What's new

The United States is reportedly in talks with Armenia to establish a military base in the Zangezur Corridor

Fake news….

Armenia since its independence has always taken a firm stance that they will never ever threaten Iranian security, or let a 3rd party use armenian territory for that purpose

In its entire history armenia has not made a single anti Iran move

Poor Armenians though became delusional. They need to ask themselves what did they offer Russia in exchange for Russia ensuring their survival? There is no such thing as charity in geopolitics

A tiny country of 3 million with 0 reasources. They are economically/population wise smaller then many neighbouring cities…

Thei only hope of survival was to kiss Russian *** for another 20 years~ untill azerbademjan ran out of oil… and became a poor shithole once more….

20 more years they had to wait. Instead some western stooge pashinyan tricked them. Thinking they could keep Russian support while flirting with the west, and economically growing. Armenians wanted their cake, and eat at as well, while getting a blow job from Russia on top

Thats the kind of strategic miscalculation that can end a country
Why you are nervous? It is all good for you. You got your kicked in Mazhari Sheriff then when Russians didn't help you, you ran to Uncle Sam? Uncle Sam removed Sadam for you and now USA and France will deal with your enemies.
You see , no one but no one can run away from their true nature,instincts or habits. But don't worry, we all know that in the case of Americans base in Zanzegur the real target is Turkey and Pan Turkism . After all in that subject like many others, you can find a common ground with Americans. It is easy for you to find the common language with any Islsmophob .

Hitting two birds with 1 stone

1 -- to block line between Turkiye and Turkic world

2 -- to block line between Iran and Russia - Caucasus

Armenians are stupid. They want kill themselves.

It is honestly astounding how devoid of common sense and logic these Armenians are. I'm not even wading into the morality of the situation or who is right/wrong. I don't really care about that. But it is crazy how divorced from their reality the Armenians are to completely alienate the two major powers that supported it, Russia and Iran, and become a tool of Soros and today, the results speak for themselves.

I honestly used to sympathize with the Armenians but seeing how unintelligent their grasp of the situation is, they really have no one to blame but themselves for this unfortunate situation.

It is honestly astounding how devoid of common sense and logic these Armenians are. I'm not even wading into the morality of the situation or who is right/wrong. I don't really care about that. But it is crazy how divorced from their reality the Armenians are to completely alienate the two major powers that supported it, Russia and Iran, and become a tool of Soros and today, the results speak for themselves.

I honestly used to sympathize with the Armenians but seeing how unintelligent their grasp of the situation is, they really have no one to blame but themselves for this unfortunate situation.

Armenia and Azerbaijan have fought two wars in the last three decades over the region, which had been a majority ethnic Armenian enclave within the internationally recognized border of Azerbaijan since the Soviet collapse.

The region initially came under the control of ethnic Armenian forces, backed by the Armenian military, in separatist fighting that ended in 1994. During a war in 2020, however, Azerbaijan took back parts of Nagorno-Karabakh along with surrounding territory that Armenian forces had claimed during the earlier conflict.

That fighting ended with a Russian-brokered cease-fire and the deployment of Russian peacekeepers. Those peacekeepers did little, however, to prevent the advances by Azerbaijani forces.

I am not picking a side in this matter but what are Armenian options in view of finding Russians not up to the task from their standpoint? Will China do something?

Armenians can see that US have destroyed ISIL in Syria (to prevent terrorist movements from Syria of Iraq) and checked mighty Russia in Ukraine - in the face of so much hue and cry from the usual suspects. US has the strength to get things done, if it wants to. Armenian Americans are in talks with Biden administration to intervene and come up with a solution that works.

It is unfortunate to see so many people getting uprooted by regional conflicts. This is my neutral take on the matter.

I am not very learned on this matter so I am not sure which side has the moral high ground here, if there is any. Turkey, Pakistan, and Israel support Azerbaijan - this much I know.

Armenia and Azerbaijan have fought two wars in the last three decades over the region, which had been a majority ethnic Armenian enclave within the internationally recognized border of Azerbaijan since the Soviet collapse.

The region initially came under the control of ethnic Armenian forces, backed by the Armenian military, in separatist fighting that ended in 1994. During a war in 2020, however, Azerbaijan took back parts of Nagorno-Karabakh along with surrounding territory that Armenian forces had claimed during the earlier conflict.

That fighting ended with a Russian-brokered cease-fire and the deployment of Russian peacekeepers. Those peacekeepers did little, however, to prevent the advances by Azerbaijani forces.

I am not picking a side in this matter but what are Armenian options in view of finding Russians not up to the task from their standpoint? Will China do something?

