What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"most of Turkiye's land is stolen land from other civilizations."

Thats a good example of trolling.

iajj is a troll, check his posts, all about how to exterminate Turks.

I was already thinking what iajj said, I just didn't articulate it as well. Just because he does not like Turks, does not make him a troll. S400s are currently the best SAM system in the world. In fact, Turkiye is trying to buy them from Russia.

I am not a troll, I have remained as reasonable as when I started. Keep in mind, reasonable does not mean that I will tolerate disrespect for my country and my countries allies.

The PKK is just another group fighting for its independence. No, I do not like the way they fight, but they fight for a good reason. Whether you like it or not, most of Turkiye's land is stolen land from other civilizations.

I made no disrespect or criticism of your fallen, although I do not respond to your threats.

No one want to buy S-400s, the tender already gone to USA, we are negotiating with Americans for free batteries(they will come as gifts for Missile shield)

And for the stolen lands, Russians stole almost all of their lands in Asia. If you are honest about Kurds, give independence to Chechens.

In this forum, we are not welcoming those who consider PKK as freedom-fighters. I'm sure even the Iranians here who lost many people to those terrorists would disagree with you.

Other than that, you are hopeless...

Oh, but oppression of Kurds is OK? Until recently, your government had a ban placed on teaching the Kurdish language. Even in Kurdish majority areas. It took your government some 60 years to apologize for the Dersim Kurdish massacre, and even then Erdogan politicized the apology by blaming the CHP. (This is not evcen mentioning that fact that Turkey has ignored Armenian deaths altogether).

Why does Kurdistan not have the right to exist? It is undisputably their land, their culture.

No one want to buy S-400s, the tender already gone to USA, we are negotiating with Americans for free batteries(they will come as gifts for Missile shield)

And for the stolen lands, Russians stole almost all of their lands in Asia. If you are honest about Kurds, give independence to Chechens.

Turkey considers purchasing Russian anti-missile systems | Armenia News - NEWS.am. Please don't try to discredit this, it is based off something written in Russian Today.

I agree Chechens should have independence. But only after a referendum asking them if they really want it. In other words, it has to be the will of the population. Not just a few Islamists.

Oh, but oppression of Kurds is OK? Until recently, your government had a ban placed on teaching the Kurdish language. Even in Kurdish majority areas. It took your government some 60 years to apologize for the Dersim Kurdish massacre, and even then Erdogan politicized the apology by blaming the CHP. (This is not evcen mentioning that fact that Turkey has ignored Armenian deaths altogether).

Why does Kurdistan not have the right to exist? It is undisputably their land, their culture.

Turkey considers purchasing Russian anti-missile systems | Armenia News - NEWS.am. Please don't try to discredit this, it is based off something written in Russian Today.

No, it is not OK. We are generally not approving the Kurdish opression, and each day they are enjoying more rights, and they will. And every single one of us have more knowledge about Kurdish problem than you. So don't you even try to give lectures.

Even the PKK's political party in Turkish parliement doesn't want independent Kurdistan. So who the fvck are you?

I agree Chechens should have independence. But only after a referendum asking them if they really want it. In other words, it has to be the will of the population. Not just a few Islamists.

Cool, but the problem is, majority of Kurds want to stay in Turkey. In other words, it has to be the will of the population. Not just a few commies.

BUSINESS - Turkey to declare $4 bln decision on air defense

Happy? This coming from your own racist newspaper.

Hürriyet as racist? Yeah, sure, they are one of the Zionist backed media in Turkey.But I'm almost sure authorities did choose PAC-3.

No, it is not OK. We are generally not approving the Kurdish opression, and each day they are enjoying more rights, and they will. And every single one of us have more knowledge about Kurdish problem than you. So don't you even try to give lectures.

Even the PKK's political party in Turkish parliement doesn't want independent Kurdistan. So who the fvck are you?

Clearly I know more about this than you. If Kurds have so much rights, why do they want independence? What the BDP party says is different from what it feels. Clearly it has to lie, because of article 301. Lol, and you say you know about Turkiye....

The only reason they don't claim to want independence is because if they do, they will be banned from participating in the government.

Russian systems entered the tender with several other systems and American systems won the tender.

It is undisputably not your job, just because some nuts says every premature nationalist can have state its not makes it the sole truth, same people later says nationalism is harms the mentality of the people and peace, basic rights is another issue we are supporting it but first PKK should drop the weapons.

Cool, but the problem is, majority of Kurds want to stay in Turkey. In other words, it has to be the will of the population. Not just a few commies.

Hürriyet as racist? Yeah, sure, they are one of the Zionist backed media in Turkey.But I'm almost sure authorities did choose PAC-3.

Unless there is a referendum (which there has not been), you cannot be sure of the desires of the Kurdish population. That news source I quoted came out yesterday, so unless something happened in the past day, Turkey has not yet made a decision.

Russian systems entered the tender with several other systems and American systems won the tender.

It is undisputably not your job, just because some nuts says every premature nationalist can have state its not makes it the sole truth, same persons later says nationalism is harms the mentality of the people and peace, basic rights is another issue we are supporting it but first PKK should drop the weapons.

Turkey does not have the right to subjagate people to its rule if those people, in line with self-determination, opt to be independent.

Link me the source, please.

Unless there is a referendum (which there has not been), you cannot be sure of the desires of the Kurdish population. That news source I quoted came out yesterday, so unless something happened in the past day, Turkey has not yet made a decision.

Yes we did, we will buy 4 PAC-3 systems. Negotiations are going on for free PAC-3s as gifts for the Missile Shield.

It is not anounced to public but everyone knows it.

Perspectives perspectives perspectives, not everybody has to think like that, think about some of the countries you know, how many of them would willingly abonden the lands they legally own ?

Basic rights is a different case, asking for basic rights and cancel of discrimination is rightful, but if you have all of them or you can have them and still asking for indenpendence its means you're just a nutcase with a premature nationalist brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom