

Aye sadqay jaoon main tere.

Abhi to party shuru hui hai meri jan.

Yeah, yehi Motiwalay, Dhedi, Tabbay, hi inqilab layen gay.

Mulk ki adhi subsidies yehi log lete hain.

Dedhi ke kehne par stock market upar ya neechay jati hai.

In par tax lagao to aglay din hartal kar dete hain.

Aur yeh log Asim badshah ke sath mil kar economy theek karain gay.

Lol.

Dictatorship is no longer a fashion at the world stage, Pakistan will face straight sanctions that's why these pathetic generals are shying away from that route. They know very well if they don't hold some doggy elections very soon IMF tranche is not forthcoming and their pay cheques will be stopped.
Now issue is how to keep Imran out somehow so they can have their desired results and their kingdom on loaned out money continues. Problem for them is even mass rigging is not going to get them out of the hole. These useless uneducated generals must be awarded with the laughable stupidity and intelligent brains they possess.
Tell me how many sanctions are imposed on Egypt? When military coups are US sponsored, then there are no sanctions...

And this Douche bag believes he is sincere. idiot has trampled every democratic norm and every institution and destroyed Pakistan.. Political parties are more sincere these rental Generals.

And this Douche bag believes he is sincere. idiot has trampled every democratic norm and every institution and destroyed Pakistan.. Political parties are more sincere these rental Generals.

I know nawaz is sincere to KFC

i offer you cant refuse i give booze made from pure alcohol brewed herein pakistan from best wheat, barley etc. women i offer you best pu ssy in country maryam nawaj, just be careful when opening legs it can give lot of gas it can make you faint. so gas mask on when opening. ppl say her pu ssy got teeth it grips on.

I might pass :D

Tell me how many sanctions are imposed on Egypt? When military coups are US sponsored, then there are no sanctions...
I didn't said you can't go around it and do the jimmy have I ??? :astagh:
Just do the tamasha of the fake elections and control the strings the way its going on from the last 75 years in Pakistan and Egypt is no different if mild wind is blowing.
Man on the top in the uniform like Sadam is definitely a no no and it sends out the wrong optics. All you have to do is wear the Western suit, no beards and get elected with the dodgy stuffed votes, job done.
Munir is going to follow the same route of either implementing sharia like Zia did since he is a Mualana Whisky or steal the IK slogan of eradicating corruption to prolong his rule. Lets watch and see this mosquito weight useless general which route he takes. I am suspecting dodgy elections as he is not getting NRO from the IK and country needs IMF money too.

Translation: "Now we will punish the old crooks we have been keeping as fronts while we did whatever we wanted behind the scenes, and then insert the newer crooks in "power", just one of the many political parties that have been incubated in GHQ.

No wonder mota sharif is scared to come back still, he knows the duffers double games all too well.

'Soon, several politicians will be held accountable for the declining economy'​

View attachment 951321
Well-known entrepreneur Zubair Motiwala has claimed that Army Chief General Asim Munir has said that no political party is sincere with Pakistan.

On September 3, General Asim met with businessmen from Karachi and Lahore, including prominent businessman Zubair Motiwala.

While speaking on the program of anchor Nadeem Malik on a private news channel, Motiwala said that the army chief said in the meeting that the PPP, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz, and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf are not sincere about the country. "All three political parties are the same, and there is no difference among them."

He said that the army chief reaffirmed that corruption would be controlled. "I assure you that if corruption cannot be eradicated, at least it will be reduced, Motiwala said, quoting the army chief.

The army chief vowed that the smuggling of dollars and sugar would also be curbed.

FPCCI President Sheikh Irfan said that the Pakistan Army is so concerned about the economy of the country that soon numerous politicians will be held accountable for the declining economy.

He added that the army chief named eight to ten politicians and said that they were on motorcycles, and now they have settled abroad after acquiring huge wealth.

Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) President Kashif Anwar said that, during the meeting, the army chief highlighted the important role of the Special Investment Facilitation Council and assured the businessmen that facilities should be created for the promotion of investment.

Kashif said that General Asim also assured the traders that money exchange will be brought under the ambit of taxation while transparency will be promoted in interbank rates in the case of dollar exchange.

He said that the Army Chief emphasized that the country has the ability to attract investments of up to 100 billion dollars from other countries, including Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Kuwait.
Screenshot_20230906-231816.png

Translation: "Now we will punish the old crooks we have been keeping as fronts while we did whatever we wanted behind the scenes, and then insert the newer crooks in "power", just one of the many political parties that have been incubated in GHQ.

No wonder mota sharif is scared to come back still, he knows the duffers double games all too well.
All old crooks have all been allowed to escape overseas. That alone should tell everyone how serious sepoys are about crackdown on corruption.

Back
Top Bottom