What's new

The United States is reportedly in talks with Armenia to establish a military base in the Zangezur Corridor

2 weeks ago Pashanyan wasn't faggot. He was fighting against Wahabis. Zionists, Imperialists Pan Turkist. Pretty similar to Ahmadinejad . On Thursday, he was Shabourjiyan but on Friday Ahmedinejad. Anyway, it is the West as usual, who is here to help Mullahstan to unite Muslims.. The West, you know that Zionist West , here to prevent the development of Azerbaijan which can destabilise Mullahstan. The same story is with the fictitious nation called Kurds. Here and there handbag fight. A little pressure on Turkey, Afghanistan and Azerbaijan. Mullahs headquarters in the Green Zone . Western embassy in so called Kurdish part of Syria, soon in Damascus at voila . It us the true front against Wahabisam, Zionism and Imperialism.
The hope here is that 1914 1922 gets repeated that Mullahstan can progress 10km , which they are trying for the last 2600 years. You gotta give them credit for trying. Such idealistic people. 10km plus unity of Muslims plus Anti Zionism and Anti Imperialists. How lucky, we are there we have such dreamers in our midst.

Pashiniyan is a faggot. His entire nation will disappear and Iran, Russia will enable Azerbaijan to completely annex Armenian territory erasing them from the world map. It could happen in exchange for a land route from Azerbaijan to Russia.

Simply Azerbaijan will win.
Two days ago you were saying that Aliyev was those things and Iran would fight to protect Armenia :woot:

@TheImmortal @aryobarzan @Hack-Hook @Blue In Green @Mehdipersian

What the fvck happened? I thought Azerbaijan was the Zionist one :cheesy:

@tsunset

You were calling Baku "genocidal and barbarian" :cheesy: How does it feel to support American base in Zangezur corridor

Last edited:
Two days ago you were saying that Aliyev was those things and Iran would fight to protect Armenia :woot:
Yeah I remember all that "we'll destroy Azerbaijan if they attack Armenia" bravado. What happened to it? They changed their minds?!

Show me where i said something like that?

Turks were "bastards of Genghis Khan" for wanting to protect Azerbaijan

Also this whole thread:

Zangezur corridor was Iran's red line, if Azerbaijan took it, Iran would intervene to protect Armenia, I guess you will protect it side by side with the Americans now :)

Zangezur corridor was Iran's red line, if Azerbaijan took it, Iran would intervene to protect Armenia, I guess you will protect it side by side with the Americans now :)
When the Azerbaijan's Fuzuli-Nahcivan corridor passes through Iranian territory: Yes, this is how it should be.

When the Azerbaijan's Fuzuli-Nahcivan corridor passes through the territory of Armenia: This is a NATO project!, these are the children of the devil, death to Azerbaijan! wank wank 31!!!

This is how the logic of the Iranians here works.

I don't think so.

Armenia is not a great location on the map if you want to send in heavy reinforcements by ocean or evacuate quickly. It's a pretty hostile area to be in. With Iraq there was always a fallback to Saudi. With Afghanistan the ocean was nearby.

armenia.png

Even though there are seas nearby it is basically heavily landlocked for a Navy.

I don't think so.

Armenia is not a great location on the map if you want to send in heavy reinforcements by ocean or evacuate quickly. It's a pretty hostile area to be in. With Iraq there was always a fallback to Saudi. With Afghanistan the ocean was nearby.

View attachment 958723
Even though there are seas nearby it is basically heavily landlocked for a Navy.
Don't worry, Iran will defend Armenia to the last man.

won't you @Mehdipersian

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom