What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if all of your air force enter our air space then all of our air defence systems ( + 3500 anti air missiels ) will start shooting and we will put all of the 800 planes on the air then you will see how elephents walk .... ( i hope you know what is elephent walk)

And another thing. Russia deems any violation into Iranian territory a threat to regional stability. That is partially the reason why Moscow will be moving an S400 system to base in Armena (which will cover most of Iran).

You Turk keyboard warriors can say what you want, but there is no way your American made F15s are getting past an S400.

Well what can I say more, you're living in dreams.

It's perfectly normal, it's the reality of guerlilla warfare. As we stand on defensive from time to time they put mines on roads or make mortar/rocket strikes in order to make us take some casualities and get recognized by media. Part of psychological warfare. But when we take offensive hundereds of them die.

No, NATO is relevant at all the times it's the largest military union on this planet and will remain so for a long time. Get this through your head.

put it through your head that nato exists to channel european and turkic personnel and resources to anglo-americna war effort. nato doesn't exist for turkic causes. the americans are the user of nato; turkics are just there to be used.

put it through your head that nato exists to channel european and turkic personnel and resources to anglo-americna war effort. nato doesn't exist for turkic causes. the americans are the user of nato; turkics are just there to be used.

Exactly. Thank you for the clarification iajj

Everyone who seems to be reasonable in the beginning turned to be trolls so far.

And another thing. Russia deems any violation into Iranian territory a threat to regional stability. That is partially the reason why Moscow will be moving an S400 system to base in Armena (which will cover most of Iran).

You Turk keyboard warriors can say what you want, but there is no way your American made F15s are getting past an S400.
Ever heard of Harpies? I assume not. Forget harpy, everywhere in Armenia is within artillery range from Turkey, looks like a stupid place to put expensive equipment on, since radars and air-defence missiles will be priority targets.

now see who live in dreams , if you attack russian equipments then russia will crush your whole country , it have T50 , TOPOL M , s500 , ku-52 and etc ...

70 of our tomcats are enough for your 200 air planes , in a real war our pilots show that they can kill in a 1:10 ratio situation!
what about yours?

they think with some wargame with KSA or GCC their air force can run from s300-s400- Shahin etc ...

Oh, not that **** again. Compare TuAF pilots' fly hours with Iranian counterparts then talk.

We can strike S-400s without entering Iranian and Armenian airspaces. No need to F-15s..

Exactly. Thank you for the clarification iajj

You are getting clarifications from forum's well known trolls and people which banned several times because of their racism and stupidity.

I thought you were a decent person, but apperently you are just another troll. But i recommend you to not let those people encourage you further, and do not say something about PKK and our fallens again.

now see who live in dreams , if you attack russian equipments then russia will crush your whole country , it have T50 , TOPOL M , s500 , ku-52 and etc ...

Whole world was thinking like this before the First Russo-Japanese War. We all know what happened.

You are getting clarifications from forum's well known trolls and people which banned several times because of their racism and stupidity.

I thought you were a decent person, but apperently you are just another troll. But i recommend you to not let those people encourage you further, and do not say something about PKK and our fallens again.

I was already thinking what iajj said, I just didn't articulate it as well. Just because he does not like Turks, does not make him a troll. S400s are currently the best SAM system in the world. In fact, Turkiye is trying to buy them from Russia.

I am not a troll, I have remained as reasonable as when I started. Keep in mind, reasonable does not mean that I will tolerate disrespect for my country and my countries allies.

The PKK is just another group fighting for its independence. No, I do not like the way they fight, but they fight for a good reason. Whether you like it or not, most of Turkiye's land is stolen land from other civilizations.

I made no disrespect or criticism of your fallen, although I do not respond to your threats.

Whole world was thinking like this before the First Russo-Japanese War. We all know what happened.

Oh yes, because Russia definitely had all that ordnance back then.

I was already thinking what iajj said, I just didn't articulate it as well. Just because he does not like Turks, does not make him a troll. S400s are currently the best SAM system in the world. In fact, Turkiye is trying to buy them from Russia.

I am not a troll, I have remained as reasonable as when I started. Keep in mind, reasonable does not mean that I will tolerate disrespect for my country and my countries allies.

The PKK is just another group fighting for its independence. No, I do not like the way they fight, but they fight for a good reason. Whether you like it or not, most of Turkiye's land is stolen land from other civilizations.

I made no disrespect or criticism of your fallen, although I do not respond to your threats.

In this forum, we are not welcoming those who consider PKK as freedom-fighters. I'm sure even the Iranians here who lost many people to those terrorists would disagree with you.

Other than that, you are hopeless...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom