What's new

Army Chief Believes No Political Party Is Sincere With Country, Says Businessman Motiwala

This was what N was fearing since a year but chotay bhai kept on sucking the round shiny things dangling from the COAS.

And now alarm bells have started ringing across N.

PPP realized it waayyyy before the other chumps.

You can see now why is the PBC active all of a sudden and wanting elections early and on time.

Abhi to party shuru hui hai beta.

Soon Fools and hafeez sahab will be making threads on how N is being shafted by the military. Bauhaut maza aye ga phir.

I am not in favour of AFRA-TAFREE

Who is responsible for stopping the smuggling of Iranian petrol at the border? Politicians?

Whose job is to stop all kinds of smuggling, including dollars, at the border? Politicians?

Who has the largest property business in the country? Politicians?

Who gets the most tax benefits in the country? politician?

Who receives the most subsidies in the country? politician?

Who gets the most supplementary grants in the country? politician ?

Despite being a government employee, who builds big farmhouses with a few years of employment? politician?

Who builds companies and business conglomerates in four countries despite being a government salaried employee? politician?

Who is free from all kinds of accountability and responsibility? politician?

Corruption and blaming politicians for every failure is favorite pastime of our people.

Teri and teray asim whiskey

1693989412385.jpeg

i don't know where but in some thread i posted that there is going to be phase 2 and we will hear crying from these MF thug parties PML and PPP.

no wonder NS is sitting abroad and refused to come back.

on topic, general is closing in on his agenda and opening up with it gradually.

it seems there is another massive brain drain going to happen soon. hence good luck to him with what is left.

with such statements where does elections stand? who is going to contest until unless definition of corruption is entirely different for him.

Only political part which is sincere to the country is military establishment.

Let's make it clear, we are the one, we are the only one, holier than thou, the sacred cows, the Messiahs.

Bloody civilians don't matter here.

So the Munir decade begins

Ab to Munir saab kehke lenge sabki, je baat haha.

'Soon, several politicians will be held accountable for the declining economy'

Kuwait.
But who is running Pakistan since 75 years? Politicians have no such history to complete it's tenure under one prime minister

It is worth noting that all army chiefs are loyal to Pakistan, so why would they settle abroad with their families after retirement. I am sure it is not a difficult question to answer, is it?

Who is responsible for stopping the smuggling of Iranian petrol at the border? Politicians?

Whose job is to stop all kinds of smuggling, including dollars, at the border? Politicians?

Who has the largest property business in the country? Politicians?

Who gets the most tax benefits in the country? politician?

Who receives the most subsidies in the country? politician?

Who gets the most supplementary grants in the country? politician ?

Despite being a government employee, who builds big farmhouses with a few years of employment? politician?

Who builds companies and business conglomerates in four countries despite being a government salaried employee? politician?

Who is free from all kinds of accountability and responsibility? politician?

Corruption and blaming politicians for every failure is favorite pastime of our people.
Hai hai hai. Yaad-dasht wapis aa gai inki@Jango
😂

if you offer me booze and females I will restore Pakistan to economic greatness. Isn't that what all emperors do :D
i offer you cant refuse i give booze made from pure alcohol brewed herein pakistan from best wheat, barley etc. women i offer you best pu ssy in country maryam nawaj, just be careful when opening legs it can give lot of gas it can make you faint. so gas mask on when opening. ppl say her pu ssy got teeth it grips on.

'Soon, several politicians will be held accountable for the declining economy'​

View attachment 951321
Well-known entrepreneur Zubair Motiwala has claimed that Army Chief General Asim Munir has said that no political party is sincere with Pakistan.

On September 3, General Asim met with businessmen from Karachi and Lahore, including prominent businessman Zubair Motiwala.

While speaking on the program of anchor Nadeem Malik on a private news channel, Motiwala said that the army chief said in the meeting that the PPP, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz, and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf are not sincere about the country. "All three political parties are the same, and there is no difference among them."

He said that the army chief reaffirmed that corruption would be controlled. "I assure you that if corruption cannot be eradicated, at least it will be reduced, Motiwala said, quoting the army chief.

The army chief vowed that the smuggling of dollars and sugar would also be curbed.

FPCCI President Sheikh Irfan said that the Pakistan Army is so concerned about the economy of the country that soon numerous politicians will be held accountable for the declining economy.

He added that the army chief named eight to ten politicians and said that they were on motorcycles, and now they have settled abroad after acquiring huge wealth.

Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) President Kashif Anwar said that, during the meeting, the army chief highlighted the important role of the Special Investment Facilitation Council and assured the businessmen that facilities should be created for the promotion of investment.

Kashif said that General Asim also assured the traders that money exchange will be brought under the ambit of taxation while transparency will be promoted in interbank rates in the case of dollar exchange.

He said that the Army Chief emphasized that the country has the ability to attract investments of up to 100 billion dollars from other countries, including Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Kuwait.
Tell your dumb ar*se uneducated pathetic army chief all those 14 parties leaders were their production line products. Those products are of insignificant quality like his education and the 4 stars he wears with medals.
Secondly who the hell is he and in which capacity he is passing the judgement, who empowered him? Go back to the little stool and sit in the little corner and stay at your little silly billy status. Tomorrow he may think of crowning himself to be king too.

DHA FOUJISTAN is heading straight towards dictatorship.
It will be very clear in coming time.

Jerenels for months had been testing the pulse of nation and it seems to me that now they are sure Pakistani awam will kill themselves in the name of high bills , poverty but wont raise a single voice against the rulers.

It also shows the mentality of the whole society, As Muslims giving up is a very major sin, even if you cant stand against wrong you must raise voice, Pakistani national is far worse than that already, and worse is yet to come.

Wont be surprised if Military will start another blunder soon be it on Indian border or Afghan border so Asim can use that to spin tales of his heroism like Raheel and Zia.

At the end Pakistani awam deserves it i guess
Dictatorship is no longer a fashion at the world stage, Pakistan will face straight sanctions that's why these pathetic generals are shying away from that route. They know very well if they don't hold some doggy elections very soon IMF tranche is not forthcoming and their pay cheques will be stopped.
Now issue is how to keep Imran out somehow so they can have their desired results and their kingdom on loaned out money continues. Problem for them is even mass rigging is not going to get them out of the hole. These useless uneducated generals must be awarded with the laughable stupidity and intelligent brains they possess.

Back
Top Bottom