Armenians can see that US have destroyed ISIL in Syria (to prevent terrorist movements from Syria of Iraq) and checked mighty Russia in Ukraine - in the face of so much hue and cry from the usual suspects. US has the strength to get things done, if it wants to. Armenian Americans are in talks with Biden administration to intervene and come up with a solution that works.

It is unfortunate to see so many people getting uprooted by regional conflicts. This is my neutral take on the matter.

I am not very learned on this matter so I am not sure which side has the moral high ground here, if there is any. Turkey, Pakistan, and Israel support Azerbaijan - this much I know.
The loss of Russian support didn't come overnight.

It gradually became a fact after Pashinyan, a Soros puppet, came into office and started to orient Armenia towards a pro-NATO stance away from Russia. This was years in the making.

Turkiye and Azerbaijan are already connected through Georgia for BTC pipeline.

1695919684815.png

Iran is connected to Russia through Azerbaijan for INSTC.

1695919743870.png

The reasl reason is to pull Armenia into NATO away from Russia's CSTO.

Iran can't catch a break and catching strays everywhere last few days. I told the Iranians that the Armenians arent friends. geopolitically biggest loser is iran in this outcome.. NATO will never fight Turkey or Azerbaijan they are guaraantor forces and yes azeri zangazur dream is over but Iranian nightmare just began and its reality now the Americans have a place where they can launch a direct invasion into Iran which they never had before and believe me this base is gonna be huge and one big azz threat to Iran. This is part of NATO expansion..

You really don't want this bastards near you if you arent NATO or don't have alliance with them.. I wouldn't even be surprised if they park nukes there at some point they are cynical and them gaining a base there so close to Iran it is like someone breathing down someones neck and major geopolitical win for the Americans it will definitly halt azeri dreams on perma-basis but the real win is turning the base into an eternal threat to Iran and now the Americans are Neighbours of Iran..

Last edited:
Iran can't catch a break and catching strays everywhere last few days. I told the Iranians that the Armenians arent friends. geopolitically biggest loser is iran in this outcome.. NATO will never fight Turkey or Azerbaijan they are guaraantor forces and yes azeri zangazur dream is over but Iranian nightmare just began and its reality now the Americans have a place where they can launch a direct invasion into Iran which they never had before and believe me this base is gonna be huge and one big azz threat to Iran. This is part of NATO expansion..

You really don't want this bastards near you if you arent NATO or don't have alliance with them.. I wouldn't even be surprised if they park nukes there at some point they are cynical and them gaining a base there so close to Iran it is like someone breathing down someones neck and major geopolitical win for the Americans it will definitly halt azeri dreams on perma-basis but the real win is turning the base into an eternal threat to and now the Americans are Neighbours of Iran..
Americans are neighbours of Iran in persian gulf and Iraq and turkey now.
Its nothing new.

Last edited:
Americans are neighbours of Iran in persian gulf and Iraq and turkey now.
Its nothing new.

Not like this my friend just like they have relations doesn't mean they have attack setup but Zangazur base will be different and Armenia will hand itself over as a base. This is a threat to Iran if Armenia is held by the Americans. Due to the closeness of area. Armenia is the perfect launching ground

Turkiye is part of NATO and West buys Oil & Gas from Azerbaijan.

The threat is primarily to Iran and Russia in Georgia.

Remember Israel supports Azerbaijan too.

Given that, allegedly, in recent years almost 70% of Azerbaijan's weapons purchases are from Israel - a huge array of sophisticated weaponry - I was wondering what on Earth Azerbaijan would be wanting to purchase next. But then, just today, I see they are not limiting their shopping list to just Earth.

Last edited:
Pashiniyan is a faggot. His entire nation will disappear and Iran, Russia will enable Azerbaijan to completely annex Armenian territory erasing them from the world map. It could happen in exchange for a land route from Azerbaijan to Russia.

Simply Azerbaijan will win.

Is Türkiye’s route through Georgia politically limited or is there a need for an all Turkic route?

I don't think it will happen.

1.The Russians won't allow it
2.The Armenians might overthrow Pashinyan somehow (and maybe with Russian help)
3.The Americans might have to scrap the plan if things in Ukraine go worse
4.Turkey/Azerbaijan might eventually not like the idea and somehow intervene or press for it in order not to have a NATO presence to protect Armenia from them.
5.Iran might rush to prevent it somehow?

In any case,I don't see it happening. It's just so weird. Both Armenians and Russians brought this on themselves though.

First,Armenia wanted to go pro-West and that's why they were left alone in the war and then the Russians forced the Armenians to seek Western protection,because they abandoned them as protectors and fellow CSTO member.

Both have entangled themselves in this stupidity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom