What's new

Argentinean Air Force Chief traveling to China (JF-17 on Plate!!)

The deal can go for a few billions and when China can provide PAC a 50% share of profits along with work share, its good for its industry.

Hence Pakistan should also market the fighter in world market.

JF-17 is more suitable than J-10 for Argentina. JF-17 is a light fighter in the class of Gripen selected by Brazil.
The JF-17 is the most cost effective aircraft. I think it is a wise decision.

But are the Argentinians buying them from China directly or from Pakistan?

But are the Argentinians buying them from China directly or from Pakistan?

There is no direct sales.. It is a Joint venture.

China is in talks as its easier for Argentinians to negotiate with a single party.

Once everything is finalised, both the partners will work out work-share, production, after-sales as all other deals , i guess.

Yes, seems US military was too eager to share its secrets with a former captain/major.

You can't just say "i jsut know", you have to back it up unfortunately.

dude, I used to work Intel, I have TSI, they don't need to tell me.

Ok, I will tell you more about the internet.

The internet is a series of Key and lock system, say this on my end would be represent to a data packet. and it run thru my router on my end and get into a series of network gateway and router and finally arriving to your router and your monitor and you can see my message.

The problem is, being a packet, it was encoded with a single byte of Addressee code that specify the addressee (you) so when the packet route thru my router, the addressee code can look for the next router on the route and the next, then the next, then the next and finally to you.

Now, the code is the key, which nobody can change it but me, however, we can always intercept the data packet by setting up filter, and filter out the addressee code and redirect to the third party. That's what hacker do in an essence.
But for the DoD, they don't need that, the IP Address is the unique address that identified your local network. That's your physical address. And I don't really need to change your IP address per say, but imagine this, what if you are in a sorting facilities and you have 2 address in different physical location with the same address?

DOD is the one that holding this lock in place and they can spoof and make a duplicate to the target address (You) some where else, and redirect the data packet. That's because US hold the IP table, and IP were bought in chuck by other national carrier. Thus, if I have the table, would I be able to spoofing address so it can be redirect?? It's just an entry on a server. But that entry is the most important piece of data

Now, If US can do that, can it place a kill switch on a missile? I mean, if the pentagon can hack the Home Office remotely with NSA asset lol

There is already talk of a face-saving move by British similar to Hong Kong.

You are oblivious to the history of British nuclear program.
British scientists took part in manhattan project, but after America had the bomb, they refused to share the know-how. British went their own independant way. So do you really think UK will allow USA to place "dead-switches" on its tridents? Despite the fact that tridentst are the only nuclear weapons Britain has since they retired all other nuclear devices. Easier said then done.

i doubt that. Falklands are British through and through. 99.8% voted to stay a Commonwealth of the U.K
Falkland Islands sovereignty referendum, 2013 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and there be oil in those waters $$billions to be made.

iF Argentine buys jet's... UK will just add more assets to protect the Falklands.

Ministry of Defence orders £228m of missiles to protect Falkland Islands | Daily Mail Online

they should either just buy SAMP/T or go for NASAMS with ARAAM-ER

m02008062000172.jpg

I think most likely this plan is null. The very reason why UK decided to join China led AIIB is to convinced China,UK is a better allies compare to Argentina. China really appreciate UK decision to abandon US and join China side. China will return the favour to UK.

I agree with this. Recently, I quite respect the UK's prudent, responsible stance on Delhi Llama, Hong Kong, and AIIB. There is a need to reciprocate. At least, China should remain neutral in Falklands/Malvinas dispute, withhold support for Argentina to alter status quo, and maybe even offer mediation.

To be fair, Manhattan Project is not the same as Trident project. one is for Atomic weapon, and the other one is for the DELIVERY of nuclear weapon.

Let me tell you this, pentagon have a Kill switch to the Internet, yes, the actual internet which they can hijack all net traffic and send out Emergency broadcast over the existing civilian network, don't ask me how I know, I just know.

You can certainly design a missile and put kill switch on that, without detonating the weapon.again, don't ask me how I know
A as good as nothing reply.

I just talk to obama and Putin yesterday regarding world affair. But don't ask me what we talk becos its too secret. And don't ask me who am I and my sources Becos it's top secret also.

:lol:

A as good as nothing reply.

I just talk to obama and Putin yesterday regarding world affair. But don't ask me what we talk becos its too secret. And don't ask me who am I and my sources Becos it's top secret also.

:lol:

dude, already explain how internet shut down can be done, if you think that cannot be done, challenge it, and if you have any sense at all, you would know if Internet can be shut down, how hard is it with a missile?, use your imagination dude,

That system had not even left the drawing board. The problem with more assets in flk I'd that UK simply can't afford it. For every dollar arg spends, UK had to spend 1000, due to distance involved.
underestimating the British.

Argentina is weak and will not dare attack the Falklands again. if they do they'll lose their entire air force and airbases

they know their claim is weak and is only a bread and circus show to draw attention away from real problems facing Argentinians.

Argentina in the Falkland War achieved great success by using their Air Force against British Navy ...It wont likely come to face the F-35 ...in times ahead ...and when Argentina will have more funds, they could go for shopping some more options, so JF-17 is a go for now !

Why F35 won't be used against Argentina in the future? Brits are building two aircraft carriers which will use F35 100 % conformed . No doubt in it . Growing tension will lead to another misadventure by Argentina. I don't think Argentina opting for JF17 . As it solves no purpose . . Instead J10B or J11 or even J31 in foreseeable future will do .

There were some articles before couple of weeks which states Chinese offer of JF17 is been rejected or reports claiming they are not happy with the Deal. And so talks been taking place for a while now for more potent fighter like even Su25 of Russians which has more survivability ratio and can carry more payload. Which will be a serious threat to Brits naval fleet .

Let's see. How things pan out after this meeting ! .

I laugh very hard on this...

Probably before that happen, US would probably invade the UK before China can do anything..

lol if you still don't understand what is the meaning of "Just Business", then I cant help you...

that did serve one purpose. The Argentinian can get rid of those old Mirage and Kifr

I don't know why people here keep talking about Argentina did only have 1 clear and present danger, and that is coming from 6000 miles away, the Argentina's imminent danger is a lot closer to home, which is stop Brazil and Even Chile sit on top of it. For that, they need the JF-17

but if the argie is stupid enough to piss off the UK again, then you know the Argentine economy is going down hell on a hand basket

High probabilities ! And if you think UK is miles away then you are wrong . Check my above comment . There 2 AC carries will have one purpose in mind . Crippling Argentina s airforce and missile defence systems.

But good sign for JF17 is that now now Chinese will take care of the bill . By soft loans . But it will be another separate supply line in Argentina if at all this deal will be inked .

But
Talkare the Argentinians buying them from China directly or from Pakistan?
Talks are on for Supply line in Argentina itself . Same like Pakistan supply line for Jf17 . May be with more Anti ship role and new anti ship missile integration ! ! !

Why F35 won't be used against Argentina in the future? Brits are building two aircraft carriers which will use F35 100 % conformed . No doubt in it . Growing tension will lead to another misadventure by Argentina. I don't think Argentina opting for JF17 . As it solves no purpose . . Instead J10B or J11 or even J31 in foreseeable future will do .

There were some articles before couple of weeks which states Chinese offer of JF17 is been rejected or reports claiming they are not happy with the Deal. And so talks been taking place for a while now for more potent fighter like even Su25 of Russians which has more survivability ratio and can carry more payload. Which will be a serious threat to Brits naval fleet .

You ignore the whole point in my opinion ....I am saying ...Argentinians are opting for JF-17 to use for the same role as they have used their Super Etendards ..Thunder with CM 400 AKG. When Brits would come up with F-35, by then Argentina will have something else to cope that !

CM-400 AKG.jpg
hmssheffield_trafiony.jpg

Back
Top Bottom